Photo

Getting new Gang territories all over SA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic
Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:22 PM Edited by Athiest-4-Life, 18 January 2007 - 05:31 PM.

The 'hood abuse glitch

I was playin SA recently and i discovered a really cool glitch for getting any territory you want!
its quite easy to do... (with cheats)

get aload of satchel charges ready for when you see the message 'Our hood is under attack!'
user posted image

go to that hood and stick satchel charges on all of the attackers
user posted image

then run away to the territory that you want for grove street to have it could be in San fierro or Las Venturas, the Countryside or anywhere!- im choosing Come-a-lot
user posted image

then when your happy with the location you want for grove street, make sure your standing in it then detonate biggrin.gif
user posted image

from doing this you will usually:-

-get a light shade of green on that turf with your homies wandering on the street and/or your gang driving around in their gang cars (NOTE: when u have gained 3 shades of green it will go dark and be crawling with your gang just like Grove Str.)

or

-get more drug dealers hanging around on that turf

or

Nothing sad.gif

Also sometimes when you detonate you wont get a message sayin that you killed the attackers, if this happens you will have to go back to the territory under attack and when your in range of the territory it will give you the message, then you look back on the map and you should have the shade of green where you wanted it smile.gif

this time i got influence and have grove gangsters walkin around and sometimes them driving around smile.gif
user posted image
i dont know if u can see this clearly but that is a light shade of green monocle.gif

user posted image
come-a-lot nice an grove street style now

user posted image
ok i done it about 4 more times and its now got more influence and now has a medium shade of green
user posted image
bigger gangs, more gang car spawns
user posted image
and some crack dealers

user posted image
now i got lucky and did it one more time and now its dark and has a high influence, i think thats as good as it gets sigh.gif

this should work on all consoles and the cheats that i used to help me out with this was the infinite health cheat, weapon set cheat (one for satchels) and flying cars (to get to the turf i wanted quickly)

happy glitching!

im not quite sure about this but maybe to get new turf for the Vagos and Ballas stick satchels on most of the attackers and the one that doesn't have a satchel on him, somehow get him to the turf you want for that gang and detonate to kill the other attackers leaving it with just that one attacker alive in the new turf and kill yourself and they should get influence there, or in your case 'lose influence' to a turf that isnt even yours dozingoff.gif

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

XABLAU!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:41 PM

LOL! Hope this works on my SA(WATCHOUT LAS VENTURAS!)

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:24 PM

Thats quite cool. I can now pick up Grove homies in all three islands. wow.gif

Jumpstinn
  • Jumpstinn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:08 PM

O my gosh, I have never seen something like this before. mercie_blink.gif
Really nice work.

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:10 PM Edited by Athiest-4-Life, 28 December 2006 - 06:02 PM.

oddly, a few ballas got teleported to palomino creek and i killed them and me at the same time in the same place and they got a shade of their colour their confused.gif

user posted image
^the ballas got palimino creek, im takin it back smile.gif

also it has 3 waves of attackers not one wave like those weak turfs you get from flying into a corner colgate.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:37 PM

WOW you have to be rewarded with whatever you want! Thats an amazing find! Hopefully will try it sometimes...

Will it work if I will BUY satchets?

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:23 PM

to the topic starter good work now i might be able to take the southside off the aztecas an make new turfs in L.S also welcome to the forums

Saget
  • Saget

AMF Lima Capo

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Brazil

Posted 28 December 2006 - 04:08 AM

Uh, you only get the message "Our hood is under attack!" when you get the bunch of satchels? Or do you have to be in a point of the storyline when your hood can actually be attacked?

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:20 PM

i think he means have satchels with you an then when it says our hood is under attack go to where you would like to go then blow the f*ckers up

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:51 PM

Thanks and it doesn't matter where you get satchels, as long as they are satchels and you have enough of them for when your 'hood comes under attack, 20-30 should do it, sometimes its hard to put satchels on the attackers because they can't stand still rolleyes.gif

also without infinite health it is next to impossible to stick satchels on the attackers without getting wasted

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:19 PM Edited by Athiest-4-Life, 28 December 2006 - 06:45 PM.

tryin to find a way to get the attackers to the new turfs, i tried the recruit peds cheat but when you recruit them they dont appear as attackers on the radar and you can't disband them from your group whatsthat.gif
might work/might not, need to experiment more

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:30 PM

i have another way like the turf just where the tracks are in El Corona where the ballas are i took that turf an then lured them to the north of El Corona where Cesar lives an killed the attackers an the turf turned green so thats another way just pick a few off an then lure them to the hood you wish to take

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:53 PM

yeh i know but the reason i said satchels is because they are the only way to kill them from across the map if you want territories far away.

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:03 PM

i know great find tho

I_Pfreely
  • I_Pfreely

Don of All Liars

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:25 PM

Great work, and this cheat also works for PC

All-Blacks
  • All-Blacks

• Members

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:15 AM Edited by All-Blacks, 01 January 2007 - 07:18 AM.

This is the best cheat if you say yet! Great find icon14.gif . You are the man! How did you find it out, were you just seeing if you could do it, or was it by accident for a laugh?

I'm going to try it for the ocean tounge.gif , go on a boat and detonate it far out as possible biggrin.gif .

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:30 AM

But after you stuck the charges on the ballas or vargos when you run away dosn't it say "you ran away you lost your territory"? will it still work? confused.gif confused.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:33 AM

no he means when your territory gets attacked not when you attack a territory

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:44 AM

I mean When you defend a territory but if you don't come you lose that territory

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Benjimino234 @ Jan 3 2007, 11:14)
I mean When you defend a territory but if you don't come you lose that territory

ah never mind i tried it it's awsome! biggrin.gif alien.gif biggrin.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:25 AM

That is a cool find. Are those territories ever attacked?

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:20 AM Edited by Benjimino234, 08 January 2007 - 03:29 AM.

QUOTE (-/TNT\- @ Jan 3 2007, 19:55)

That's a good Question because i don't want to go all the way 2 los santos to plant the charges and stuff

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:56 PM

wow!!!! man your great...your awsome !!!
iv been trying to do something like that for a long time... but you did it!!!!
more territory=more fun... btw are you trying to make other colors gangs to fight each others???
i did a topic on it called (battle other gangs in territory glitch..using cheat device)
but only -gantons most wanted- replyed... any theories about it ???

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:59 AM

glad to have helped you out dude biggrin.gif maybe its just one of those gta things so many glitches

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (-/TNT\- @ Jan 3 2007, 19:55)

I don't think so anymore but does two players symbols spawn in the area where you put the new territory? i found one new 2players symbol. where last time i checked before the territory it wasn't there

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

i found it out by accident, i went into the turf under attack and went out because i couldent be bothered with it, then i shot them down in a neighbouring hood and got a shade of green on it

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:17 PM

no i havent seen them attack the new turfs yet, they seem to like the regular ones

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

um ric if you ment about other gangs fighting other gangs.... that doesnt happen only ballas and vagos attack your hoods none of the other gangs (their too scared)

i put grove on a san fierro rifa turf and when a gang of them and a gang of grove spawn, they'd run over to each other and start having a friendly convo.... then they beat each other up lol,

no gang wars their sad.gif

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Athiest-4-Life @ Jan 10 2007, 17:21)
um ric if you ment about other gangs fighting other gangs.... that doesnt happen only ballas and vagos attack your hoods none of the other gangs (their too scared)

i put grove on a san fierro rifa turf and when a gang of them and a gang of grove spawn, they'd run over to each other and start having a friendly convo....  then they beat each other up lol,

no gang wars their sad.gif

athiest-4-life,do you use a cheat device?? cuz i too saw that other gangs were scared...but i hope to change that whit a "cheatdevice codes combo"

ex:-give them weapon ! (weapon code )
    -change the fear lv. (global stat code)

so far i havent found the weapons code for other gangs...and i could find no one who could tell me how to use the global stats code...

but i will use your glitch to improve my # of territorys...and will try to use it in combo whit all i know so far...

ex:-start a new game till doberman mission
    -get the 54 original territory's
    -add proper models codes
    -get other gangs original territory'(brady's gang map)using your glitch!!!
    -then ill do the old fashion (fly away..get terr.) glitch

and see what happen's...like ganton most wanted,said "so many glitches"
btw...thanks for your support ganton!

live long and prosper!!

hi! sorry i wrote in the quote...my bad too drunk!!

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:30 PM

hey i found out that the ballas and vagos CAN attack the new turfs
i cornered off the ballas so they only had the Temple Drive area and i made a new turf on Market, they started attacking it.

also these tips may help you:
-ballas and vagos can only attack neighbouring turfs if they have a medium or dark shade of their gang on a turf
-ballas and vagos will only attack your turfs if they have a medium or dark shade of your gang on them

and also ric i was only joking about the other gangs being too scared,
my opinion is that we cannot attack the other gangs because in the story line grove St only have big problems with ballas and vagos, all the other gangs are in CJ's storyline not Sweets/Grove Streets

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users