Ghost Town "Guide"

7 replies to this topic
Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Los Santos

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:39 PM

I know a lot of people knows about this by now, but some people are getting trouble on this... This is the "guide" to get to LC's ghost town. The ghost town is where you saw the first cutscene of the game. Yep, the bank and that stuff, they are all here. You need a lot of skills(not so much)to actually GO to the ghost town, because you need to fly a Dodo there(I'll post how to fly it later). So, here's the guide to go to the ghost town...

1-Pick a dodo, align in the Runway facing YOUR BACK to stauton. Start taking it off like normally and then, turn right when the runway ends.

2-Go following the Land(but at it's side)and stay aware of some "empty" spots(blue hell entrance) and aware too about some water spots.

3-DON'T ENTER UNDERNEATH THE LAND! Stay following it until you get to the tunnels that are blocked. If you done it right, you will see the ghost town floating behind the land you could acces on foot.

4-Don't try to land on ghost town! It's unsolid and can only be explored further(only a street)with mods.

In the PS2 version of the game however, you can see it without flying! You just need two things, SSV opened and a sniper rifle with at least ONE BULLET. You just need to aim.

1-Go to the blocked tunnels in SSV and go to that "Grassy" area that you can actually see the Staunton's Stadium.

2-Now, go to that natural wall and then, go to the right(facing stauton and with your back at that wall).

3-Stay going there untill you see the Observatory(a big dot on the map).You will also see a pole in the grass... Now, go to that pole, face the wall in the observatory and you will the wall making a "V" alike openning. Go there and stay facing the openning.

4-Now, turn 180 and AIM THE SNIPER! Now, aim it back(without releasing the R1 button when you turned 180)to the wall and zoom in. If you aim up, you can actually see the bottom of the observatory. Now try to find a building floating in the middle of nowhere. If you see it, you saw a portion of Ghost Town!!

That's it! If you do it all correctly, you see it! If you play GTA:LC, you can land on it. I'll post some pics later with locations.

Broly
  • Broly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

tks, going to install gta3 again smile.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:51 PM

Nobody ever needs SSV unlocked. You can go there first thing while in your orange prison garb if you so desire.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:14 AM

tru dat.

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Los Santos

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:07 PM

Sorry to bump, but yeah, you can go there with the prison clothes, but in mhy opinion, it's hard as f*cking hell...

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:40 PM

The only difference between going there in street clothes and in prison garb is a single jump across bridge girders. The jump is nowhere near as hard as you've just made it out to be.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

It is kindof difficult, I know I screwed it up about 5 times before I got it, but after that its easy, like riding a bike.

also you'll be able to explore an extended ghosttown in my mod twenty ten once its released, check it here

http://www.gtaforums...c=268876&st=100

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

There's already mods that have existed for years to make it easier to get to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users