» «
Photo

easy way to win

3 replies to this topic
seb01281
  • seb01281

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:48 AM Edited by seb01281, 05 December 2006 - 03:55 AM.

to easily win just get the tanks in each level and destroy vehicle. note beware of other gangs in the 2nd and 3rd level cause they throw cocktails at you! smile.gif Note: this is for people who are obsessed and are lazy. Note again: This way is super boring

mibars
  • mibars

GTA2 Mapmaker

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

note: I can finish game few times faster just by doing missions
note: When I was young (and GTA2 was new) we spend a lot of evenings trying to win this way.
note: If you REALLY want to use this method drive only on wide roads (with grass between lines)
note: NEVER EVER drive on car when going uphill
note: AVOID head-ons, drive on your line far form opposite direction
note: have turret rotated to easily kill some cops trying to pull you out when something goes wrong
note: To speed up gathering points simply first do few easy missions to have some multiplier (and earn some cash)
note: Trere is even one easier method. Get the tank, make some destruction to have at least SWAT team on you, stop on wrecked car to block your tanks doors and simply leave it in this state - you get one $ for every second of beeing chased by SWAT. It would take only 11 days to collect enough money to exit 1st level (plus 50.000 for damadge you made to have police on you).

note: Why you use this "note" thing?
note: Using tank IS lame and doesn't work in Industrial since other tanks will destroy your tank.

gta player06
  • gta player06

Respect is everything

• Members

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:30 PM

When I was inexperienced GTA2 player I often used it. However as Mibars stated, doing missions would be much easier and faster.

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (mibars @ Dec 5 2006, 16:04)
note: Trere is even one easier method. Get the tank, make some destruction to have at least SWAT team on you, stop on wrecked car to block your tanks doors and simply leave it in this state - you get one $ for every second of beeing chased by SWAT. It would take only 11 days to collect enough money to exit 1st level (plus 50.000 for damadge you made to have police on you).

if you have fast pc and turn off frame rate limiter it would go in half that time or even less biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users