Lighting is already being discussed in the Radiosity Prelighting
topic. By making each thrwad one cover a specific thing, stuff won't get lost. It's almost like each topic will be about a topic. Amazing!
Lord Fido, I think all those things are SCM scripted. But since they also involve buildings and buyable objects, I've made an [Official] Amenities: Scripting and Building
topic for them.
Aad and Black-hawk have raised a some more administrative questions:
- Is it time to make maps of the Northern islands? More and more people are requesting to build on it, so I think its is.
- Are the current sections of land suitable for using as lot boundaries? I'd like GForce's view on that in particular, if someone can find him.
- Who will make and maintain the Northern map? Snow Racer is in charge of lot ownership, so I think he should.
- Aad, since you're in charge if GTI it's your duty to organise stuff on it. That includes finding the old picture and bringing it up to date.
- Snow Racer, would you answer questions 2 and 3 from my previous message please? Also, I think you can choose where the image is hosted since you are now the owner of it. Decide carefully, because it must stay at that same location until we can put it on http://www.myriadislands.com/lots.png.
I'm not sure which of Aad and Snow Racer should maintain the GTI lot list in the long term. Once Aad gets the map up to date, Snow Racer could manage any more requests for it. That should give consistency to the decisions which are taken on lot ownership throughout Myriad Island.
I think Snow Racer will call the shots normally, but any problems will be discussed as a community in here. I think the first post in the pinned topic should have the most recent lot list in it, so it's in the same place as all the requests.
Edited by Cerbera, 29 November 2006 - 12:50 AM.