• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 06:59 AM

Another Great Mission homie! icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 02:13 PM

Go and save your game. Once again, there is a 4 Leaf clover for Robby. An "S" for Suni, and a Champagne glass for Grant. This time we're going to go and do Robby's mission at the Evening News Arena.

"Something Missing..."

CUTSCENE

Sean is walking through the Evening News Arena as he finds Robby on his cigarette break. Robby puts it out and waves him over

Robby: A couple a' feds have been scoping my apartment out. Management seem to think I've been stealing Television Monitors from this place

Sean: And have you?

Robby: That's beside the point... I need you to get rid of 'em, now get goin

Sean exits the Evening News Arena as the screen fades to black

FADE IN: GAME PLAY

You have a blip on your radar at Robby's apartment, It is two cops in a cop car. Robby has left some Molotiv Cocktails in the alley behind his house, they appear as a green blip on your radar. Go and collect them and make your way to the apartment, when you get near the car

Cop #1: Hey!

Cop #2: That's Sean Wood!

One of the cops begin talking into a radio for back-up, blow the car up with the Molotiv Cocktails and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Two cops come around the corner on bikes and see Sean, and start speeding towards him

END OF CUTSCENE

Two blips appear on the radar for the cops on bikes, waste 'em. The mission is complete.

Mission Passed!
750 + Respect +!

---

Bit of a short mission, but tomorrow I'll be posting five missions, and some are fairly long. Also, there will be unexpected suprises afoot in the coming days/weeks

GSF_Membuh
  • GSF_Membuh

King of GTA

• Members

Posted 23 December 2006 - 06:28 PM

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:30 PM

FIVE MISSIONS COMING UP THROUGHOUT THE DAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS

---

Save your game at Ray's hideout. You still have the "S" for Suni, the 4 Leaf Clover for Robby and the Champagne glass for Grant. This time we're going to go and see Suni. Make your way to the Countryside and enter the marker outside of his house.

"Communication Issues"

CUTSCENE

Sean knocks on the door of Suni's large estate, and a Camera above the door zooms in, then the door opens, and Sean walks inside to find Suni with two Japanese girls in school uniforms walking past him

Suni: Ah, Sean Wood... I knew I'd be seeing you again

Sean: How's it going, Suni?

Suni: Quite bad, and I'm glad you showed up. My friend Loki is somewhere in town and he's planning on a robbery at a local 'Fox Gang' hangout, and he isn't answering his phone

Sean: So, why is this a problem?

Suni: Because the back-up won't be able to find him, and I fear the Fox Gang members will hunt him down. If you can, find him and give this to him

Suni hands a tracking device to Sean

Suni: Tell him to switch it on when he gets it, you don't have much time so please hurry, Sean

Sean begins walking away looking at the tracking device as it fades to black

Sean is standing outside of Suni's mansion, and a Yakuza Infernus gang car is sitting infront of you. A message appears: "Look around local Fox Gang hang out spots for Loki." You will have a timer counting down from 8.59 and you will have 4 Fox Gang spots to get to. One is a park, Loki is not here, and you will be attacked by Fox Gang members wielding melee weapons. Another is a local bar, Loki is not here, and you will be attacked by Fox Gang members wielding melee weapons. Another is just outside of the currently closed Airport, Loki is not here, and you will be attacked by Fox Gang members wielding automatic weapons. The last is a Lesbian Strip club. Enter it and you will get a cutscene

CUTSCENE

Loki is seen speeding around the corner in a Yakuza Infernus, and behind him a bunch of Fox Comet's start speeding after him

END OF CUTSCENE

Loki's car now has a Damage meter, and you must take out the three Fox Comet's after him, and once you've taken the three car's out, you must now stop Loki with a Pivot maneuver, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Loki gets out of the Yakuza Infernus and points an Uzi at Sean

Loki: You f*cked with the wrong guy, pal

Sean: Relax!, Suni sent me, to give you a tracking device to let your friends know where you are!

Loki: Haha, That's a little late now, isn't it?

Three more Fox Gang Comet's speed around the corner as Sean tosses the tracking device to Loki

END OF CUTSCENE

You must now continue protecting Loki, and wait for back-up to arrive, and continue taking out the Fox Comet's untill none are left. Then another cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Loki and the other Yakuza Infernus' stop and Sean stops, and they get out of the car

Loki: Thanks for the help, me and you, we should hit some more Fox Gang spots sometime... Here

Loki hands some money to Sean

Loki: I'll see you around

Loki gets back into the Infernus along with the other Yakuza members and they speed away as the screen fades to black, and the mission is over

Mission Passed!
4000 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 02:42 PM

You will be prompted with a message on-screen: "You can now take missions from Yakuza Gang members" There will be a Pink Dragon in a white Circle logo at the Warehouse in the Countryside, and you recieve 15 missions total from Yakuza Gang members, which include: Stealing fast cars, Antagonising Fox Gang members, and Getaway Driver. Once you complete all 15 missions, you will recieve a cash spawn outside of the Warehouse of up to 1000, and you will recieve alot of Respect + in the Yakuza Gang slot, to where you can recruit up to 2 Yakuza members after you've finished all 15 mini-missions. Next we're going to go and save our game then go back and do one of Grant's missions. Enter the marker outside of the club to begin.

"Crash & Fuel"

CUTSCENE

Sean enters into the club where Grant is yelling at construction workers to get things finished. The club looks about 80% finished and lots of workmen are busy, loading carpets in. Grant notices Sean

Grant: Well, It wasn't long before those other bar's got back up and running, you obviously did a sh*t job, kid. They're each recieving a state-obliged truck full to the brim with crates of alcohol. I wan't you to make sure that it doesn't get there, and it comes here instead, got it?

Sean: Yeah, I got it...

Sean walks out of the club as it fades to black

You're standing outside of the club and you get three blips on your radar, each is a truck. You must make your way to the trucks before they make it to their respective destinations, and jack the trucks and drive them back to Grant's nightclub. For each one you jack you will recieve one star on your wanted level. Once you have brung back all three trucks to Grant's club, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Sean gets out of the last truck which you parked in the Blue marker and Grant meets him outside

Grant: Good work, here

Grant hands over some cash to Sean

Grant: I'd give you more, but, It's been a slow week, and It's because of you anyway!, But, I'm a nice guy

Sean: You sure are...

Sean begins walking away as Grant enters back into the club and the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
600 + Respect +!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:27 PM

Go and save your game at Ray's hideout. You now have a 4 Leaf Clover icon for Robby, and an "S" for Suni. We're going to go and do Suni's next task. Make your way out to the Countryside and enter the marker outside of Suni's house

"Trade"

CUTSCENE

Suni greets Sean at the doorstep with a smile on his face

Suni: The Black Hearts gang from up North in Heart City have agreed to a trade. Heavy machinary for Heavy automobiles. Come on, we don't wan't to be late now, do we?

Suni leads Sean away from the house as it fades to black

A blip appears on the map for where the deal is going to take place. Suni enters into a Yakuza Infernus' passenger seat. Get in and drive your way to the meet in Gadebridge City. When you're there inside of an empty car park, drive into the marker for a cutscene to roll

CUTSCENE

Yakuza Infernus' begin parking near your Infernus, and Suni and Sean are looking through the windscreen of the car to the otherside of the car park, when an Army Barracks slowly begins backing in

Sean: Hey, that looks like...

Suni steps out of the car and waits for Sean to do the same. Yakuza members including Sean walk over to the Black Heart members who step out of the back of the Army Barracks

Black Heart Member: You got the weapons, mates?

Suni: In the trunk of two cars

Black Heart Member: Good, we'll be taking them now

A Yakuza member's head is popped clean off

Suni: It's an ambush!, Sean!, Take out the sniper!

The screen fades to black

There is a blip on your radar locating the sniper on one of the large nearby buildings. Make your way to the building avoiding gunfire from Black Heart members, or, just shoot them. Go inside of the building and make your way to the top floor before all of the Yakuza members are killed, and you will see the sniper on the roof, shoot at him untill a cutscene rolls

CUTSCENE

The player should notice the Sniper as the man who ripped Sean off at the Graveyard and stole the Army Barracks without paying for it, and Sean notices it, too

Black Heart Sniper: Man!, You didn't have to shoot me!

Sean: You owe me alot of money

Sean aims a 9MM gun at the Black Heart Sniper's head, even if you didn't have one in your weapon inventory

Black Heart Sniper: Alright!, Take the truck back!, Just don't f*ckin kill me!

Sean puts the gun back in his back pocket and begins walking away, and Sean's back is turned to the Black Heart Sniper, and the player notices him positioning the sniper rifle up and aiming downwards to the gang war below, and Sean hears the sniper rifle fire, and turns around to see the Black Heart Sniper with a smile on his face, as a chopper comes down, and the Black Heart Sniper gets into it, and Sean begins fireing the 9MM up at it in vein, and it fades to black

FADE IN: CUTSCENE

Sean makes his way back down to the parking lot, where alot of Yakuza and Black Heart members lay dead, and Sean runs over to Suni who is on the floor with a large stomach wound

Sean: Don't worry, Suni. I'll get you to a hospital, just hang on

The screen fades to black again

Sean brings a Yakuza Infernus around to Suni and gets out and puts Suni into the passenger seat and gets back into the Infernus

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Get Suni to the hospital", about half way to the hospital you will be ambushed by Dark Red Kuruma's, containing Black Heart members. Avoid the car catching on fire and get to the hospital, once there, drive into the marker outside

CUTSCENE

Sean gets out of the Infernus and grabs an Intern Doctor on his cigarette break

Sean: Quick, get help for my friend!

The Intern runs over to the Infernus and sees Suni inside, and the Intern Doctor proceeds to throw up

Intern Doctor: I need help out here!!

The Intern continues throwing up as paramedics get to the Infernus, and it fades to black

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

joeblow123
  • joeblow123

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

user posted image

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for the reply, that was very heart-felt and warming.

Gaja 90
  • Gaja 90

HUGE Anime fan and RPer

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 07:27 PM

3/5 Keep em comin. icon14.gif

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 08:30 PM

Almost forgot!, but now I've remembered biggrin.gif

---

Go and save your game at Ray's hideout once again. There will be an "S" icon at the Hospital entrance for Suni, and a 4 Leaf Clover for Robby. We're going to do the Robby mission next. Get to the Evening News Arena and enter the marker

"Dropping In"

CUTSCENE

Robby is smoking a cigarette while playing around with the head of a mop and sitting on a bench, as Sean approaches him

Robby: Ruby doesn't like the fact that you helped Mini out

Sean: Yeah?, Well you can tell Ruby not to worry, because I'm done with that psycho bitch

Robby: Hahaha. Well, you know, me and you, we're the middle men stuck between them. Anyway, onto business. Just off the shore in The Wasteland's district there is a boat. The boat contains tire spikes, that police use to pop tires. We need them for our future plans

Sean: What kind of people are in the boat?

Robby: Well... Cops

Sean: Forget it, not doing it. I've got enough problems with cops. They're all over my ass out there

Robby: Oi, I heard. Don't worry, you'll be a ways away from any cops, though

Sean: What do you mean?

Robby: Get to the black van on the shoreline in the Wasteland's, and you'll see what I mean

Sean walks away as Robby puts his cigarette out and begins mopping the floors again as it fades to black

A blip appears on your radar for the van. Jack a car and drive to it in the Wasteland's. Once you're there, enter the marker at the back of the van

CUTSCENE

Sean opens the back of the van up to see Ruby sitting in there

Sean: Jesus!, You scared the sh*t outta me... What the hell are you doing here?

Ruby: Helpin you out, like friends do. Here, take this

Ruby hands a large remote control to Sean

Ruby: Under the van is a small plane. Attached to the plane is a bomb, you're going to need to fly it over the boat and land in the boat, then press the red button to detonate it, once you've done that, we swim out and get the crate of spikes before they sink

Sean: Why couldn't you do all this!?

Ruby: Because I'm a lady, and ladies don't do this sort of stuff

Sean closes the door and gets into the front of the van as it fades to black

A brief description comes up on how to control and fly the plane for beginners. You need to control the plane and back it out from under the van, get a run up, and fly above the oceon and there will be a blip not far away where the boat is located at. You must try and fly the plane over the boat and land in it, this is alot harder than it sounds because the boat is fairly small and cops will notice it and try to shoot it down. Once you've landed the plane on the boat a message comes up: "Press the circle button to detonate". Press circle and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Cops on the boat are slowly approaching the plane with their guns aimed at it, and it blows up, and kills everyone instantly. It also makes a huge hole in the boat, as it fades to black

Ruby: Quick!, We've got to get to the crate before it sinks!

You must now get out of the van and jump into the water and swim out to the boat. There is a time limit counting down from 1.29, so if you havn't Improved your stamina in a gym since you left prison then you will probaly fail the mission at this point. Once you swim to the boat, enter the small marker and a message appears: "Dive underwater and get the crate!" now you must press circle to dive, press X to continue diving, once you get near to the crate press the triangle button to grab ahold of it, and begin swimming to the surface. It will be 2x as hard to swim upwards now. Once you make it to the surface a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Ruby: Come on, lets go!, We've got it!

Sean: We!?

Ruby and Sean start swimming away as it fades to black

Ruby and Sean are back on the shore, and soaking wet. Sean is carrying the crate of spikes and he drops it on the floor and starts coughing

Ruby: I'll take these to Robby

Ruby picks up the crate and throws it into the back of the van and starts driving off

Sean: (Out of breath) Can I atleast.. Get a ride into.. Town!?

Mission Passed!
600 + Respect +!

---

One more to go, and it's a fairly important one, so, I guess I timed everything nicely die.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 December 2006 - 09:55 PM

5/5, time to end this tounge.gif !

---

Now there is only one icon left. Suni's icon at the hospital. So go and save your game at Roberto's or Ray's hideout and then make your way to the hospital in Gadebridge City and enter the marker outside of it.

"Early Retirement"

CUTSCENE

Sean is walking through the halls of the hospital untill he reaches room 2E and goes inside to see Suni is laying on the hospital bed, laughing with some Yakuza members and an English man in a Red T-shirt and Jeans

Suni: (Notices Sean) Ah, here he is, the guy that saved my life!

Sean: How're you doing, Suni? You getting some rest in this place?

Suni: It's not bad. Listen. I've got a proposal to make to you

Sean: Sure, I'm listening

Suni: I wan't you and my good friend, Nate here (Puts his hand on Nate's shoulder) to go down to Grant's club, as It's the re-opening tonight and all

Sean: (Looks at the man) Alright. Is Grant giving out some free drinks to friends or something?

Suni: Haha... something like that... now get going, I need to get some rest

Nate stands up and leads Sean out of the room as the screen fades to black

Nate and Sean exit the hospital and walk a few steps onto the parking lot, and Nate stops beside a dark red Infernus

Sean: Nice car

Nate: You wanna drive it?

Sean: Sure

END OF CUTSCENE

A blip appears on the radar for Grant's club. Get into Nate's Infernus and drive you and him there, and enter the marker in the parking lot

CUTSCENE

Sean stops the Infernus inbetween a couple of Limo's and they get out of the car and close the doors. Nate and Sean walk over to the entrance of the club, with a huge banner above it reading: "Grand Re-Opening" just above the 'Grant's Club' red neon sign. Nate and Sean enter through the doors and the security nod them into the club, and Grant is with a bunch of people in a corner talking to them when he notices Sean

Grant: Hey!, Sean!, You've come to finish your f*ckin debt off, huh? You little tw*t!

Grant and his buddies laugh as Grant high fives one of them, then he notices Nate come from behind Sean and his face turns cold

Grant: No! I told Suni I'd have the rest of his money!

Nate pulls a 9MM from his waist and shoots Grant in the head, as his body falls to the floor, and Sean jumps back looking shocked

Sean: What the f*ck did you do that for!?

Nate: This club belongs to you now. Don't make the same mistakes Grant made.

Nate walks away as all of Grant's buddies start running away in terror, as Sean is looking around, not having any clue as to what just happened, as it fades to black.

Text appears on screen: "The Yakuza have put alot of faith into you after saving Suni's life. They're letting you run the club for them, while they are silent partners. Wait for more people to come and continue running the Grand Re-Opening like nothing has just happened."

Walk over to the bar and you'll notice that there is a large "Under New Management" sign that has just been put up. And soon, people will be entering the club. Another message appears: "When the clock reaches 21:00, people will begin entering." The clock should of automaticly been 20:00 once Grant was killed. When people start arriving you will have an Entertainment Meter in the right hand side of the screen. You must try and keep it from reaching zero. You need to break up fights, by beating up both men, you need to not keep customers waiting, and serve them all drinks using the Triangle button behind the bar when they are facing you, and you need to make sure that other staff members are doing their jobs correctly, also you must make sure no homeless men come into the club. Each time a problem occurs you will be prompted about it. Once the clock reaches 02:00, people will start leaving the club, and the screen will fade to black

Sean is sitting on a bar stool, and his clothes are all messy, as Cari, the Uncle of Suni, enters the club with some Yakuza members. Cari is the Waka-gashira of The Yakuza.

Cari: Well done, Mr. Wood

Sean: Who are you?

Cari: I am Suni's Uncle. Cari

Cari bows as Sean stands up and does the same

Cari: Suni is very fond of you, and he's putting his trust in you to run this club. So don't let us down, and don't end up like Grant

Cari and his Yakuza members walk back out of the entrance door, as Cari stops and turns back around and looks at Sean, half way out of the door frame

Cari: You look like you could use some new clothes. There should be a suit upstairs

Cari exits the door as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
3000 + Respect +!

You will be prompted by a message: "Club Suit delivered to your Wardrobe." Now you should have Three suits, Four if you've done the Reject Gang member missions. Five if you've done both the Reject Gang member missions & the Yakuza Gang member missions.

Roberto's Clothes are a black button up short sleeve T-shirt and Jeans.
Gary's Suit is a black suit with a white shirt.
The Reject Gang member clothes are a torn white shirt and torn jeans.
The Yakuza Gang member clothes is a white suit with a red shirt.
The Club Suit is a dark blue suit with a black shirt. And on the dark blue suit are thin white pin-stripes going down verticly.

---

And that makes 5/5. I'll be posting a new mission every three days now, to let people catch up on things, and let new people read with ease if they choose to. Hope you enjoyed.

Gaja 90
  • Gaja 90

HUGE Anime fan and RPer

• Members

Posted 25 December 2006 - 02:34 PM

Yeah I have. Parrticulary the last one icon14.gif

Merry Christmas Tonny Z. xmas.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:14 PM

Thanks for the positive replies, guys.

But untill Palaric8 stops creating new accounts every hour, and spamming good, hardworking writers' ratings bad, I'm not continuing this or my other story, so, see you whenever he gets a life, which, could be a fairly long time.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 04:26 PM

Eh, I ain't gonna let Palaric get the best of me. He's like 13 lol.

I'll continue now, because I know there are people who enjoy reading this and letting Palaric ruin that for me, and them, would be pointless.

---

You will now have an "SW" Icon in your office at the club, and that is it for now. So save your game in your office or at Ray's hideout and enter the marker to begin the mission.

"The Thief"

CUTSCENE

Sean is wandering around in his office looking over everything and he walks over to the bookshelf and pulls out a book and starts reading it when a waitress comes into the room

Waitress: Um, Mr. Wood...

Sean: Call me Sean

Waitress: A punter just came in downstairs and started causing trouble. He ripped the register from the counter and got away with it

Sean: What!?, There was Three thousand in there from tonight's takings!

Sean runs out of the office and downstairs and sees the wind blowing the door open, as he runs out into the street and sees a Sanchez with two people in masks on it speeding away, as Sean runs over into a limo and starts it up

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Catch the crooks and get your money back!". You must go after them in a Limo, and It's very hard to keep up with them as they're on a Sanchez. Once you get near them, ram into them. Shooting them won't work. After you ram into them three times a bag will drop, a message appears on screen: "Collect the bag of money and get back after them!" get out of the Limo, grab the bag of money, get back in, and go back after them, as they still have two more bags. Once you repeat the process again, twice, you now need to kill them. Once that's over, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Sean's cellphone begins ringing and he answers it

Sean: Yeah?

Suni: How's club life treating ya?

Sean: It's hard work

Suni: It's my sister's 18th birthday soon, maybe we can throw a bash for her at the club

Sean: Sounds good

Suni: Talk to ya later, Sean

Sean hangs the phone up

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
3000 + Respect +!

insomniacnumba1
  • insomniacnumba1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:09 PM

you left out one gang/type of people

the NEDs/chavs/scallies/hoodies etc.
found everywhere both rich and poor (more in poor)

dislikes: intelligence, real jewellery, being sober, goodtasting booze, everyone else

if you fought them every non-chav would cheer you on and joining in which triggers a mini-riot which i think is missing

and every chav would also join in

griffingfx001
  • griffingfx001

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (insomniacnumba1 @ Dec 27 2006, 22:09)
you left out one gang/type of people

the NEDs/chavs/scallies/hoodies etc.
found everywhere both rich and poor (more in poor)

dislikes: intelligence, real jewellery, being sober, goodtasting booze, everyone else

if you fought them every non-chav would cheer you on and joining in which triggers a mini-riot which i think is missing

and every chav would also join in

Oh yeah, lets sterotype London die.gif

Ya Mum
  • Ya Mum

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:28 AM

great story so far tonyzimmzy im really enjoying it keep up the good work! icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:59 PM

I figure the last mission was a little short, so I'd post a new one tonight.

---

Once again you have an "SW" icon at your club, and a 4 Leaf Clover for Robby. This time we're going to go and do an "SW" mission at your club. Go there and walk up to your office and enter the blue marker to begin

"The Sellout"

CUTSCENE

Sean is talking on the phone as a Bar man comes into your office

Sean: I'll call you back, Gary

Sean hangs the phone up

Sean: Yes?

Bar Man: Boss, your shipments have arrived

Sean leads the bar-man down the stairs and through to the club main floor where crates of booze are on the floor

Sean: Hey, theres two missing

Bar Man: You ordered 6, theres 6 there, boss

Sean: I ordered 8

Bar Man: The guy at the door is waiting for a signature

Sean: I'm 20 years old, I'm not going senile. I ordered 8

Sean walks past the Bar Man as the Bar Man follows him, and Sean confronts the Distributer

Sean: I ordered 8

Distributer: I have 6 right here. Sign here please

The Distributer hands Sean a piece of paper on a clip board, and Sean signs it and shoves it back into the Distributer's hands, as the Bar Man and the Distributer begin walking away together

Bar Man: I'll be in for work later, boss

Sean walks over to the bar and opens up the safe under the register and takes a pair of car keys out and begins walking away as the screen fades to black

The Bar Man and the Distributer get into seperate cars and pull away, and the Bar Man begins following the Distributer, as Sean comes out of the club and gets into his parked Lowrider

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen, along with a blip on the radar: "Follow your Bar Man and see what he's up to" You will have a Spook-O-Meter, and If you follow too close you will fail the mission. Keep following him untill he reaches the out-skirts of Gadebridge City, and drives into the Wood's, along with the Distributer's car. And they both stop outside of a cabin, and get out of their cars and walk inside the cabin. You are prompted with another message: "See what they're up to. Get a closer look." Exit the car and crouch, and walk over to the slightly open window around the back of the cabin and you will see them in the Cabin, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

There are 2 crates of alcohol on the floor, and the Distributer and the Bar Man open each crate up

Bar Man: What did I tell you? This new guy is an idiot, he'll never suspect a thing

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Waste 'em." Press Square to climb into the open window, and the Bar Man and Distributer will start running towards you

Distributer: I thought you said he wouldn't suspect a thing!

The Distributer has a Shotgun wielded, and will probaly get two shots in on you as you climb into the window. Try and shoot him dead first, then shoot the Bar Man to death. The mission is over.

Mission Passed!

---

One of my more favourite missions that I've written out so far inlove.gif

GSF_Membuh
  • GSF_Membuh

King of GTA

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:59 AM

Another great chapter Tony! icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif I can't believe after all this time reading this story I forgot to rate it BAD or GOOD. tounge.gif Don't worry I'll rate it GOOD. icon14.gif Hopefully it makes a difference in your rating percentage.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:38 PM

I've got a badass flu so I'm only on to quickly post a new mission inlove.gif

---

Go and save your game. Now all you have is a 4 Leaf Clover icon for Robby. Go to the Evening News Arena and enter the marker

"Requesting Back-Up"

CUTSCENE

Robby approaches you before you even fully enter the building

Robby: We don't have much time, Sean. The sh*te's going down soon and we need two cop cars. I need you and Ruby to go out and Jack two and bring them to the Storage Garages around back

Sean: Woah, wait, I told you I don't deal with cops man. I've been attracting way too much attention to myself lately

Robby: Do you wan't a payoff of twenty five thousand quid, or do you wanna carry on being a poor ass mother f*cker!?

Sean: Fine, but I do this on my own. I don't need anymore psycho bitches screwing me around

Sean walks away from Robby as the screen fades to black

You're standing outside of the Evening News Arena. 1 Green blip is on your radar, it is the cop car you need to jack. Jack a car and get to the blip which is in a parking lot of a donut store, and no one is around it. Get inside of it and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

A cop comes out of the Donut store only to see Sean sitting inside of the cop car. The cop drops his donut and grabs his walky and screams; "Requesting back-up at Chunky Boys Donuts! Some maniac is stealing my squad car!... It's Sean Wood!

END OF CUTSCENE

You instantly now have a 4 star wanted level. Run over the cop before he has a chance to blow one of your tires out, and get outta there as quickly as possible. Drive it back to the Evening News Arena Storage Garage and park it into the blue marker, where you will be prompted by a message reading: "Drive into the Garage." Drive in, get out and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Ruby runs over to you as cops come round the corner

Ruby: I told you, you needed me with you, you idiot!

Ruby shoots at the Police officers

END OF CUTSCENE

A message appears on screen: "Help Ruby!" Waste the rest of the cops, another load will come. Waste em aswell, and another cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Ruby: I'll get the second car! Thank's for the help, Sean, but next time, no more macho bullsh*t, oi?

Ruby runs out of the alley as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!
2500 + Respect +!

Gaja 90
  • Gaja 90

HUGE Anime fan and RPer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:29 PM

Nice, what was the 25.000 cuid job again? sigh.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:47 PM

Oh crap, I missed a mission. I guess I'll post it now real quick

---

"Science 101"

CUTSCENE

Sean is knocking on the Evening News Arena doors but they are locked. Robby comes around from an alley smoking a joint and carrying a mop

Sean: Hey, Robby. How come you ain't inside?

Robby: Oi, There's a tour going on inside. Elementary School kid field trip, pfft, some exciting trip that is, seeing a big sh*tty building

Sean: Come on, put that out man

Robby: Really takes the edge off this Janitor bullsh*t, and besides, while the school is on their precious little field trip, this means we can loot the school. They've got a whole bunch of useful sh*t we could use. I never told ya that I took Science in college, did I?

Sean: You wen't to college? Get outta here

Robby: Oi, we should raid the Science lab, grab some sh*t, maybe I could use some for the job...

Sean: Alright, enough with that stuff... what's the job?

Robby: Oi, keep forgetting to mention it to you, don't I?, I'll tell you on the way there, you can drive

Sean and Robby get into an Admiral as it fades to black

A blip appears on the radar for the school you need to get to. You also have a timer counting back from 7.59. While you're driving there, an In-game chat starts up

Sean: So, that 'Job' you keep mentioning...

Robby: Ah... we're going for a large payoff. It's the reason I'm a f*ckin janitor haha!

Sean: What kind of big pay off?

Robby: We're raiding the jewel van. Some gold bars are coming to the News Arena soon, illegally, and they're to be transported to the Museum. There's some huge deal between higher uppers that need these gold bars, I'm not one for little details

Sean: That's some pretty risky stuff right there

Robby: Oi. Now put your f*ckin' foot down, they won't be at the News Arena forever!

Once you get to the Elementary School, drive into the marker and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Robby gets out of the car, as does Sean

Robby: You look around the halls, make sure no one sees us!

A Janitor is walking through the halls as he spots you

Janitor: Hey!, What the hell are you doing!?

END OF CUTSCENE

The Janitor is running at you. Shoot him. There will be alot of blips walking towards your general direction. They are all random school workers. A message appears on screen: "Leave no evidence that you were here!" Kill them as quickly as possible, as the timer is running thin. Once you've killed the last one, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Robby comes out into the hallway, as Sean is wiping the blood from his hands onto his trousers

Robby: I've got the stuff, lets roll!

Robby and Sean run down the halls and out of the school as police are surrounding you both

Officer: Freeze Scumbags!

END OF CUTSCENE

You now have a three star wanted level, and police are opening fire on you. Quickly run into Robby's car and drive outta there, and either get back to the Evening News Arena first, or, get to a Pay 'N' Spray, then back to the Evening News Arena. Once you're there, drive into the blue marker

CUTSCENE

Robby: I'll call you later!, You'd better get outta here sonny

Sean gets out of the car as Robby drives it through the back alley, and it fades to black

Mission Passed!
1500 + Respect +!

Go and save your game. The next time you enter a vehicle, or are around radio's, you will hear a 'Breaking News Report' of an Elementary School 'Massacre'.

GSF_Membuh
  • GSF_Membuh

King of GTA

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:00 PM

Cool missions Tony! Can't wait for the next one! icon14.gif

Gaja 90
  • Gaja 90

HUGE Anime fan and RPer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:08 PM

Hope you get better soon Tony, a little bling can't hurt. cool.gif xmas.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:19 PM

Here's the last mission before unlocking the Downtown area! biggrin.gif The most pointless place on the map! Full of Saint's members who will try to kill you, and full of useless buildings, almost all of them un-enterable!

---

You once again only have a 4 Leaf Clover for Robby, so save your game now. Get back to the Evening News Arena and enter the blue marker to begin the mission.

"Going Downtown"

CUTSCENE

Sean walks into the Evening News Arena. For once it is pretty full, as there is a large Wrestling event taking place inside. Robby is pretending to sweep floors as you approach him

Robby: Oi, kid, it's time. The big wigs are using the Wrestling show as a front to get the gold out un-noticed. Go into the locker room, Ruby is already in there and get changed into your Cop Uniform

Sean runs past Robby and into the Locker Room, where Ruby is dressed as a cop

Ruby: We've still got a little time to go, so no rush

Sean is dressed in the cop outfit along with Ruby and they exit the Locker Room, where Robby is being yelled at by a manager

Manager: You finish your f*ckin' shift, then you're outta here!

Robby: Oi, you dunno how right you are... Prick!

You and Ruby approach Robby

Robby: Alright, you two, out into the cop cars. The truck will be leaving soon

Sean and Ruby both walk away from Robby, as Robby starts walking away in the other direction and it fades to black

You and Ruby are standing outside of the Evening News Arena

Ruby: Come on, lets go!

Lead Ruby around to the Storage Garages and enter the cop cars. You'll be prompted with a message: "Wait for the van to come around." After about 30 seconds the van will pass you by and pull out into the main street. You will be prompted with another message: "Follow the truck!" Follow the truck for a while, after about a miniute Ruby's voice will come through the walky: "Sean, pull infront and drop your spikes!" Drive around the front of the truck, and the truck will begin driving crazy, drop a spike, and one of the tires will pop. Ruby's voice comes through the walky again: "Drop another one!" Get Infront of the truck and drop another spike, this time the truck will stop If you done it correctly, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Robby speeds past in his Admiral and does a 180 and gets out, as does Ruby and Sean. Robby runs over to the back doors of the truck and puts a bunch of home-made C4 under it, as the truck blows up, and the back doors blow off

Robby: Quickly, load it all up into your squad cars!

Sean and Ruby begin loading it up as cop cars start speeding around the corner

END OF CUTSCENE

Ruby: Take the cops out!, We'll continue loading the gold bars into the car!

A message appears on screen: "Keep Robby and Ruby alive, and wipe out all the cops!" You will now have 2 bars for Robby and Ruby's health, and a number count of how many gold bars they have loaded into the Squad Cars. You will have a two star wanted level to begin with, but, as you keep killing cops, it will soon escelate to four stars. Once you've taken out many cops and SWAT officers, and Robby and Ruby have loaded enough gold bars into the two Squad Cars, a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Sean: sh*t!, My guns jammed!

Robby points his gun at you, as your back is turned, and there are sirens in the distance

Sean: What are you waiting for, toss me your gun!

Sean turns around to see the barrel of a 9MM pointed at him, as Ruby loads up the last of the gold bars

Sean: Robby, what the hell are you--

Robby: You're too trustable, Sean

Ruby: I'm sorry we had to do this to you, but... It's just business

Ruby starts the Squad Car up as Robby slowly walks backwards to his Squad Car

Ruby: Come on, get it over with!

Robby: Any last words, Sean?

Robby pulls the hammer back, as a Brown Kuruma slams into him, and sends his body flying through the air

Ruby: Robby!, sh*te!

Ruby quickly speeds away, as Ray is in the Brown Kuruma

Ray: Get in, kid! Come on!

Sean jumps into the back of the Brown Kuruma as Ray starts speeding away

Sean: I've never been so glad to of seen you, that's for sure

Ray: Don't even mention it!

The Radio reports a breaking news story whilst Ray is speeding down the street: "A huge cop shootout just took place on Washington Street moments ago. Dozens of cops have been left badly injured, and dead at the feet of Sean Wood, Notorious escapee from Saint Jacob's Prison. Every cop in Gadebridge City is after Sean Wood right now, so please, stay inside and lock your doors and windows."

Ray: Every cop is after you, huh!? Then I guess we'd better get over the bridge while we still have the chance that It's free!, I have a place in the Downtown District

Sean: Just how many places do you have!?

Ray: I have alot of places kid, now stop with the twenty questions!

The Brown Kuruma speeds across the bridge as the screen fades to black

Ray puts the handbrake on outside of a flat in the red-light district

Ray: Come on and get in, quick!

Sean and Ray get out of the Kuruma and run inside of the flat

Ray: It's a place where you can lay low

Sean: It sure ain't the ritz

Ray: Be careful. This whole area is owned by The Saint's gang, and they hate everyone and everything

Sean: Oh great. More enemies... That stupid prick Robby, and that whore...

Ray: Just lay low for now, and try not to go back to Gadebridge City, and for the love of god, try and stay out of trouble, kid

Ray walks out of the flat as the screen fades to black

Mission Passed!

A message appears on screen: "You can now save your game inside of the flat." "The Cop uniform has been delivered to your Wardrobe." "You're now inside of the Downtown area. This area is very dangerous." the camera shows a few Saint's members walking by the flat outside; "The Saint's gang are still after you because they think you killed their leader's brother." "Save your game to continue." save your game.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:40 PM

Lol, I really have to read over the rest of this. It looks like it'll make a great GTA IV.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (rashon125 @ Jan 1 2007, 19:40)
Lol, I really have to read over the rest of this. It looks like it'll make a great GTA IV.

Have fun with that tounge.gif

---

When you awake and walk outside of the flat and onto the street, your cellphone will ring. Press Triangle to answer it

Sean: Yeah?

Gary (OS): Hey, Sean

Sean: Gary?, Hey man, listen, about Hector--

Gary (OS): Forget about Hector. The guy was a prick and I know you wouldn't of killed him If you didn't have to

Sean: I'm glad you understand. I've got enough enemies at the moment without one more in you

Gary (OS): Where are you?

Sean: I'm Downtown

Gary (OS): Alright, I'll meet you over there with a couple of my friends in a little while, Do you know the place you're staying at?

Sean: A block of flats in the red light district

Gary (OS): Alright, we'll be there as soon as possible

Sean hangs the phone up. Shortly after you recieve a text message from Joanne, press Triangle to read it

Joanne: "Where the hell have you been! I havn't seen you in ages you asshole! Get in touch!"

Soon after that, your phone rings once again

Sean: What now!?

Ray (OS): Kid, It's me

Sean: What's goin on?

Ray (OS): No time to talk, just listen, that girl you were with just checked her passport into the Aloida Airport, Downtown. She's skipping town, just thought I'd let you know

Sean: The only way she's leaving this town is in a Coroner's van

Sean hangs the phone up.

You now have a "SW" icon located at the airport, and a "G" icon for Gary back at your apartment. First we're going to go to the airport and give that bitch what she deserves. So save your game If you wan't, or, jack a car and head straight there. You'll notice that the Downtown Area is much smaller than Gadebridge City, with half of the Downtown Area being a swamp-like area, where the Saint's gang hang around. The other half is mostly shopping malls, and Industrial estates. Once you get to the airport right at the edge of Downtown, enter the marker outside to begin the mission.

"Final Destination"

CUTSCENE

Ruby rushes through the Airport and through the metal detector, as a guard winks at her, and she smiles back, and quickly runs through the terminal with a travel bag over her right shoulder. She boards the plane and is greeted by flight attendant's before sitting down in a chair and looking relieved, and she is breathing very heavily as the screen fades to black

Sean runs through the airport and runs through the metal detector and the alarm goes off

Officer: Hey, come back here!

Sean keeps running as another Officer jumps infront of him, but Sean punches him and knocks him out, and Sean runs through the terminal only to see the plane slowly starting up outside of the large open windows. Sean jumps out of the window and lands several feet below as it fades to black

The plane begins turning around and starts going along the runway as Ruby looks out the window and sees Sean running outside

Ruby: sh*te! (Yells) Can't this bloody thing go any faster!? Come on!! Move it!!

You're standing by a Dodo plane as you watch the plane start taking off. A message appears on screen: "Go after that plane!" Hop into the Dodo and a blip will appear for the Shamal. If you decide this is a good time to just forget the mission and go fly into Heart City or New Stanford to check it out before actually being able to, once you go too far away from the Shamal you will fail the mission, the screen will fade to black, and when it fades in you will be back outside of the airport, unable to get back in. Haha. Now, you may need some practice flying a Dodo, so you might fail this mission a fair few times before you get good at it. Fly after it untill you reach a Blue Corona behind it, and a cutscene will roll

CUTSCENE

Sean grabs a parachute inside the Dodo and opens the door. He proceeds to do a nose dive with the Dodo untill very close to the Shamal, right above it. Sean turns the ignition off and jumps out of the Dodo and begins Free-falling, while in the distance, the Dodo smashes into the top of the Shamal and crushes half of the left wing, causing the plane to go out of control as the screen fades to black

Ruby is running through the aisle of the Shamal as all the electricity is going crazy, and the captain comes through the PA system

Captain (OS): This is your captain speaking! This planes goin down! And I'm outta here! See-ya!

The captain jumps out of the Shamal with a parachute, while everyone left inside is left screaming as the plane goes down

Ruby: (Screaming) You son of a bitch, Sean!! FUUUUUCK!!!

The plane smashes into the ground as Sean watches it all, as a huge explosion errupts from down on the floor, and Sean is gently floating through the air in the parachute.

END OF CUTSCENE

Mission Passed!
Respect +!

You're still floating to the ground below, which should be right above Gadebridge City.

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

We're always holding the door open for someone.

• Members

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:45 AM

I love the captains reaction lol. Reminded me of that one mission in SA with flying the plane to take out that Forelli, except minus the shootout. Great mission!

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:01 AM

Triangle is a funny button to read a text message tounge.gif Nice missions, I've been catching up on the ones I missed wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users