89 replies to this topic
Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2007 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (GTA Life @ Jan 2 2007, 17:57)
I'm having big time trouble trying to get the last building. It won't let me have it. It's the last building but it's the Bikers building. It's the last one I need and I'll have them all but their vehicle won't show up! It doesn't make sense at all, do I have to complete the rest of the empire mission for it to show up? I'm just confused. notify.gif

You have to wait for it to spawn and for that sign on the screen to blow up the Biker Angel. It can be hectic to wait until it spawns because the Bikers could come out of nowhere at any second.

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

PSN: Ritsuka99

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 01:13 AM Edited by GTA Life, 03 January 2007 - 05:11 AM.

How long did you have to wait? Because I waited there for an hour and all I did is get shot at. I killed all the bikers but their bike won't spawn at all. I'm still waiting as we speak.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (GTA Life @ Jan 2 2007, 20:13)
How long did you have to wait? Because I waited their for an hour and all I did is get shot at. I killed all the bikers but their bike won't spawn at all. I'm still waiting as we speak.

It didn't take more than 10 seconds for me in some cases but it looks like your game's messed up or something.

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:10 AM

Obviously....Which means I can't beat it either. Evan if I started over it would still do it. I'm not beating the game until I get that last goddamn building. I think it's funny how no one knows about this.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:52 PM

What did you do while waiting for it to spawn? did you just stand there waiting for the spawn, if so, try driving somewhere really far, then driving back, if its still not there try driving to it from different directions.

jimtimbeam
  • jimtimbeam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:06 PM

The one building is that, which you take over during 'Hostile Takeover' mission, can't kill these bikers before, as it was sad before.

By the way, I dunno if that was stated before, but after you take over all 30 businesses, save the game and turn off and on the PSP, you will no longer suffer from iritating attacks. Neither on your estates, nor on you, while roaming through the streets of VC (that's rather cool as Sharks in their Ranchers, with AKs really were gettin' on my nerves)

BTW: Someone said that you cannot have more tha 5 businesses of the same type. Is that true? Because I had all 30 taken over and, while having 5 smugglin' spots, I could add 6th one, while changin' places within my businesses(wanted to have Sabre Turbo closer to my safehouse).

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

• Members

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:59 AM

hmm...Well those make sense but the fact of the matter is I don't get attacked. It's really messed up....I have all of the buildings but that last one and for some reason the bikers actually don't attack me at all while I was waiting for their bike to spawn. Yeah I tried driving really far I also took a heli and flew to it from far away. No luck at all, I evan beat a few missions and came back and still no spawn. The bikers show up outside the building but nothing shows up. *sigh* But thanks guys what you said did make sense but it just won't help. All I can think of is I might have to beat the rest of the empire missions. Which I'm in the progress of doing.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:12 PM

Seeing as i have not been on VCS for a while now, i decided to make a brand new save game up, so i have now beaten the Marty mission which unlocks the empire building side missions, but so far every building i have been too there car have not appeared yet but the gangs are outside walking about, but are not shooting at me yet. I have reloaded my past save and the cars are perfectly normal and are spawning where there supposed to. So is my save game bugged which wont load any gang car or do i have to get a bit further in the missions to make them spawn. sad.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:09 PM

sorry to be bumping this topic after months but could i ask a question on which empires of the eneemies on the 1st island if any that are smuggling robbery and drugs but if there isn't any on the 1st island could somebody direct me to where abouts on the other island they are??

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:21 AM

Wouldn't have a clue mate.

By the way, nice guide. Wonderful work. icon14.gif

Fubu
  • Fubu

Russian Mob

• Members

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:25 AM

Good job. Very nice, shiny guide. I just wanna thank you. That really helps me with my PS2 version.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:35 AM

PS2 version?

It's out?

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:43 AM

has been for like 4 days for the U.S and like 2 days for UK

deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:35 PM

Thanks Seddo for posting this topic!
@ Moderators..is it possible that you can pin this i'd think that this topic will help other people on empires! smile.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:22 PM

yyeah i'd like to request a pin too because this is useful

pimp_60cent
  • pimp_60cent

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Mar 14 2007, 12:22)
yyeah i'd like to request a pin too because this is useful

Second that.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Gantons Most Wanted @ Mar 7 2007, 20:09)
sorry to be bumping this topic after months but could i ask a question on which empires of the eneemies on the 1st island if any that are smuggling robbery and drugs but if there isn't any on the 1st island could somebody direct me to where abouts on the other island they are??

I thought you can't tell which type of empire your enimies own, just that they own the property.

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:51 PM

no on the map when you pause it tells you who owns that empire whether its small time high roller or medium venture and then it tells you whether its smuggling drugs and so on btw is it possible to get a drugs, robbery and smuggling empire before the mission you have to do for the mendez brothers where you take over that business

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:53 PM

Yes, an excellent guide. I see I was NOT the only person stupid enough to do the "2nd Island Early Breakout" trick and, by taking over sites before you were supposed to, screwed his game up.
I am not alone!

morgair
  • morgair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:27 AM

bump

VercettiVice
  • VercettiVice

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (morgair @ Apr 29 2007, 19:27)
bump

You've been here for 3 years, you should know not to post "bump".

I suggest you read the rules if you haven't already.

Jay Legion
  • Jay Legion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:02 AM

Pardon me bumping this topic if you may but I don't know if anyone noticed but it seems that your gang members' appearance (clothing, looks, et cetera) changes throughout the game. I don't know whether how many empire businesses do you have at a point, upgrading a specific business to High Roller, or completing a specific mission ("Hostile Takeover" in my case") triggers this. I just noticed this immediately after having already completed "Hostile Takeover" mission and took to upgrading the Drug Empire business site I took over during that mission to High Roller.

And it's not only appearance, either. I also noticed that my gang members now possesses much more powerful weapons than before. Before, I usually only see them in possession of pistols or baseball bats... much less powerful weapons. Now, it appears they have weapons like AK-47 (I think) and other weapons.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this as well. Thanks.

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:50 AM

The first 3 and last 3 empire businesses posess different weapons wink.gif

Also the gangmembers vary between businesses, Since you Unlock the Drug Business later on, that's why you are seeing different gangmembers

.:Alex:.
  • .:Alex:.

Bitter and Twisted

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:19 AM

Yeah, Protection, Loan Shark and Protitution mainly have guards in tank tops who carry Bats and Pistols. Drugs, Smuggling and Robbery businesses mainly have guards wearing jackets who carry machine guns or rifles. I say mainly because I have seen the stronger guards at my first three business types before and vice versa.

bigman91
  • bigman91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:42 PM

the press R thing doesn't actually work at the repair/upgrade menu.

BixDugan
  • BixDugan

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:23 PM

I've had no problem repairing buildings in either version. What button are you pressing?

james_root
  • james_root

Gaming Since Forever

• Members

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

very nice work icon14.gif

BlackCatz4Life
  • BlackCatz4Life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:09 AM

i have taken over all the empire buildings except number 30 but i dont know how to find it. PLEASE HELP!!! suicidal.gif

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:28 AM

QUOTE (BlackCatz4Life @ Jun 20 2007, 22:09)
i have taken over all the empire buildings except number 30 but i dont know how to find it. PLEASE HELP!!! suicidal.gif

You have to beat a certain story line mission, I think its the one that you kill the mendez brothers.

Royal3
  • Royal3

Colombian Cartel member

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

"but the Sharks have a few different vehicle types that are specific to the type of business they own."

No, that's wrong. They always have their Gang Rancher outside. wink.gif

But that's veeeery nice work, man. =)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users