Tom Green Live

5 replies to this topic
Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:04 AM

Does no one else watch this? Been watching for awhile, but only posting about it now because they've just come out with a great promo video for it.

Not only does it go live every night at 11 PM eastern with interviews of 'celeberties' that you can call into and ask anything, but there are two other shows during the day; Girl Talk (supposed to be a forum for lonely guys to talk about there relationship problems with hot chicks, but it ends up bing an hour and a half of prank callers), Spansih Fly and the Dick, and random guitar sessions with Tom under the disguise of "Lenard Mills".

Whenever its not live, they air old footage from past shows, tons of stuff from the old Tom Green Show, and user subtitled vids of hilarity. You can also watch all the past shows in an "On Demand" section.

Sorry if this is to advertise-ish, but not many people know about this.

Oh and it's on live with Erik Estrada right now. ph34r.gif

flitcroft101
  • flitcroft101

wat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:23 AM

hey tom green can you do a barrel roll?

Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:27 AM

True, that is a better advertisement.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godmother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:20 AM

I download the best of tom green live podcast. The prank call to a japanese itailian resturant, with Harland Williams and Tony Hawk, was f*cking hilarious.

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

Group: Leone Mafia Family

• Members

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (flitcroft101 @ Nov 15 2006, 23:23)
hey tom green can you do a barrel roll?

you sir are a winrar

I heard about it, but never actualy looked into it. I'll make sure to have a listen next time.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:13 AM

After accidentally stumbling onto some clips from his MTV show(while looking for hot vids of Eva Green...), I eventually started watching.

It's pretty good. I think my fav episode is the two hour one where they crank called places all night.

It's pretty cool how when Tom and the guests plan on meeting again(Tom wanting to go out and screw with people, while with Andrew Dice Clay comes to mind), they actually do it, it's not small talk.

Addicting show, to be honest. I never watch talk shows, but this one is quite interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users