12,636 replies to this topic
Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:45 PM

Where's Cuse i wanna laugh at him after he was teasing me for so long with past games.

4-1 baby with a Crouchie hattrick. inlove.gif and we have regained 3rd spot.

Cuse510
  • Cuse510

Chi-Town

• Members

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

Arsenal were hard to watch to today sad.gif

EDIT: eh, perfect timing for Seddo

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Cuse510 @ Mar 31 2007, 17:47)
Arsenal were hard to watch to today sad.gif

EDIT: eh, perfect timing for Seddo

Perfect timing my little munchkin. icon14.gif

Taking back our 3rd spot we are.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:11 PM

There was a lot of goals in some major games today, with scores that leave both ends of the Premiership undecided. But to be fair the match we should be talking about is our 6-0 victory over Wolves!

Full report here.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Mar 31 2007, 19:11)
There was a lot of goals in some major games today, with scores that leave both ends of the Premiership undecided. But to be fair the match we should be talking about is our 6-0 victory over Wolves!

Wow! 6-0 is a very big score, sounds like a good result for the saints, and keeping them in the race for a play-off spot.

Bad news for United as Vidic has broken his collarbone and is out for the rest of the season. We are screwed now, we'll never make it through in the Champions league without him. At least we still won 4-1, but with Chelsea scoring in extra time to get a 1-0 win over Watford was disappointing. sad.gif

Ramirez
  • Ramirez

The Bulls

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Mar 31 2007, 20:11)

Full report here.

Such a bizarre result, Wolves were one of the form teams and Saints weren't on the greatest run of form themselves...what the hell happened?

Hereford drew 0-0 with MK Dons. A poor game both sides have little chances, quite an even game though overall both could have won it fairly. Good point I say, up next Swindon at home then Walsall away Easter Monday!

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:00 PM

Man Utd vs Blackburn Goals

DailyMotion

Watford vs Chelsea Goal

DailyMotion

Bolton vs Sheffield United Goal

DailyMotion

Charlton vs Wigan Goal

DailyMotion

Newcastle vs Man City Goal

DailyMotion

Fulham vs Portsmouth Goals

DailyMotion

West Ham vs Middlesbrough Goals

DailyMotion

We i.e. the greatest football team to ever grace the Earth, beat Crystal 'Man Utd' Palace yesterday in a thrilling game that saw us take them down 2-1. Now all that awaits us is the puny Champions League! JE SUIS SHEFFIELD!*

*Some of that post may be un-true/bollocks...

Boogie
  • Boogie

RIP Gabriele, A.C.A.B

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:17 AM

Where the f*ck are Roma? Where's the almighty Milan? -20, -35...

As for Inter, 25 wins 4 draws 0 losses, a place in the Coppa Italia final, a squad that plays as a team instead of individual superstars. Jube can bring themselves and their pharmacy from Serie B, we'll be waiting.

Highlights of yesterdays game against Parma. Maxwell's first goal for Inter & Crespo's 200th in Europe. Adriano had bad luck again.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Boogie @ Apr 2 2007, 06:17)
a place in the Coppa Italia final

Can I ask who are they playing? And yeah, Adriano was very unlucky, it looked in until it hit the bar.

Boogie
  • Boogie

RIP Gabriele, A.C.A.B

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (monkeyman237 @ Apr 2 2007, 15:43)
QUOTE (Boogie @ Apr 2 2007, 06:17)
a place in the Coppa Italia final

Can I ask who are they playing? And yeah, Adriano was very unlucky, it looked in until it hit the bar.

We are playing Roma, like last year and year before that. We have won both times, so... wink.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:15 PM

Nice win for Inter mate, how many more matches till the end of the Italian season? I know it started later due to the match fixing scandal but it cant be many more.

Adriano while looked to be working hard seems to be out of form, but Maxwell's goal was pure class and even better considering he is a left back/left winger.

Here's the highlights of our match, which contained many!

Boogie
  • Boogie

RIP Gabriele, A.C.A.B

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:47 PM Edited by Boogie, 02 April 2007 - 08:07 PM.

QUOTE (saintdave @ Apr 2 2007, 19:15)
Nice win for Inter mate, how many more matches till the end of the Italian season? I know it started later due to the match fixing scandal but it cant be many more.

Adriano while looked to be working hard seems to be out of form, but Maxwell's goal was pure class and even better considering he is a left back/left winger.

Superb win for Saints too mate.

There are 9 games left for us. One of them is the match against Roma, which was cancelled because of the incidents in Catania.

Maxwell really deserved the goal after the hard times he's been trough. Great for his confidence. I think this pic says it all:
user posted image

Adri is getting better, at least like you said he's working hard instead of clubbin'. wink.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

9 games left, so that’s 24 points for Roma to play for meaning you basically need 4 points to win the title, or 2 wins to secure it safely. I think its safe to say congratulations to Inter for the title win, a cup win would be a memorable double for you.

As said on MSN I'd hope next season you can repeat the form when Juve return and the point deductions end, that way you can prove all the people wrong who said you had it easy this season.

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:28 AM

That was a cracking goal from Maxwell, pure class.

How are Fiorentina doing this season? I remember seeing the table a little while back and they seemed to be doing well considering they had points deducted.

Well, ive come to the conclusion that St Albans are f*cked, hopefully they can bounce back though. Still not totally impossible they can survive, but looks very likely.

Great result for Southampton there, I saw it in the paper today and was quite stunned at the scoreline. I guess thats what you get when you are clinical.

Sevilla v Spurs thursday, im buzzing about that game. Something ive been waiting for, for a long time. A big European game, something ive only heard tales of from elders.

Boogie
  • Boogie

RIP Gabriele, A.C.A.B

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (Joey.Leone @ Apr 3 2007, 00:28)
How are Fiorentina doing this season? I remember seeing the table a little while back and they seemed to be doing well considering they had points deducted.

They are doing rather well, being able to keep Toni and signing Mutu has made all the difference for them. Obviously they are playing for a spot in the Champions League qualifiers, currently 6 points behind Milan who have the last one.

QUOTE (Joey.Leone @ Apr 3 2007, 00:28)

Sevilla v Spurs thursday, im buzzing about that game. Something ive been waiting for, for a long time. A big European game, something ive only heard tales of from elders.

I think Spurs should win. I watched Sevilla v Osasuna the other day, it ended 0-0. Didn't look too flattering for Sevilla.

QUOTE (saintdave @ Apr 2 2007, 20:12)

As said on MSN I'd hope next season you can repeat the form when Juve return and the point deductions end, that way you can prove all the people wrong who said you had it easy this season.

Nah I don't really care about those people. We are 20 points ahead of Roma and they had no points deducted. Milan? We beat them in both derbys this season and Juve...Well they currently are where they belong.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:18 PM

Champions leage matches today, we can all attempt to guess who'll get through:

AC Milan v Bayern Munich
PSV v Liverpool
Chelsea v Valencia
Roma v Man Utd - Unsure, but I would like for United to get through though.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:18 PM

Good to see the Champions League return, the Liverpool game is on ITV tonight.

As for predictions on who will get through my list would go as so -

Bayern Munich
PSV
Chelsea
Man Utd

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Apr 3 2007, 18:18)
Good to see the Champions League return, the Liverpool game is on ITV tonight.

As for predictions on who will get through my list would go as so -

Bayern Munich
PSV
Chelsea
Man Utd

Liverpool are winning 3-0 right now, so it looks like they're doing very well.

Ramirez
  • Ramirez

The Bulls

• Members

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

I backed Liverpool to win 1-0, still happy to see them win 3-0 but it meant I lost out on £35!

Crouch's on fire! Sensational goal from bankrupt-boy too wink.gif

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:30 AM

Yay 3-0, PSV were absoulte sh*te and coudn't handle us. inlove.gif

Crouchie on form and England are missing him. wink.gif

I can't see us losing the home leg with 3 away goals the way PSV are currently playing, so i might aswell say who would i prefer in the semi's.

shitt
  • shitt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:39 PM

yyyeeeooo!

Crouch on amazing form. Great performance by us away to PSV. Hope for the same at home, I guess. smile.gif

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:47 PM

So I guess L'pool are almost gauranteed to go through, they played well, and what a shot by Riise! (or however you spell it) It's still close between AC and Bayern, 2-2 on aggregate, going to be a close game.

Chelsea and ManU are on today, and if Chelsea win by a few goals it should be another final with a British team in it for the thrid year in a row.

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

Im really hoping Valencia beat Chelsea over the two legs. Cant stand the thought of Chelsea going through.

Just imagine this: Man U and Chelsea contesting both the CL and FA cup finals, no thanks. 1 is enough. Well thankfully Valencia and Roma are no push overs.

shitt
  • shitt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:41 PM Edited by shitt, 04 April 2007 - 08:52 PM.

good result for MAN U considering they only had 10 men. Shcoles can't tackle tounge.gif
Unlucky for van der sar on the 1st goal. took a mean deflection.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

Not the worst result for United, 2-1 it ended, but we have all to look forward to in the second leg. At least one goal in the next game will get us through if we keep a clean sheet (which will be hard considering the amount of defenders we have left). It's always going to be hard without Scholes though. sad.gif

And Chelsea drew 1-1 with Valencia aswell.

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:11 AM

There were some nasty scenes during the Man U game, the Italian police imo acted very poorly. Beating down many innocent fans, and seemingly doing nothing about the provocation of the Roma fans. I even saw footage of a woman get struck by an officer, not with a baton though I must add.

Something or some kind of action must be taken over those scenes.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:52 AM

Two good results for me today.

Chelski 1 v 1 Valancia

and

Roma 2 v 1 Man utd

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Joey.Leone @ Apr 5 2007, 01:11)
There were some nasty scenes during the Man U game, the Italian police imo acted very poorly. Beating down many innocent fans, and seemingly doing nothing about the provocation of the Roma fans. I even saw footage of a woman get struck by an officer, not with a baton though I must add.

Seen that too, the Italian police beat the sh*t out of those United fans, some very disturbing images. You could even see some people walking away with their head gashed with blood. They stayed on the English side of the fans and did nothing about the Roma ones, someones got to be blamed.

shitt
  • shitt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

^
it's them f*cking mad police. that was disgusting.

maybe they need more dicipline?

SouTHErnSuspect
  • SouTHErnSuspect

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:26 PM

There was trouble at the Sevilla - Tottenham game as well, fans clashing with police, it seems to be coming a common thing at the moment. Uefa are launching investigations into both the Roma - Man Utd game and Sevilla - Spurs. Something has to be done because it's going to give english clubs a bad name.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users