Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did Vic Vance die in Vice City, Circa. 1986?

376 replies to this topic

Poll: In your opinion, who died at the beginning of Vice City? (342 member(s) have cast votes)

In your opinion, who died at the beginning of Vice City?

1. Pete Vance (81 votes [26.73%])

Percentage of vote: 26.73%

2. Victor Vance (183 votes [60.40%])

Percentage of vote: 60.40%

3. Not sure (39 votes [12.87%])

Percentage of vote: 12.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

I think It's Pete Vance because:

1. If you had play the last mission in GTA VCS you should have hear that Vic said to Lance that he DONT want to go and sale Lance's drugs after a while. 

2. Vic doesn't have a Cuban sorta Colombia accent, and he does not even look like Vic.

3. Vic wouldn't be that old at the cut seen. Like come on guys was only 32 years old...

He is definitely not him. Plus I didn't find any confirmation by R*, so he is still alive  

Vic doesn't look like Vic, I'm baffled.

On a serious note, the Story games (prequels) are messing up the timeline. Toni and Vic don't look nothing like their 3/VC selves.
Ironically though, both of them, in their beta versions, have been looking like a true younger version, not a complete revamp.

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Rockstar Games has already confirmed that Vic Vance died in the opening scene of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:

ofnb89.png

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

VCS takes place in '84.

Soooo, Vic Vance is dead.

Cipriani.
  • Cipriani.

Capo

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

was Vic who died, because after Lance looking for revenge.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

action without satisfaction.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by Lexty., 13 July 2014 - 07:35 AM.

Plot twist. Lance Vance actually died in the opening of Vice City and Victor took on his brothers personality to gain power via Vercetti.
  • CartmanKusanagi and Prince Gumball like this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Trick

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

I just read the whole topic so i must ask who the hell is cuban pete? I`m playing VCS and VC since it`s releases on regular base and  i still haven`t figured out yet who the hell is this character.

cuban pete? If you mean that cuban who works for umberto, he`s name is PEPE not pete.

The only known Pete in GTA 3D era was Pete Vance, Vic`s brother. 

alanpetrej27486
  • alanpetrej27486

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Uh, yeah?

BloodzLeftandwon
  • BloodzLeftandwon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I seriously think it was Pete, I think it would fit the situation the best, Vic dosen't seem like some drug smuggling Columbian, happy to do a drug deal.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's Vic. He went against his word not to sell drugs, and died because of it.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Dope_0110, 3 weeks ago.

Do we really need threads like these still? Same threads are in VC section.

It's simple, when they created VC they obviously didn't know they will at one point in the future milk the franchise with two off spin games that are the Stories games, that's why original Vic doesn't look like Vic we got to play later. He was made as a random character that was never supposed to have any bigger role. The original Vic looks too bad to be a character, so they changed his design for VCS where he's the lead character and is supposed to look cool and not like a hobo.

But it is him who dies, and that's it, confirmed by Rockstar who make the story, and by the story itself. There are two brothers who deal drugs out of three (and Pete is not one of them), one brother treated Lance as a kid (and Pete is not the one) so you take a guess now which one is it that dies after eliminating Pete and obviously Lance from the equation.

• MrVance likes this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Trick

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 3 weeks ago

Do we really need threads like these still? Same threads are in VC section.

It's simple, when they created VC they obviously didn't know they will at one point in the future milk the franchise with two off spin games that are the Stories games, that's why original Vic doesn't look like Vic we got to play later. He was made as a random character that was never supposed to have any bigger role. The original Vic looks too bad to be a character, so they changed his design for VCS where he's the lead character and is supposed to look cool and not like a hobo.

But it is him who dies, and that's it, confirmed by Rockstar who make the story, and by the story itself. There are two brothers who deal drugs out of three (and Pete is not one of them), one brother treated Lance as a kid (and Pete is not the one) so you take a guess now which one is it that dies after eliminating Pete and obviously Lance from the equation.

It ain`t even worth to bother. There were some good coments in this topic about why it was Vic who died and all the explanation why it wasn`t Pete. I wrote alot on this myself too, but it seems that some people wont even read, they just go for their own "right", so every word that you write in the topics like this is a waste of time.

No matter how many times you show them good reasons from A to Z why it WAS Vic who died and no Pete, they will still go with this Pete nonsense. We explained to them like a hundred times already why Vic in VC looks diferent than in VCS or how come he is still in drug bussines and why he has hispanic dialect etc, but yet they will still coming up with this stupid conclusions; "it was pete because vic had a different looks and accent"   Lol

I give up on this one.

• Dope_0110 likes this

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

First rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about fight club.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have no reason to poke on such an old thread, but Vic Vance is the one who died -  period. No offense to fans of Vic (he was a great protagonist IMO) And to people who liked VCS, but you need to accept the fact that Vic got capped in VC. Atleast we got to avenge him as Tommy raidin Diaz's mansion and killing that cocksucker

• matajuegos01 likes this

vicboh0413
  • vicboh0413

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

Victor Vance and their friends Harry and lee died on the drug deal in the beginning of vice city. Only Tommy vercetti and ken rosenberg survived

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think Vic's death is a lot better than Johnny's death. I feel like it was well executed, and if you play the GTA's in chronological order, jumping from VCS to VC and seeing Vic die is sad.

• matajuegos01 likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

When I read that article on the newswire I almost cried.

TheFunkyBunch
  • TheFunkyBunch

5 Ft 8 Of Pure Sexiness

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think Vic's death is a lot better than Johnny's death. I feel like it was well executed, and if you play the GTA's in chronological order, jumping from VCS to VC and seeing Vic die is sad.

it would of been done well if he was not The  Complete  Opposite to Vic in Looks And Personality.

Onett
  • Onett

Now one of many people without a North Yankton registered car

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 hours ago

As much as I don't want to believe it's Vic (and considering VCS is my favourite GTA) R* did post that it was Vic who got gunned down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users