100% Checklist

47 replies to this topic
Waterbottle
  • Waterbottle

second daughter of my father's sister anne marit

• Members

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:09 PM

Is there a sidemissions map anywhere?

if there isn't, would anyone mind telling me where to find the following side missions?

* Playground on the Town
* Harbor Hover Race
* BMX Mall (would think it would be a bmx somewhere close to or in the mall, but I couldn't find one)
* Air Race/ Crims on Wings

Also after I did the crash! mission my percentage got boosted with 0.4%, so I'm pretty sure it's required for 100%...

jman12343
  • jman12343

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:32 AM Edited by jman12343, 22 November 2006 - 01:53 AM.

Is "Crash!" anything like LCS's "Karmageddon"?

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is almost the same thing, only with a Coach instead of a Firetruck, damage is in money instead of a meter, and it directly tells you the time limit. (the reason for the yay is because "Karmageddon" on LCS was my favorite side mission)

jake6
  • jake6

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Waterbottle @ Nov 21 2006, 23:09)

if there isn't, would anyone mind telling me where to find the following side missions?

* Playground on the Town
* Harbor Hover Race
* BMX Mall (would think it would be a bmx somewhere close to or in the mall, but I couldn't find one)

Also after I did the crash! mission my percentage got boosted with 0.4%, so I'm pretty sure it's required for 100%...

playground on town is get on pcj behind downtown police station. harbor race is get in hovercraft a the houses in the middle of the water by lance mansion. crims wing is at airport on the runway the biplane. bmx mall is in northpoint mall opposite side of ammunation on ground floor.

mageezer
  • mageezer

Harold "Strap" Coopmore

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Waterbottle @ Nov 21 2006, 23:09)

* Playground on the Town
* Harbor Hover Race

Playground On The Town can be triggered by jumping on the PCJ around the back of the Police station downtown, near the SWAT van.

I forget where Harbor Hover Race is, I think it's near Lance's apartment on the 2nd island.

BMX Mall is inside the mall in the north west (or maybe it's south east?) on the stand which says "Win this BMX" on the ground floor. It's where there used to be a "Win this car!" podium with an Infernus on it in Vice City.

Crims On Wings is triggered by getting in the biplane on the eastern end of the runway that runs south west to north east at Escobar International, south of the terminal.

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:29 PM

During the Taxi driver missions do you have to get $5000 all in the one go of the mission or can you do it seperately? My highest ammount of money gained in the taxi's is $1700 and the new bank robbery part of the mission is a bit of a pain in the ass! dozingoff.gif

Waterbottle
  • Waterbottle

second daughter of my father's sister anne marit

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:59 PM

Thanks to both of you smile.gif

QUOTE (Hanney @ Nov 22 2006, 14:29)
During the Taxi driver missions do you have to get $5000 all in the one go of the mission or can you do it seperately? My highest ammount of money gained in the taxi's is $1700 and the new bank robbery part of the mission is a bit of a pain in the ass!  dozingoff.gif

You can do them seperatly, ofcourse if you do them all i one go you get bigger bonuses and don't have to do so mny fares though wink.gif
btw. I love the updates they've done to the taxi missions inlove.gif

tobu24
  • tobu24

"Apes with ego trips."

• Members

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:39 AM

Is there a reward after certain side missions for upgrading your first gangs weapons? The first gang sucks because they only get bats and a pistol. bleh

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2006 - 01:56 AM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 25 November 2006 - 02:07 AM.

rampage_ani.gif

Ok here's a list of the locations for side missions (There's 3 I did not found yet ><)

Phil's Shooting Range - At Phil's Place at Vice Port
Crash! - Enter the Coach in the Film Studio in Prawn Island
Swingers Club (Golf) - At Leaf Links, North (The golf place)
Playground on the Town - Enter the PCJ-600 behind the Downtown Police Station
Playground on the Point - Enter the PCJ-600 around the North Point Mall South-West area
Harbor Hover Race - On the floating houses over the water south in Vice City
Haiti Hover Race - On the West in Haiti, on the water
Sunshine Auto Turismo - 5 Races in total - In Sunshine Autos place on Little Havana, near Stonewall J's
Fairground Turismo - 4 Races in total - In Fairgrounds on Vice Point/Washington Beach, near your Vice Point safe house
Sanchez Time Trials - 12 Courses to complete - (Don't know yet)
Quad Bike Time Trials - 4 Courses to complete - (Don't know yet)
BMX Time Trials -v 8 Courses to complete - (Don't know yet)
Heli Tours/ Vice Sights - Enter the Maverick in the Airport in Escobar Int. Airport
Mashin' up the Mall - In the North Point Mall, enter the BMX in the North-West part of the mall (I think)
Beach Patrol (Complete all 15 levels) - Enter the BF Injection on the beach directly East from the Vice Point Safehouse
Skywolf / Hunter Target - Enter the Hunter in the Airport in Escobar Int. Airport
Fire Heli (Complete 5 Levels) - Enter the Fire Heli in the Downtown Police Department
Air Race/ Crims on Wings - Enter Biplane at the end of the runway in the Escobar Int. Airport
Multi Vehicle Race - 3 Courses; One with a Sanchez, One with a Jet Ski and one with a Sea Sparrow - Enter the Sanchez next to the Lighthouse in Ocean Beach]
Watersports - 8 Courses to complete - Enter the JetSki At the Film Studio at Prawn Island
Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound - Complete all four vehicle lists - The CAFI is At Vice Port for the Vehicle list, but there's also a boat list in there.

Air Rescue (Complete 15 Levels) - In Downtown Hospital roof/Ocean Beach, back of Hospital
Firefighter (Complete 15 Levels) - Get any Firetruck, and maybe at Fire Department in Downtown
Paramedic (Complete 15 Levels) - Get any Ambulance, and press UP
Taxi Driver (Make $5000 or more) - Get any Taxi, and press UP
Vigilante (Complete 15 Levels) - Get any "Police" type of vehicles (Police Car, FBI Cheetah, Rhino, Hunter, Enforcer)

Hope this helps for some of you. smile.gif

EDIT: I just realised there was a Side-Mission Map in this topic, now I feel stupid >_>

jman12343
  • jman12343

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 November 2006 - 04:01 AM Edited by jman12343, 25 November 2006 - 04:09 AM.

For the 3 side missions you didn't find (all of them are near the dirt track on the north part of the first island):

Quad - Behind the empire business - Off-track
Dirt Bike - West of Quad - Off-track
BMX - North-east corner of the track by the tree - Between the track's roads

DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr
  • DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr

Vote Saxon!

• Members

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:20 PM

[Checklist revised with correct mission names]

GTASOF-INGCOOL
  • GTASOF-INGCOOL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:56 AM

i need help with "Crush!" i get in the vehicle and the mission wont start??

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

Crash can't be triggered before you pass the mission "Accidents Will Happen" for Reni.
But, as far as I know, the bus won't be there before that happens dozingoff.gif

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:05 PM

Silly question, but are you on a mission when you try to get in the bus?
And why not start a new topic? This bump really could have been avoided.

GTASOF-INGCOOL
  • GTASOF-INGCOOL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:36 PM

I have done all story missions. could someone tell me where that bus is?

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

In the southwest corner of the studio on Prawn Island, I think. If not, just look around the studio. Hard to miss.

GTASOF-INGCOOL
  • GTASOF-INGCOOL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

ok thanks. But what about this one ?
Video ()

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

Ohh, - you mean Rush!

That one is available from the beginning, - but it is PS2 exclusive. So if you're on PSP you're out of luck.

GTASOF-INGCOOL
  • GTASOF-INGCOOL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Oh. Thanks. I really wanted to do rush smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users