What about the Flyable Passenger plane?

farlenhite
  • farlenhite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:06 AM

Good Job! Awesome,thx.

And I have a question.
Can you ride the jet like a HYDRA in VCS?

I'll get vcs in 11/04 06.... I CAN'T WAIT !

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:08 AM

Wow, that was quick. Nice job on the list.

Smallo
  • Smallo

ARGH!!!!! Smallo

• Members

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:15 AM Edited by Smallo, 02 November 2006 - 07:22 AM.

CCars
CVCommercial Vehicles
EEmergency Vehicles
GGoverment Vehicles
BBikes
WTWater Transport
HAir Transport
MMisc.

I suggest you use what I have done above in the 1st post all i did was simply link the names to the post with info. oh and i left out sports car because you didn't even use it. and i changed helicopters to Air Transport

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 November 2006 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (VCS Database @ Nov 1 2006, 22:53)
Database Wrap up.
This concludes our Vice City Stories Database, we hope you have found this guide very helpful in many different ways and hope it may help you whilst playing the new Grand Theft Auto game.
Special thanks to
CCPDfor his GFX work and endless patients with our constant banner changes and new ideas. Thanks man.
Ottaefor letting us use the GTAF Radio Forum for table code storage and for his input through the course of the guides creation.
Ybakkerfor his Pre-release vehicles topic helping us make a list of new vehicles.
UnitedDestruction, Candy Strip and Kariofor various VCS vehicle screenshots posted on GTAF, helping us gather more pictures for this database. Much appreciated.
YOU CAN POST NOW!

Nice wrap up, the only thing is, my name is misspelled. haha.

ybakker
  • ybakker

• Members

Posted 02 November 2006 - 01:14 PM

Here you go:

Blista Compact
BMX
Bobcat
Cabbie
Hermes
Idaho
Infernus
Moonbeam
Perennial
Police
Sanchez
Securicar
Streetfighter
Taxi
VCPD Wintergreen
Ventoso
Voodoo

If youd like to use them, then please upload them to your own server/photobucket etc Dont directly link them to my server smile.gif You can resize them etc. if you want.

Parksey
  • Parksey

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:26 PM

Great Job lads biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Very informative, might come in usfull when we need to find certain vehicles.

Just hope my game comes tommorrow now sly.gif

Keep up the good work rahkstar2.gif

Venom
  • Venom

Zpider-Man

• Zaibatsu
  • England

Posted 02 November 2006 - 03:20 PM

Wonderful, all that work really payed off. Very informative and looking swish.

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

Thanks for all the good comments so far, im going to update the list later but right now my copy of VCS arrived so ill play that for a while.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:53 PM

Whilst he plays VCs and i await him to either pick up his damn phone or get on skype, i will start updating the list.

As he said, thanks for the kind words icon14.gif

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:18 PM Edited by Seddo87, 04 November 2006 - 05:48 PM.

*Deleted* blush.gif

$$Daly$$
  • $$Daly$$

Stonerman

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:25 AM

Very good job. Massive range of vehicles in this one lol.gif

Smallo
  • Smallo

ARGH!!!!! Smallo

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:00 AM

kool used my hyperlink thing

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:32 PM Edited by Direct!, 03 November 2006 - 01:43 PM.

Thanks for stealing some images from G-Unleashed.com, like the Esperanto and the Gang Burrito... those are from the original VC...

Upon closer inspection, I see that you've taken almost every vehicle that wasn't available on a pre-release screenshot, from our site. Pff, ripper. Nice GFX and all, but if anyone gets caught stealing from this site, they're as good as dead.

jboucher
  • jboucher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:15 PM

what of the Infernus and the Banshee? Do they still handle the same as in The original Vice City?

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Direct! @ Nov 3 2006, 13:32)
Thanks for stealing some images from G-Unleashed.com, like the Esperanto and the Gang Burrito... those are from the original VC...

Upon closer inspection, I see that you've taken almost every vehicle that wasn't available on a pre-release screenshot, from our site. Pff, ripper. Nice GFX and all, but if anyone gets caught stealing from this site, they're as good as dead.

Yes, he was pictures from VC, it says on the front post that we have pictures from Vice City, we aimed to get it released to coincide with the release of the game in the UK. Bloody hard to do before the game is released, we got the vehicles we knew would be in VCS and got VC screenshot. We admit to it.

They were not taken from G-Unleashed, i've never heard of that site, we contacted the owner of a VC Vehicle guide and asked if we could use his images, he said yes.

Would you rather have VC pictures of this image again and again and again.

user posted image

Thanks to everyone else for the good comments. Much appreciated.

@jboucher - Only got the game yesterday so I haven't had much of a chance to play yet but I assume they handle different due to the different consoles (PS2, PC to PSP) But I can guarantee there great for stunts and driving faster then the PSP can handle

mageezer
  • mageezer

Harold "Strap" Coopmore

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:48 PM

Could someone tell me whether or not the jet-ski has radio? (Sorry, another impatient Australian)

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

excellent work lads nice topic, also the graphics are the sex.

This will be very useful for alot of people, must of took you ages to complete icon14.gif

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:47 PM

Sorry for the lack of updates. Due to the picture limit i cant stick any vehicles that aren't on the list / move any vehicles in the wrong section around yet. We've requested a few extra posts to be added, so hopefully that will be done soon smile.gif

but any new pictures that anyone has seen/taken that you think would be good for the database, don't heisitate to post smile.gif (Especially helis/planes or boats due to still only being on the first island) would all be much appreciated.

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (tenaciousd2005 @ Nov 3 2006, 20:32)
QUOTE (Direct! @ Nov 3 2006, 13:32)

Yes, he was pictures from VC, it says on the front post that we have pictures from Vice City, we aimed to get it released to coincide with the release of the game in the UK. Bloody hard to do before the game is released, we got the vehicles we knew would be in VCS and got VC screenshot. We admit to it.

They were not taken from G-Unleashed, i've never heard of that site, we contacted the owner of a VC Vehicle guide and asked if we could use his images, he said yes.

Would you rather have VC pictures of this image again and again and again.

user posted image

Thanks to everyone else for the good comments. Much appreciated.

@jboucher - Only got the game yesterday so I haven't had much of a chance to play yet but I assume they handle different due to the different consoles (PS2, PC to PSP) But I can guarantee there great for stunts and driving faster then the PSP can handle

Would you care to name that site? Because they're clearly watermarked, and that would say that guy ripped from us.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:59 AM

Good job guys, its obvious that you put a lot of thought and effort into this! Let me know if you need any more GFX.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:27 PM

Thanks CCPD icon14.gif Without those graphics the front page wouldnt look so pink and sexy inlove.gif

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:49 PM Edited by tenaciousd2005, 05 November 2006 - 02:29 PM.

QUOTE (CCPD @ Nov 5 2006, 10:59)
Good job guys, its obvious that you put a lot of thought and effort into this! Let me know if you need any more GFX.

Thanks again for the GFX and the effort you put into them, its good to know we didn't drive you mad with out constant changes to them. We were getting annoyed at ourselves for pestering you so much.

@Direct - I don't really want to start a big argument about the images in our topic after all the work we've done on it. Seems stupid having someone not let a thing go about images, kippers mainly did the VC pictures so you'll have to ask him the site. All I know is that we asked the owner if we could them and he said we could.

EDIT:- I owe Direct an apology, the images are from G-Unleashed, im going to add there name to front post for now. We said all the VC images are temporary and they are. They wer'nt meant to be permant pictures and they'll be taken down the second we have replacements. We're currently talking to someone who could get images of all the VCS vehicles form the game, this means in the near future we hope not to have any VC pictures.

cruisx
  • cruisx

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:53 PM

I can get u pics if u want

VCS Database
  • VCS Database

TD and Kippers Rule !

• Members

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:06 PM

Thanks mate but we've already sorted something out with another member about pictures. But thanks for the offer smile.gif

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:58 PM

First Post Images Updated

Pretty much entirely VCS pictures now, much thanks to Ybakker for getting them all. Adding his name to first page now.

simplyunkillable
  • simplyunkillable

GTA: LC kick's A.R.S.E

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:11 PM

your "rancher" is a landstalker. also, you forgot the sabre turbo. is the gang burrito in the game, or does the gang "rancher" replace it?

ybakker
  • ybakker

• Members

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:41 PM

Just about to say that tounge.gif Nah, I haven't found any Gang Burrito. But the regular is in VCS. (Waiting for my name to appear on the first page... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif )

Vicecitystories
  • Vicecitystories

Cheat Maker

• Members

Posted 09 November 2006 - 07:20 PM

Very Very nice work I was about to start to do one of thouse and you've beat me to it good job guys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users