SA:dopewars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
235 replies to this topic
-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:27 PM

Hurry up, the fans are waiting (and rating tounge.gif )

MChanna03
  • MChanna03

---CarTel 4 LiFe---

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:59 PM

mod looks awesome, keep up the good work man...

I really think that it would be good idea to add a metre bar on the side which tells you the gang heat around you... and when it gets high you get attacked and you could either attack head on with your crew or hide-out until the heat dies down... colgate.gif

asonofashadow
  • asonofashadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:55 AM

catloaf_by_anuj.gif I'm glad your still interested in the project. Let me know if you neeed any 3d models for your project. catloaf_by_anuj.gif

szafto
  • szafto

Bullsh*t!

• Members

Posted 27 November 2006 - 03:49 PM Edited by szafto, 27 November 2006 - 07:19 PM.

looks like the best mod there ever was! but when you take drugs can you atleast make it so hes holding a cigarrette and smoking it?

Tennesse
  • Tennesse

Slaughterhouse

• Members

Posted 27 November 2006 - 07:42 PM

it's been a while since you promised release...
c'mon, there's a Tony Montana skin out (on accendance.net < I think I misspelled it tounge.gif ) and I wanna play with both! please biggrin.gif
please

Bjyounggotti
  • Bjyounggotti

Hoe slappa

• Members

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:23 AM

progress?

szafto
  • szafto

Bullsh*t!

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 04:08 PM Edited by Raindancer, 30 November 2006 - 08:03 PM.

release!!

EDIT

Spamtastic. please add more than one word in future.

Bjyounggotti
  • Bjyounggotti

Hoe slappa

• Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Tennesse @ Nov 27 2006, 19:42)
it's been a while since you promised release...
c'mon, there's a Tony Montana skin out (on accendance.net < I think I misspelled it tounge.gif ) and I wanna play with both! please biggrin.gif
please

man if your that desperate just go out and buy the scarface game .. it has most o f these features rah.gif

Freakingfreak
  • Freakingfreak

DopeFiend

• Members

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:22 PM

hello all ,sorry for not updating for a while,iv'e been busy .
the mod is waiting for approval on gta garage and when they'll approve ,ill upload the beta.
in the meanwhile here is some more ingame pics :
the cellphone menu :
user posted image
the bodyguards :
user posted image
the dope house : tounge.gif
user posted image
laters. alien.gif

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:48 PM

Looking foward to it.

Freakingfreak
  • Freakingfreak

DopeFiend

• Members

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:54 PM

link for download on filefront :
SA:dopewars0.1Beta
enjoy smile.gif

Dasees
  • Dasees

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:02 AM Edited by Dasees, 05 December 2006 - 03:19 AM.

i've just played it... i hafta say at first everything was confusing but after a while, i got it
good job cookie.gif

only problem, this might just be my game or because of the mod... but you can't reload your game after you save

szafto
  • szafto

Bullsh*t!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:50 PM Edited by szafto, 05 December 2006 - 01:02 PM.

OMG, this is the best mod imho. but one problem, i cant load my saved game and also i cant take my cellphone up, it says button lmb(i think) but its not working

great mod viddy_pirate.gif

EDIT: ok i got it, press both tab and rmb tounge.gif , now its just the save problem

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:50 PM Edited by lord fido, 05 December 2006 - 07:54 PM.

All i gotta say is that this is the best mod for San Andreas inlove.gif . Its so.. adictive... and fun... I CANT STOP PLAYING! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I really want to thank you for giving me such satisfaction. I also want to thanks you for adding my idea about gang upgrades. It took me 7 hours of play to get to 50 mil to upgrade the weapons to lvl 3. It was so fun. I'm delighted to see the last upgrade even thought the flamethrower is glitchy when the gang does drive-bys. There were so much new territories. (btw, whats the pink turf on the map?) . I loved the pizza delivery. Too bad it doesnt fullfill hunger.

The property thing was the only boring aspect. It was useless and boring. Whats the point of buying something and inmediatly recibing the money? It needs to have missions or atleast you've got to take out the enemy gang and steal the bar. I'm telling you the warehouse should be used. I mean... it looks so great. It could be a smuggling place. You could add some mafia gorillas inside, some forklifts, cars and workers. It would be the perfect smuggling place. You could do missions that you have to steal cars from locations and take them here without damaging them. They could pay you $50000 for a perfect car and $15000 for a half damaged car. A almost wrecked car (with black smoke in the engine) would be useless and you would lose the mission. You also should implement a place where to stash the dope so when cops chase you, you dont have to lose it all. [/B] You could ask for the code in the "driver" mod around the forum and you could make an option in the cellphone for asking a cab.

[B]SMOKES CRACK PALACE IS BUGGED

Warehouse
IMAGE 1
This is as it should look
IMAGE 2
The world is yours
Image 3

astr1
  • astr1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:26 PM

awww. When this first open i borrowed san andreas from my friend, but he said I had it for too long and now two days later the mod came out...

Bjyounggotti
  • Bjyounggotti

Hoe slappa

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (astr1 @ Dec 5 2006, 20:26)
awww. When this first open i borrowed san andreas from my friend, but he said I had it for too long and now two days later the mod came out...

y didnt you install it to your pc or xbox if u got ps2 u wouldnt be able to use this

Ontopic : will u be making an American GXT for Xbox Too ?

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 December 2006 - 12:22 AM

Hey Freak, the mod is very nice dude, congratulations tounge.gif . I also gotta say, I think the reason to the save crash is when you save porting drugs or with the drugs checkpoint on house avaliable. I dunno the exactly reason, but it's something like that. I also noticed another bug. When you load a game, it doesn't load the choosed skin. Hope it helps with the mod.

astr1
  • astr1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 December 2006 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (Bjyounggotti @ Dec 5 2006, 23:04)
QUOTE (astr1 @ Dec 5 2006, 20:26)

y didnt you install it to your pc or xbox if u got ps2 u wouldnt be able to use this

Ontopic : will u be making an American GXT for Xbox Too ?

I had to give the pc version back to my friend two days ago and the mod came out Today, Yesterday or something like that. But I do have San Andreas on my xbox, but I would have no Idea how to put the mod on there...

Bjyounggotti
  • Bjyounggotti

Hoe slappa

• Members

Posted 06 December 2006 - 06:38 AM

y didnt you install the PC version before you gave it back and just backup files

erterer0
  • erterer0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2006 - 10:23 AM

This mod is much fun!
i love delivery`s and buy&selling!

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

I love my cellphone! I'd like to see taxis added to the cellphone menu, but that wouldn't fit.

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:10 PM

Hey guys, I've got good news. I discovered the reason to the crash on saving. You can't save while there is a dealer marker in the map, otherwise, when it loads the save, it'll try to load up that ped, but the ped doesn't exist. So, before you save, meet the dealer first wink.gif

Dasees
  • Dasees

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:52 AM

good lookin on the save issue, it was gettin on my nerves because i had to keep startin over again

szafto
  • szafto

Bullsh*t!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (Serafim @ Dec 6 2006, 20:10)
Hey guys, I've got good news. I discovered the reason to the crash on saving. You can't save while there is a dealer marker in the map, otherwise, when it loads the save, it'll try to load up that ped, but the ped doesn't exist. So, before you save, meet the dealer first wink.gif

THANK YOU inlove.gif

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:58 AM

Can u use any of the drugs?

astr1
  • astr1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 December 2006 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Bjyounggotti @ Dec 6 2006, 06:38)
y didnt you install the PC version before you gave it back and just backup files

But you need the disk to play...

Freakingfreak
  • Freakingfreak

DopeFiend

• Members

Posted 07 December 2006 - 08:24 PM Edited by Freakingfreak, 08 December 2006 - 12:29 AM.

hello all ,i just uploaded version 0.2 to gta garage with all the save problems and skin issues fixed ,
check out : http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=2023 in a few,the file waiting for approval atm.
in this version after u load the game sometimes the blue marker does not appear ,so u can roam without selling\buying
to start deal again just open your cellphone and u r back in biz wink.gif
lord fido ,thank u very much for your kind words ,appricate it m8 icon14.gif
about t taxi idea ,i tought about that and i might add it in later version we'll see ,same for the warehouse,actually i was
thinking to make an option to upgrade your home garage to chop shop but maybe warehouse where u can sell
the cars will feat better (in my previous mod which is unsupported these days i had 2 chop shops so its not a problem to code it .)
you might be right about that buying props plain and simple is a bit boring ,but it will take much longer to write mission
for every available prop, but it'll be worth it,so i might do that,i allready have lots of more ideas.
about the areas in t map with weird colors ,they r overlapping ,more then 1 gang controls them .
Serafim,thank you very much for providing support while i was away icon14.gif u r a good beta tester smile.gif
astr1 im in no way supporting warez ,buy the game tounge.gif ,but just out of curiosty... have u tried no disc patch ? (mods delete this line if its unappopriate )
oh and about american.gxt for t xbox ,i think there is no diffrence between the pc and t xbox files,i think they r t same,some1 correct me if im wrong on this.
beavis ,at the moment u cant use the drugs ,maybe in later versions .
happy to hear that most of u liked it .
have fun
oh and btw u'll need to start a new game for version 0.2 .

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 December 2006 - 02:31 AM

Np freak, I noticed that bug and tried to find the reason, but I knew it was about any checkpoint, cuz once I stayed like one day without the save error tounge.gif . I'm gonna download the new version if it's avaliable. It's hard to keep always afraid of save crash ahahahah.

Ahh, and for people that want to make an "empire" (get all the territories), I gotta mention that it's imposible confused.gif . A few territories are in inaccessible areas or inactive areas, like 2 in sf airport, one in sea, other in ship, etc.

Btw Freak, I don't know if that was accidental, but I found a gang area that covers all the los santos LOL (it's like, all the los santos in one territory). You're free to capture it in the top-right part of los santos, near the North Rock.

szafto
  • szafto

Bullsh*t!

• Members

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (Freakingfreak @ Dec 7 2006, 20:24)
hello all ,i just uploaded version 0.2 to gta garage with all the save problems and skin issues fixed ,
check out : http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=2023 in a few,the file waiting for approval atm.
in this version after u load the game sometimes the blue marker does not appear ,so u can roam without selling\buying
to start deal again just open your cellphone and u r back in biz wink.gif
lord fido ,thank u very much for your kind words ,appricate it m8 icon14.gif
about t taxi idea ,i tought about that and i might add it in later version we'll see ,same for the warehouse,actually i was
thinking to make an option to upgrade your home garage to chop shop but maybe warehouse where u can sell
the cars will feat better (in my previous mod which is unsupported these days i had 2 chop shops so its not a problem to code it .)
you might be right about that buying props plain and simple is a bit boring ,but it will take much longer to write mission
for every available prop, but it'll be worth it,so i might do that,i allready have lots of more ideas.
about the areas in t map with weird colors ,they r overlapping ,more then 1 gang controls them .
Serafim,thank you very much for providing support while i was away icon14.gif u r a good beta tester smile.gif
astr1 im in no way supporting warez ,buy the game tounge.gif ,but just out of curiosty... have u tried no disc patch ? (mods delete this line if its unappopriate )
oh and about american.gxt for t xbox ,i think there is no diffrence between the pc and t xbox files,i think they r t same,some1 correct me if im wrong on this.
beavis ,at the moment u cant use the drugs ,maybe in later versions .
happy to hear that most of u liked it .
have fun
oh and btw u'll need to start a new game for version 0.2 .

nice!!! but takes some time for them to approve mods sad.gif , cant you upload it on another website atm please catspider.gif

Bjyounggotti
  • Bjyounggotti

Hoe slappa

• Members

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:54 AM

yea but doesnt the GXT tell the diffrence in between button for example RMb compared to what button on the xbox ...etc ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users