Photo

I have VCS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic
gangsterking
  • gangsterking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:45 PM Edited by gangsterking, 26 October 2006 - 03:48 PM.

xmas.gif I got VCS fom a friend that is a manager of a certin walmart. Were best buds and he gave it to me as christmas preasent. The Game is fantstic, I rated a 9.5 because of the good graphics and the abilitys you can do.

I don't want to ruined it for you but I am so exited. Theres ten mutiplayer mods,you can comand gangsters,change the car color and fix the wheel size you want, you have only one girlfriend,the figthing is more relisic,its more bloodier,you can finaly fly a small jet plane that goes a little faster than the sea spearo,you can buy places and fix them the way you want them,the loading is the same amount as LCS, there other stuff but i forgot.

The only sucky part of the game is that you can swimm for so long before you drowned. say you get to the ocean, a swimming meter will appear once the meter is empthy you die. You have to use a sirten tatics to survive the swimming. The game is still cool.

Waterbottle
  • Waterbottle

second daughter of my father's sister anne marit

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:53 PM

sure you do. rolleyes.gif

j_mac
  • j_mac

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:54 PM

Pics, vids?

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:05 PM

nobody is gonna be believe you if you dont post some pics or vids

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:10 PM

You're certainly an e-troll.

Iron Fusion
  • Iron Fusion

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:13 PM

LOL. Yea sure you do. Thanks for the laugh though...oh and loading is much faster then LCS to let you know when you decide to get GTA IV early too. I can just imagine. "ya know like i got the new gta 4 game and like it was like so coooool. you have 37 different characters to choose from, and you can creat your own car! this game iz like omg! like you can like creat missions, oh you can get like 43 girlfriends and the like water is like so cool! the only sucky part about it is you like have this girlfriend you gotta date and like its like OMG and like you cant lkike swim to long" suicidal.gif

LC 44
  • LC 44

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (gangsterking @ Oct 26 2006, 15:45)
xmas.gif I got VCS fom a friend that is a manager of a certin walmart. Were best buds and he gave it to me as christmas preasent. The Game is fantstic, I rated a 9.5 because of the good graphics and the abilitys you can do.

I don't want to ruined it for you but I am so exited. Theres ten mutiplayer mods,you can comand gangsters,change the car color and fix the wheel size you want, you have only one girlfriend,the figthing is more relisic,its more bloodier,you can finaly fly a small jet plane that goes a little faster than the sea spearo,you can buy places and fix them the way you want them,the loading is the same amount as LCS, there other stuff but i forgot.

The only sucky part of the game is that you can swimm for so long before you drowned. say you get to the ocean, a swimming meter will appear once the meter is empthy you die. You have to use a sirten tatics to survive the swimming. The game is still cool.

The fact that you registered Today and made the post Today, does not help your idiotic credibility

tuareg
  • tuareg

Goodbye, John Marston. It's been a great pleasure!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:20 PM

Why would you die while swimming? On the surface lol? Anyway, nobody is to expect vids pics from him cos it may be from recent vcs screeenshots, so please dont ever post sh*t again angry.gif

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:39 PM

I sure as hell wouldn't give my friend a game to play if he cannot even spell correctly on a computer. What are you 13? Trying to brag with lies you little jerk.

Supdario
  • Supdario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (gangsterking @ Oct 26 2006, 16:45)

Yes, and I got GTA IV. muppetmaster_karma.gif

d00d
  • d00d

Common sense with a baseball bat

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Supdario @ Oct 26 2006, 16:39)
Yes, and I got GTA IV. muppetmaster_karma.gif

OMG DARIO, so have I! Is your uncle a manager at R* too? Wow, we can talk about GTA4 and play it together sometime so everyone else will envy us!

/sarcasm

Nobody fell for it. Tough sh*t kid.

Carlito_Brigante
  • Carlito_Brigante

Insurgent

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:52 PM

You don't say? I've got GTA5 with downloadable content, my brother's gardener's car washer's cousin-in-law's dog walker's lawnmower's grandfather knows a guy who works for R* and gave it to me for Thanksgiving icon14.gif

chrislawrance
  • chrislawrance

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Carlito_Brigante @ Oct 26 2006, 17:52)
You don't say? I've got GTA5 with downloadable content, my brother's gardener's car washer's cousin-in-law's dog walker's lawnmower's grandfather knows a guy who works for R* and gave it to me for Thanksgiving icon14.gif

thats my favourite piece of sarcasm that ive seen all year.

the stores don't even have VCS yet. they come about 4 days before release.

warthog911
  • warthog911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:58 PM

pics and vids

flipm725
  • flipm725

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:10 PM

show pics and vids and then we might believe you.

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:23 PM

The false things you said about the game proves that you are not telling the truth...

DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr
  • DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr

Vote Saxon!

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:30 PM Edited by DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr, 26 October 2006 - 05:40 PM.

Just the topic title proves that he is not telling the truth.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:45 PM

Seriously this guy doesn't think before he posted. We all know you're lying.

scalliano
  • scalliano

Ice Cold Killa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

that's nothing i got the ps2 version of san an storiez last week and itz kool you play as kendl and therez a bit were u launch a nuke at cuba and u have to kill pplz with a stealth fighter and ...

Need I continue? o_O

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:09 PM

Just how dumb do these sort of people think we are? lol.gif

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (scalliano @ Oct 26 2006, 19:01)
Need I continue? o_O

Go on

Jamming
  • Jamming

[AP] Assassins in Paradise [AP]

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:23 PM

Why do people waste their time doing this.

We know his lieing and yet he still does this. He sees from other posts that we do not believe anyone has GTA VCS yet. He thinks this is funny and i got to admit it is. But the funny thing is how you think we believe you.

The truely funny thing is:

Your "friend" is a manager of a walmart. Now walmart only has managers 35 years old and over. So you are here proving how immature you are and right now you look 12 years old. And you have a 35+ year old friend?

Even though your friend is not real i still laugh at your poor attempts to make a good storyline.

jman12343
  • jman12343

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:24 PM

Yeah, this game is so fun. I just got to the mission where you do the chocolate commercial on the jet-ski. Then I went and rode the Chunderwheel. Then I went on top of a building with a helicopter and used the binoculars to watch people. (end sarcasm)

Hey, next time you want to post about stuff from the game, include pictures and videos, and tell about the things that were not in the previews.

JLC
  • JLC

Monday Morning Lunatic

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:28 PM

Wow, looks like we have another "multiformat lamer" tounge.gif

Dude, what's the point about lying?

As long as you don't post pics or vids, you'll be marked as a lier... confused.gif

HERDIST
  • HERDIST

Brave New World

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:47 PM

xmas.gif I say only one thing for you my friend:

f*ck YOU and YOUR FRIEND say HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND HE HAS THE GAME TOO (YOU SON OF A BITCH!)
You patient

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (AdriaanTGP @ Oct 26 2006, 17:23)
The false things you said about the game proves that you are not telling the truth...

Wow, look at the big brain on Adriaan!

norniron
  • norniron

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:53 PM

that nothing i have gta 2010 you be yourself in it cool hu
you can also kill people who go on gtaforums.com and make up lies

KillaCalli
  • KillaCalli

crack kills

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:54 PM

LMFAO! kid, you got all of the gtaf members on this topic i can't stop cracking up this one's a classic thanks for posting this you just made my day i can laugh for days now.. lol.gif lol.gif
Yeah, this game is so fun. I just got to the mission where you do the chocolate commercial on the jet-ski. Then I went and rode the Chunderwheel. Then I went on top of a building with a helicopter and used the binoculars to watch people. (end sarcasm)

lmfao

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Oct 26 2006, 19:51)
QUOTE (AdriaanTGP @ Oct 26 2006, 17:23)

Wow, look at the big brain on Adriaan!

That made me smile smile.gif . But yeah, the problem with topics like this is that people keep posting to it, although we feakin dont care and/or give a f*ck. When i make a post about something interesting (sarcasm), i either dont get a post or only recieve three at times. Look at this guy! He makes some sh*t up and then every one else is posting to it in Big hurry.

norniron
  • norniron

• Members

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:06 PM

DONT POST ANYMORE HE IS PROBLEY HAVEING A GR8 TIME WIT THE JOKES

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users