Ottae
  • Ottae

Zoom-Zoom

• Zaibatsu
  • Niue
  • Best Official Gang 2015 [Zaibatsu]

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Bryce. @ Oct 26 2006, 03:31)
QUOTE (MyMothersMySister @ Oct 22 2006, 21:11)
In regards to GTA. I own 1, 2, London, 3 on PC with PS2 versions of GTA3, Vice and San andreas. Topped off with a lovely seasoning of LCS on psp. The fact I don't spend countless hours strutting my coding skills around impressionable youngsters doesn't mean I don't know what Gta is. I just take it for what it is. A game. Not a way of life or something to obsess and threaten youngsters over.

I found this hillariously ironic coming from the person who lives and breathes Battlefield 2.

Now as for this topic, I can see both sides of the argument, but to start a topic to publically bitch at eachother is quite stupid.

You're just sour because he kicked you out of the Zaibatsu.

I think you'll find that MmMs hasn't got much time for the old BF2 anymore as work is the primary issue. I'm pretty sure he doesn't go onto BF2 forums and flames people if a mod doesn't work either.

vALKYR
  • vALKYR

The Object of Affection.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 October 2006 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Svip @ Oct 26 2006, 14:34)
So, Cerbera, to answer your question what Demarest is still here, it is like I said, he is our Tom Cruise, you wish to get rid of him, but for some reason you can't.

Tom Cruise... that totally fits Demarest's Description. How long until he jumps on the sofa? wow.gif

Anyway, Demarest; deep in your heart, you do know that you're like totally wrong and overreacting right? I mean, are we the community you turn to in moments of great desperation? It seems that you're just too reluctant to say you're wrong... but it's a great feeling, go ahead; try it.

Maybe a rename from Demarest to "Tom Cruise" will suit him better ...

wink.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:52 PM

Can someone go squirt him with a water pistol to find out if he really is like TC? I'd pay the person who did it smile.gif.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (ceedj @ Oct 24 2006, 14:49)
Did I missing a voting process somewhere? Who made you a leader? Because you know WAY more than the rest of us? Intellegence does not make a leader
After watching you say pdescobar isn't the SFX guy, I doubt you'd be able to understand. And while I never said I know more than anybody, it's foolish to suggest that knowledge of a subject isn't ONE requisite for a leader of the same.

QUOTE (anuj @ Oct 24 2006, 17:09)
Yes, yes. It's all because you're you. God knows that I didn't remove 30-something other user's avatars before the rule was removed.
I have a reputation for caring about this place. It's because I'm me that rather than trusting in that, you leaped before you looked. And you fell flat on your face, so all you can say really is sorry. Or nothing.

Changing your member title? At first I thought you were just arrogant, now I'm starting you suspect you're a little paranoid.
QUOTE (anuj @ Oct 24 2006, 04:16)
the witch-hunt in full f*cking swing. You so much as break the slightest rule, and I'm going to use it as an excuse to make you an example.
As such, I'm removing two of your karma stars for repeated harassment of other forum members. You're our top poster, Demarest. You should know better.
Yeah, I'm being paranoid. I stated what you stated and my guess was immediately substantiated, but I'm being paranoid.

BTW, you missed a few. There hasn't been any harrassment for 2 weeks now. I notice you're not so concerned when I'm the target. But when I'm participating in a conversation (here), I'm labeled as a bully. Yeah, I'm being paranoid.

Congrats on winning best led-by. What staff doesn't seem to realize is that the ability to lead the area of your expertise doesn't mean you know how to moderate the entire forum. Especially in a manner that will promote that forum's longevity.

PS: Coming from someone who has three times as many posts as I do in a two year shorter span, it's really a pot-kettle situation when you say I waste time.
I did... in the context of zinging me for the sport of it. See if you can follow along. Your predecessors were less hesitant. The fact that you feel post count in and of itself denotes anything is further proof of your lack of qualifications.

QUOTE (illspirit @ Oct 24 2006, 18:39)
Well, you are taking this whole thing rather f*cking personally. So, erm, yea.
No, I'm not. Personally would be me. My concern is others. The only reason me even enters into it is becuase if what was done could trip ME up, new guys don't stand a chance. So, erm, yeah.

So fix it, and move along. Problem solved.
Uh, no. That would be compensating for the problem. Which I'm doing. Correcting the problem is letting the perpetrator and everybody else know that we don't have room for division amongst our ranks. Which I'm also doing. As it is, there are differing tools, so one level of division is already "necessary".

Uh... they're everything alike. Clearing a weapon before putting your finger on the trigger
I had to stop right there because just like every other time you'd like to argue, you get your facts screwed up.

So why then does his work have a copyright notice in it?
No idea. Is that even relevant?
It was one item in a series of items to establish one's lack of respect for the community. Something you seem more than willing to argue rather than trusting those who know the subject when you do not. For somebody so eager to spew a bunch of legal terms, the process of establishment by precedent should not be so unclear.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Barton himself start the practice of adding a junk opcode as salt to prevent incompatible tools from opening scripts to prevent error and stuff?
No idea. Is that even relevant?

He did? orly.gif
Yes.

Where did he say he intentionally changed it to crash people's games?
I said he said he knew. Don't put words into my mouth. Especially when words coming out of my mouth have already stated the opposite.

After it was identified and fixed, wtf is the point of shouting about it for days though? dozingoff.gif
As soon as something's fixed, I'll let you know. What's to gain by speaking of things yet to come as if they already exist?

So you didn't just say like half a dozen times that you feel he intentionally tried to destroy the community or some such? notify.gif
Nope. See if you can follow along.

And if someone wishes to change all their local labels to reflect various flavors of yummy, delicious pies, why can't they?
Never said they couldn't. Make somre more sh*t up.

Jacob is some sort of hero
Never said that. Make some more sh*t up.

for essentially modding other people's games without their consent, why can't someone use their own .ini?
Never said that. Make some more sh*t up. What's funny is that you speak of modding other people's games without their consent derogatrorily, yet when space does it, he's some harmless hobbyist.

If they try to release code that nobody else can use, that's their loss.
And as soon as code is the subject, you bring that up.

Right. You're tearing him down for minor, erroneous detractions amongst all his contributions.
I believe this is the part where you like to say "Oh, the irony." On several levels. I wonder if you're able to catch them.

Meanwhile, nobody has the right to steal from the community. It's OUR community.

If we did this to everybody, nobody would want to undertake a major project if they risked being ripped apart over any mistakes.
If the major project is modifying the INI in a way that it will disrupt the community, crash games, cause seasoned coders to release buggy work unbeknownst to them, and inhibit new guys from being able to join in, then nobody SHOULD want to undertake it. You're welcome.

Yes. I know this. I thought the (un)immunity var was syntactically backwards to begin with though.
It does what it does. It should be labeled to reflect exactly that. With so much on the table, let's try to stick to the more critical aspects

I think we're talking about a different opcode here. But, still, directions are often converted to numbers
XYZ are not numbers. They're axes and they are the most basic descriptor for 3D space and otherwise, non-negotiable. I've been SCM'ing for a long time and I assure you that things like XYZ, XYZradius, XY XY (rectangle), and XYZ XYZ (cube) are all very common. But hey, why take my word for it? What do I know on the subject? sarcasm.gif

So if X is speed, what are Y and Z?
I don't believe for a moment that you don't know.

Eh? You mean nobody's ever f*cked up a single opcode before? Somehow, I find that hard to believe.
So don't believe it. All I'm seeing here is the mis-stating or questioning of facts. Why stop now? If you're genuinely interested in the history of exactly your quote here, feel free to ask. Despite your attempts to discredit me, I could tell you the whole story.

And he made a mistake. Quick, ban him for trying to do something good!
His mistake was in supposing that what belongs to all of us was his for the TAKING. Who said ban? Make some more sh*t up. Have more to say, but you'll either disregard or twist that too.

I was simply pointing out Mr. Waterduck had been around long enough to complain about anyone being a "newcomer." Yet even though he totally earned it, he still pissed people off.
And? When I first joined here, I PM'ed him. The way in which I spoke to him, he took the time to answer my every question because he could tell that I wouldn't be wasting his time. I understand this because I too challenge new guys in ways that will inspire them to put up or shut up. Some drop out of sight because they never had it in them anyways. Others realize it's not going to be quite as walk in the park as they thought, they man up, and git r done. Those who can, will. Those who can't, won't. That has nothing to do with Barton even when somebody that didn't read the readme, didn't listen to what was said, etc tries to take their lack of effort out on him. You can't just say "it pisses somebody off". You have to follow up with seeing if they're justified. Ironic when you consider what this is all really about.

Twisting words? You said your anger or whatever only comes out when something is "rightfully yours."
I said that I only remind people that I'm good for it when they treat me like they don't know better. Yes, twisting words.

While defending your anger over the var swap by saying it had nothing to do with your work. Which is it?
Same thing. I have a reputation as a quality coder. I'm good at making it, I'm good at cleaning it up, and I'm good at TROUBLESHOOTING it. Yet look how long I had to spend wrestling with an unseen foe? All because one person was disrespectful of the community to the point of taking what's ours and mutilating it. Once I realized this, I better appreciated Pynton's work when I found that he proposed to right this wrong. Once I realized it was being handled, I was thankful... until I realized that he too felt himself above the status quo. It was at that time that I realized that nobody was going to do the right thing, so I had to. No sooner than space broke it and Seamann said nothing, Pynton broke it and Seamann said nothing, and I state that I'm going to fix it, Seamann starts talking like when they break it, his only option is to adapt, but when I fix it, I'm breaking it. That's extremely backwards to begin with. But yes, it was a point where somebody who should know better presumed a terrible thing about me. May not be a big deal, but it falls right in line with what I said that you feel is contradictory.

All I'm trying to say is you were (and are) taking this intertube sh*t way too f*cking serious.
On what basis? Do you mean by familiarizing myself with what passes for the norm in the coding section by being a part of it for many years and correcting you who knows little of it? Or is it because rather than telling everybody to start a new game, I theorize and then realize a way to avoid that 3-year-old-at-the-time-barricade? Or the way I see people asking for help with their games, so I start a service offering to do just that? Or the way I find an automated way to do the same, so I spend the time to create that? I mean, what standard are you using to make that assertion? Is it because I play the game more than you ever would? Because I SCM a lot when you have no interest to? Because I take the time to answer the same gameplay questions over and over when you'd rather just get involved mostly for administrative stuff? I want to know off of what you pass that judgement. Is it because I see a chance to protect INNOCENT and UNSUSPECTING people from that which would make them believe THEY are to blame? I'm so terrible!

We're all here with a different agenda. That doesn't mean we should be judged. Those of us with a similar agenda (modding for example) shouldn't be judged because we enjoy different aspects of it. The fact that some are content with SCM'ing a little and SCM'ing a lot should not be judged. Hell, I miss nubbel. He just wanted to sort the garage thing out and then he left. That's all he wanted and he shouldn't be judged for that. I want more and I shouldn't be judged for that. You say it's a hobby, so why should I be judged that that's my hobby? This is GTAForums, so maybe you can explain to me how a guy plays, mods, tips, etc the GTA's is a bad thing. Fervor and dedication are good things.

Yes, I know you're trying to help, but annoying the crap out of everyone is only helpful for so long. wink.gif
About as long as releasing a counterproductive INI I imagine.

Perhaps it would be in everybody's best interest to devote the energy being spent quarreling to devise a plan so something like this never happens again?
OR, rather than punishing everybody for a system that was self-reliant and only ceased to be when a pair of cowboys got on their high horse to steal it for themselves, you actually focus your attention on the perpetrators. You didn't, so I had to. And I did. And now they're not so quick to break sh*t and neither is anybody following in their footsteps. Things are back to the way they were and back to the way they should be. Mission accomplished. So I'm karma down, genchat access down (still funny since the staff anthem is "like everybody else"), and now there's even more people talking sh*t just because they see staff doing so. I give a sh*t. Coding scene is aware that you don't fix what isn't broken and that was the goal.

You're still hating on him because he's too new to do things.
I spoke out against him because he's too disrespectful to keep with the program. Not for the sake of those he should respect for giving him that opportunity nor the respect of those who have not entered the scene yet and could benefit from the smoothest ride possible. Make some more sh*t up.

Oh, I follow, but you're arguing semantics. One doesn't have to be a clone of those who came before to honor them. Inconsistent naming conventions are a rather common trait of projects involving more than one person...
To not change something is an instinct. To change things is a decision. Among his list of "I'm doing things my way, f*ck everybody else" moves includes renaming opcodes that have been appropriately named from the beginning. That's not a matter of keeping in line with traditional naming schemes, that's leaving alone what needs no attention. Must just be semantics though sarcasm.gif

No, it's about you flipping the f*ck out because someone made a mistake while updating things.
OR because somebody felt themselves important enough to break the coding scene. HOW he did it is incidental, but there's forknowledge there whether you believe it or not.

If you (or anyone else) were to eat everyone alive who made a mistake, nobody would want to bother with it, and there would be no progress.
Nobody SHOULD bother with reordering parameters or anything else that will knowingly break games.

No. Space (or anyone else) has no obligation to do work for anyone. Space does not get paid to work for anyone. Therefore, if Space makes a mistake and breaks something, there is no money to demand back, no civil liability, and no job to be fired from
Hence the need for public denouncement. You know all about that wink.gif If space changes the INI, he cannot release an UPDATED INI, when it's a CHANGED INI. You're defending one's ability to dump arsenic in a town's water supply because nobody's paying him not to. While I'm saying that nobody did it before and it's OUR water supply. The community is older than him and he has no right to try and make it his. TbM2k made keeping of the opcodes his and he was allowed to because what he was doing was a service to the community, not breaking its back. But hey, what would I know about how things are done, what's useful, what's damaging, etc. I've never touched a MB or a SCM. dozingoff.gif

If one doesn't want their mod or game broken, they may choose not to use Space's .ini, or choose not to install a mod.
This isn't about mods, it's about the interpreter by which mods are made.

Jacob, on the other hand, hacks (and explicitly facilitates such hacks) into working games and breaks them with no consent, choice, or action taken by users on the other end.
To hack is to use something in a way which it is not intended. The word itself has a negative connotation. What space did was hack (and explicitly facilitate such hacks) into working games and breaks them with no consent, choice, or action taken by users on the other end.

QUOTE (Otter @ Oct 24 2006, 21:31)
Dem, my friend, you need to choke down a slice of humble pie.
Somebody steals from the community and makes it theirs in a way that breaks the work of others and cause those others to break the games of everybody in turn and so on. I try to fix that and I need some humble pie. Try and follow along.

QUOTE (irloading @ Oct 25 2006, 03:22)
I just dont see what gives you the right to act like the whole forum revolves around you...
Never have. Make some more sh*t up.

shouldn't you be on your knees, kissing their feet for letting you back in?
When they did NOT let me back in when there was never a reason to kick me out? No.

for every action made, there is a reason~ the difference among them is which is right and wrong...
If only. It's wrong what took place. I'm trying to fix it. To make it right. The wrong-doer goes unfettered. The right-doer is raked over hot coals repeatedly. Look at the history books. Look at the now. I actually got a PM from somebody asking why I had 3 stars. They knew me better than apparently some of the very staff I've served with. Yeah, it's all about what's right and what's wrong wink.gif

now you treat your karma with reverence and importance as if it's your last link to being an "important factor" in the forums...
Nope. You must've missed the times right here that I've told them to take it away. Hell, anuj took two and I'm telling him he missed a few. If this were a community about GTA, then yes, the sh*t I earned (the sh*t that was made for ME) would be something that shouldn't be taken away. But it's not about GTA and hasn't been for some time, so what difference does it make? People who like GTA know my name and not because I had rotating stars. They're the ones I'm working for (along with myself), so the stars are incidental. If it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy for zinging one of the people that have always worked to make this place the best that it could be out of gratitude for what GTAF being #1 did for him, let them. Anybody interested in the facts (and not the "drama", which this place feeds on despite denouncing it so frequently) can see by the fact that I have 3 stars what's important to them. So in a way, I'm glad they're willing to advertise.

it's probably been said before but, get off your high horse...
Say it to the person that's on one. All I'm doing is fixing the damage that them being on their high horse caused.

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Oct 25 2006, 07:32)
You can't make people interested in something they no longer have an interest in.
Never said it never thought it. Make some more sh*t up.

If people choose not to be interested in the GTA side of the forums anymore, then let them.
Never tried to stop them. Make some more sh*t up.

If you're trying to get people more involved in modding, and in general GTA, your technique is definately not the way to do it.
You know nothing of my technique. You know nothing of all the people I've helped get involved in general GTA or modding.

Encouragement is what is needed in a voluntary community.
I agree! And by that token, lack of discouragement is almost equally beneficial. Like in addition to having to learn all there is to learn to SCM, NOT having to wonder, wrestle, and be victimized by CONFLICTING INI's. Now you're getting it!

This isn't like being in the armed forces. You can't order people to do stuff.
You mean it's not like the armed forces in that when I say "do stuff", it doesn't have to be done. Not the same as not being able to tell people to "do stuff". I tell people all the time "Don't use DMA". Whether they do or not means nothing to me. It just saves them headache. Another one I do a lot is "Unplug your controller". Would you believe that sometimes they argue with me? Yet 100% of the time, they had a controller plugged in and unplugging it fixed their issue.

Are you saying I know nothing of the modding scene?
No.

Tell me the date of your last post in either the MI forum, Vehicles, or any of the editing discussion topics bar coding or tutorials. You say you know about the modding community?
No. I say I know the coding scene. Are you saying I don't just because I don't post in vehicles? dontgetit.gif

You have no right to throw a hissy fit like this whenever you feel like it mate.
This is a discussion. And if you don't like it, nothing's making you participate in it on any level.

You are not god, simply because you can program.
Never thought it never said it. Make some more sh*t up.

before you throw that back at me, I have tinkered with coding.
GOOD! Then put a smile on your face that somebody like me is willing to play staff's pin cushion in order to keep the INI's streamlined so that when somebody wants to be a weekend coder, they don't have to worry about high horse riders like space or Pyton f*cking with their development because people like Demarest are willing to put their own neck out there to make sure you don't have to be subjected to that suffering. You're welcome. But assuming I'd throw it back in your face is not nice. You apparently don't know me at all, so maybe act like it.

Open your eyes to other parts of the community, and admit you do not know EVERYTHING.
I do not know EVERYTHING. Never thought it never said it. Make some more sh*t up. Instead of telling ME to get off my high horse and telling ME to admit I don't know everything, maybe check your own attitude. You're essentially saying that because I have no interest in making a car, but you've dabbled in coding, you're a better person than me. While telling me not to judge by such standards. When I never did. Irony city, baby.

Now stop flaming and act your age, not your shoe size (though with much better grammatical skills tounge.gif)
"Stop flaming while I flame you." This is a discussion. A flame is saying if you were standing right her, I'd choke you. Which I did when I shouldn't have. Which was resolved before it was resolved. It was an in house issue that was handled in house. Staff's only getting involved because it gives them another chance to tack on a series of warns, publically twist my words, etc.

QUOTE (Goodfella. @ Oct 25 2006, 20:19)
QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 23 2006, 21:41)
I'm dangerous when motivated, I knew I would one day sit amongst the greats of the GTA community.
Lol, you love the smell of your own farts, don't you.
I knew I had the ability and dedication to accomplish on a level with those before me and this means I enjoy the smell of my own farts? Had I said that to somebody, I'd be warned. Be glad you're not Demarest. However, you too can achieve your goals with confidence and effort. Which is all I had. Why you would be so quick to try and stunt either in a person is beyond me, but bullies like you have never detracted achievers like me. If anything, you provide fuel. C'mon, give me the finger.

QUOTE (Cerbera @ Oct 25 2006, 22:42)
QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 23 2006, 21:41)
I'm dangerous when motivated, I knew I would one day sit amongst the greats of the GTA community.
Bloody hell, I missed that! One of the greats, eh?
You're trying to knock somebody for a forethought? I didn't see you speaking up when my member title was aspiring great for the longest time. Oh that's right; I hadn't temp banned you at that point, so you had no reason to have a bug up your ass.

I could write a comparison of you against someone else, like Delfi, Steve-M, Respawn, GForce
Sure. And I could write a comparison between you and Mother Theresa if I wanted to make you look bad or between you and Saddam if I wanted to make you look good. I never named names. I never said I was going to make tools. Hell, I'm not a tooler and I make tools. I might not be Barton, but that doesn't mean I haven't logged as many manhours on GTA's. I was a led-by in 5 months. I made moderator in a still unprecedented amount of time too. I've won awards, my name is known... you'd be a fool to suggest I'm not a name in the GTA history books.

You do nothing of significance in GTA modding.
Ever hear of Darkpact? Coding and code mods now have far more appeal now that you don't need to start a new game. Ever hear of Save N Play? Not only did I start that, but back then, I was the only helper. Ever hear of GTA:WO? Or the other project that used the GTA:LC files? Where are they now? Ever hear of GTA:LC? It's still here. Know how that got started? Know why it's still indigenous to GTAF? Know why editors of publications around the world joined GTAF just to talk to me on behalf of the team because they wanted to use the fruits of our labors to help sell some magazines?

If you're not familiar with my body of work, don't act like you are. Apart from one tool that would mod the handling.cfg (including the underhanded stripping it of the plain text that would teach a person how to do it for themselves), I know not of your body of work. I still don't trash talk you in that capacity. Know why? Because others regard you. So I default to their recognition that you're somebody in the community because I don't know enough to say otherwise. Take a hint wink.gif

When you get banned, it doesn't even cause a ripple in the ocean of talent. When you come back, nobody notices.
No, of course not. i only remain the quickest way to get a topic to mushroom at a record rate. Mary taught me how to move the crowd. Sometimes good, sometimes bad... certainly not eligible for falsehoods like "nobody notices".

If you were banned again it would aid modding because there'd be one less c*nt bitching at the newcomers.
I don't bitch at newcomers. I bitch at the lazy and those that try to break the community. Tenure never enters into it.

The number of newbies who come to me after you've persued them round the forums, crapping on everything they post...
ONE guy accuses me of following him around when the search feature is disabled and suddenly I persue people around the forums? I visit GTA3, VC, SA, both SCM forums, both network forums, and genchat. If I have something to say/look up in terms of music, maybe I'll pop into music, etc. Make a post there, I'm going to see it (probably; some slip through the cracks for various reasons). That's me doing MY foruming, not following somebody around. You should tell them to not take things so personally. Likewise (if I cared to catalogue them, which I don't), I could state for you all the people that thank me for helping them along, including the few that I pushed and they survived because they realized I was right and stepped it up and achieved. Again, I only bitch at the lazy. It's good to know those not willing to put forth any effort yet somehow expect to reap the benefits have a shoulder to cry on in Cerbera.

So anyway, if you're such hot sh*t with all things SCM then why havn't you catalogued all the opcodes meticulously using a syntax everyone likes?
I am. You REALLY should try and familiarize yourself with the things you speak of before speaking. Emotions can blind you, Mr. Grudge wink.gif I never said I'm hot sh*t, but I am working on a truly UPDATED INI. Make some more sh*t up.

If you're one of the greatest GTA modders ever, where the f*ck is your immacculate compiler/decompiler for the SCM format?
Never said greatEST. Also, not making a compiler doesn't make you a sh*tty modder. I mean, where's yours? I do what I do, he does what he does, that person does what they do... The beauty of GTAF being so ripe with talent is that all of us doing OUR OWN thing provides for a great place for anybody who wants to learn or even just anybody who wants to play can pull from. Hence me deep respect for it and desire for it to remain on top.

QUOTE (ceedj @ Oct 26 2006, 06:42)
For someone who has been a part of the forums for as long as he has, you'd think he'd pick up on this little nugget.
I've caused the incapable to f*ck off. I've encouraged the capable to achieve. The former saves the wasting of time. The latter adds value to this pool of talent. The nugget I've picked up is that increasing the value of what remains while culling that which would only bog us down is productive. You're not me. You've got a different way, use it. I'm wasting my breath because I'm well aware that you pitch in as able. Our approach are allowed to be different. It's the beauty of individuality and nothing about a forum is exclusive in that manner. If you feel my way is harsh, then take heart in knowing that when some f*ckstain chooses to ATTACK me because he can't get somebody else's mod to work, I try to explain to him what's going on, he continues to take things personally and suggest it has something to do with me, that's one dissatisfied NONcustomer. Meanwhile, you can also take heart in the fact that apparently, he has Cerbera to run to, who will in turn make a fool of himself here by calling me talentless while DESPERATELY trying to convince others I'm no good. I am what I am. That's going to form the opinions of those around me. Same is true for us all. All I can really do is when I spot an untruth, to correct it. Which really is the root of staff's issue with me at its lowest level.

Fighting with the mods about it isn't really helping his cause either, because as everyone here knows, you just don't go around pissing off the wrong people.
Velocity is an English word. There's nothing to argue. If somebody chooses to misstate it, I'm not compelled to keep my mouth shut just because they're staff and I should be. It's good that you're divorced enough from GTAF politics that you're not aware of how badly some of them have it in for me, but if that's the case, kindly don't speak as if you do.

He abosolutely needs to recognize that this is NOT a democracy here, and fighting with the staff is going to get him banned at some point or another.
Any forum that would ban or otherwise f*ck with me just because they can (evidence is LONG) could care less about GTA. My regard for this place was because when I came here, all the talent was here. And for a long time now, I've been in a position to help that along. If their interest is to no longer be the #1 GTA spot, then I wouldn't want to be here anyways. Which is why my attitude towards it is so carefree. Because if the site isn't what it used to be, then I don't need to be here. But if it is, it enjoys my utmost devotion because that's what I do. I'ma keep banging away at GTA until I find something more enjoyable to do with my time. With or without this place. I just share my passion here because when I came here, it was my understanding that this was the place for exactly that.

Should he be allowed to continue to contribute? Sure, as long as an incident like what happened with Space doesn't happen again
If another member elects to take what belongs to everybody and abuse that by mutilating it into something that will hack... blah blah blah (see above), that shouldn't impact MY ability to contribute but theirs.

(see, like I told you before Demmy; it's not that you pointed out a potential problem with Space's mods
It's not a mod, it's an interpretor by which mods are made. It's not a potential problem, it's guaranteed. Unless you plan to make a car for GTA with 10000 passengerseats.

that most people have a problem with. It's how you go about it that sends everyone into a tizzy
You're talking about people that don't even have any idea of the significance of space's arrogance, what the status quo is, or... anything about it. Their opinion matters not. I've got people hating on me for some pretty ill sh*t. To add to that that I'm willing to stand up in the extreme because somebody was willing to prey upon us in the extreme... I can live with that much.

But a leader? No way. A true leader for mission coding (or anything, really) should be FAR more objective, tolerant of the newcomers, and open to new ideas.
I'm tolerant of newcomers AND open to new ideas. Make some more sh*t up. Oh and to be objective is to be able to set personal preference aside. It's people like YOU that assume that when I say space is wrong for reordering parameters, it has something to do with what I want when in fact it's what the community has always done. Putting the community before myself is the very definition of being objective. Look it up.

QUOTE (Ottae @ Oct 26 2006, 08:59)
I found this hillariously ironic coming from the person who lives and breathes Battlefield 2.
Actually, as irony would have it, most anything MMMS can say about me that's even remotely true, applies to him as well. In this case, he attacked a passion for a game when in fact he's known for that himself. The difference is that I don't have a family I should be spending time with wink.gif

QUOTE (vALKYR @ Oct 26 2006, 09:53)
Anyway, Demarest; deep in your heart, you do know that you're like totally wrong and overreacting right?
What's a heart? Wrong in stopping somebody from breaking everybody's game? No. Wrong for threatening violence? Yes. Have I said both already? Yes. See if you can follow along.

I mean, are we the community you turn to in moments of great desperation?
Don't say we.

I like GTA. When I'm not playing it, I'm modding it. When I'm not modding it, I'm making a tool for it. When I'm not making a tool for it, I'm making a walkthrough for it. When I'm not making a walkthrough for it, I'm posting gameplay advice. When I'm not making gameplay advice, I'm teaching other how to mod it. Back before I made a tool to automate the process, if I wasn't teaching others how to mod it, I'd be playing their games for them.

I like GTA. I realize you don't know what one is, but if you'll kindly look at the URL of this page, it might help brace you for the revalation that some people just like GTA. Make some more sh*t up, frontrunner.

It seems that you're just too reluctant to say you're wrong...
I say I'm wrong when I'm wrong. The evidence was right here before you chose to ignore it because it suited your pathetic attempt at a dig.
  • Dnero likes this

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:06 PM

Ok read this thread for long enough now. There's always one point that gets me with you Dem though.

I like GTA. When I'm not playing it, I'm modding it. When I'm not modding it, I'm making a tool for it. When I'm not making a tool for it, I'm making a walkthrough for it. When I'm not making a walkthrough for it, I'm posting gameplay advice. When I'm not making gameplay advice, I'm teaching other how to mod it. Back before I made a tool to automate the process, if I wasn't teaching others how to mod it, I'd be playing their games for them.

Fan-f*cking-tastic! You like GTA, you come here only for GTA, wonderful! But when you wake up and notice that even if this is GTAforums there are still other parts of the community, so f*cking what if not everyone here doesn't play GTA, it must really bother you!

I might not be Barton, but that doesn't mean I haven't logged as many manhours on GTA's. I was a led-by in 5 months. I made moderator in a still unprecedented amount of time too. I've won awards, my name is known... you'd be a fool to suggest I'm not a name in the GTA history books.

Amazing, you're in a game's history books, you've really acheived something in life, of course, if we're going on modding games, then there are lots of people who are in a f*cking fan load of games history books, at last count, mine equals 2.

No. I say I know the coding scene. Are you saying I don't just because I don't post in vehicles?  dontgetit.gif

No, but you post barely anywhere else and you come about claiming about the modding scene, unless coding is of course the modding scene.

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:16 PM

Hmm, well, since we apparently have a responsibility to check every line of code in everyone's mod or tool to make sure it won't crash anyone else's game, I suppose the best option would be to just close the modding forums. I, nor the rest of the staff, have the time or interest to micromanage all this sh*t. Modding will be dead by the time GTA4 comes out anyway, so no big loss.

Sound like a plan?

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (illspirit @ Oct 26 2006, 19:16)
Hmm, well, since we apparently have a responsibility to check every line of code in everyone's mod or tool to make sure it won't crash anyone else's game, I suppose the best option would be to just close the modding forums. I, nor the rest of the staff, have the time or interest to micromanage all this sh*t. Modding will be dead by the time GTA4 comes out anyway, so no big loss.

Sound like a plan?

Dem seems to have plenty of time writing LONG POSTS, instead of doing that, he could check everybody's code for validity, compatibility, pronouncation, formatting, bugs, function names, text layout, optimize it, compile, check if it disassembles properly, and compile it again, check the code again for validity, compatibility, pronouncation, formatting, bugs, function names, text layout, optimize it, compile, disassemble...

he could run something like W3C consortium for game scripts..
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Demarest)

space here has taken it upon himself to damage the entire community

QUOTE (Demarest)

And while I'm certain that destroying the community wasn't his goal

QUOTE (Demarest)

I'm willing to stand up in the extreme because somebody was willing to prey upon us in the extreme...

Geez, do you get whiplash from changing your stance so much?

See why I get annoyed when you quote me out of context? Try reading my post regarding pdescobar again. In fact, I'll even quote it for you:

QUOTE (ceedj)
You're pissed his changes messed some things up. I can appreciate that. But that's where it should have ended. No one here is "assigned" any task; Space is not the "ini" guy, pdescobar is not the SA Audio guy and I am certainly NOT the "C++ Hook" guy. We all do it (presumably) for fun, and if we can make a positive contribution, that's even better. Calling Space on this and requesting him to fix it is one thing. Saying he screwed the entire community is quite another, and it seriously needs to stop. You've made your point, now lets move on.

Why is this so hard to understand? IT WAS NOT AN INSULT! I WAS MAKING A POINT!

QUOTE (Demarest)

I'm tolerant of newcomers AND open to new ideas. Make some more sh*t up. Oh and to be objective is to be able to set personal preference aside. It's people like YOU that assume that when I say space is wrong for reordering parameters, it has something to do with what I want when in fact it's what the community has always done. Putting the community before myself is the very definition of being objective. Look it up.

Can I put it any more plainly? I'll try, one more time. The fact that you called out Space on the error is NOT the issue (at least, with me). The fact that you did (and continue) to portray him and PL as the impending doom of mission coding IS the issue. I still maintain that a simple "Hey Space, you broke this. Please fix it" would have done just fine.

I also find it telling that you're only quoting parts of posts that you can attack. How come this doesn't show up in your novel:

QUOTE (ceedj)
I'm gonna have to disagree here. He has come up with some very unique tools and is obviously very smart with mission coding. I don't think that should be taken away from him.
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• The Connection
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:34 PM

Dem, I am "following along." I see a man who's taking things personally when he shouldn't, blaming others for his own immature outbursts, wasting his time writing unessecarily verbose and equally meaningless posts that would make Deluze proud - were it not for the childish nature and lack of vocabulary - and skirting responsibility at every chance.

I don't know if it's because you truly don't feel like you were guilty of what we all realize was wrong of you to do, or if you're suggesting that you should, for some reason, be above the punishment.

Perhaps, Dem, you should open your eyes and 'follow along,' because while you meticulously break down everyone's posts into easily digestible, noncontextual fragments before you respond, you fail to see the overwhelming counter argument.

You're not seeing the forest for the trees, Dem. You were wrong. You acted beligerantly, and you were zinged for it. You made a public post to decry the ruling against you (let's face it - while Dexx blocked your PMs, you could have easily gone through other channels before trying to sully him publicly), and garnered further contempt from the administration.

You're already getting special treatment, Dem, and unfairly to boot. Any other member acting so would already have been banned.

Do me a favor and respond, if you wish, without breaking down my argument into useless sentences, as if you're a defendant on Judge Judy.
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Tornado Rex
  • Tornado Rex

*nix gets the chicks

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Dem)
blah blah blah Then put a smile on your face that somebody like me is willing to play staff's pin cushion blah blah blah

Jesus f*cking christ are you serious? You think you're doing everyone a favor by throwing a hissy fit on a message board?

Get the f*ck over yourself. Leave if we so damn evil to you. Believe me, this place will run just fine without you around.
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 26 2006, 11:41)
Congrats on winning best led-by. What staff doesn't seem to realize is that the ability to lead the area of your expertise doesn't mean you know how to moderate the entire forum. Especially in a manner that will promote that forum's longevity.

It's not often that I get as big a laugh as I did from this post.

You. Tell ME. That I don't have the ability to moderate. Guess what, Danny boy. I haven't been demoted. In fact, I have had one guy complain about me since I've been here!

You, on the other hand, have been banned twice.

Well, let's make that three times. wink.gif
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:38 AM Edited by Ben, 27 October 2006 - 05:41 AM.

QUOTE (illspirit @ Oct 27 2006, 04:16)
I, nor the rest of the staff, have the time or interest to micromanage all this sh*t.

So this topic can be locked then? It's not going anywhere - the only thing that anyone seems to be able to agree on is to disagree. The fact that it's somehow made it to a third page just blows it entirely out of proportion from where it all stemmed.

In the context of what you were saying though, it's fairly obvious that modding in general is on a downward spiral - it's certainly a lot more complex now, and there's not as much interest. A lot of the innovators have moved on cryani.gif. I do hope that the day never comes where modding will cease, but unfortunately I think it's inevitable eventually.

EDIT - Bet everyone wishes they were as smart as me. Seems I can't even count to 4 blush.gif.

Ben suddenly feels very nervous about his maths exam on Monday.
confused.gif

MyMothersMySister
  • MyMothersMySister

Unkle Dysfunktional

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (Bryce. @ Oct 26 2006, 02:31)

Totally off topic and again showing a blatant disregard for staff members. This time you had the balls to do it public though and not via pm. I'm slightly impressed. I barely play anymore but don't let that stop your illinformed cheap shot opportunities in the future.

Now seeing as you've a track record for this type of thing it's safe to say you haven't really learned anything so I'll take that karma as I don't really want people like you being looked up to by newer members who don't relly know any better and still think the karma system is for respected decent members.

smile.gif
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Alfresco
  • Alfresco

Admit Nothing. Deny Everything. Make Counter Accusations

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:03 AM

Pfft.. This topic is titled "yo ashdexx" imagine my surprise when I finally open it to find that its NOT just a topic for people saying hello to DexX.

Well f*ck you.

Hi DexX! hows life?
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

TenaciousD.
  • TenaciousD.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 October 2006 - 02:32 PM

Alf, It took me 2minutes to work out what your avatar was. Thought It was a pickle to start with. Lol @ Bryce.

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:09 PM Edited by GTAuron, 27 October 2006 - 06:44 PM.

QUOTE (Dem @ some point.)
Never said greatEST. Also, not making a compiler doesn't make you a sh*tty modder. I mean, where's yours?

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=196381 His program, that's related on his area of expertise (handling.cfg) and much more. V2 Beta (most excellent too) now also released. Where's your tool on your area or expertise then?

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 28 October 2006 - 04:08 AM

Ok, ok, ok. Does anyone else vote Dem's last post to be way too f*cking long?
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

palaric8
  • palaric8

pEAcE And lOve YEAHhH!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2006 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (-Kajun- @ Oct 28 2006, 04:08)

yea,but no one read them anyways...and i though cerbera was "especial" blush.gif

Guybrush Threepwood
  • Guybrush Threepwood

Wish you were here.

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (MyMothersMySister @ Oct 27 2006, 06:39)
so I'll take that karma as I don't really want people like you being looked up to by newer members who don't relly know any better and still think the karma system is for respected decent members.

smile.gif

Well that went right out the door when someone gave me karma anyways. You want to know why all the new members are completely insane? They accidentally stumbled into somewhere I posted and thought:
THIS IS AWESOME! YOU CAN BE INSANE AND GET KARMA! NEEDS MORE CAPS! WOOOOOOOO! lol.

After that it was pretty much ruined*.

please don't take my karma sad.gif

Alfresco
  • Alfresco

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 28 October 2006 - 10:24 AM Edited by Alfresco, 28 October 2006 - 10:27 AM.

I'm still seeing no one saying f*cking "HELLO" to DexX!!! god damn you people!

DJ-Jelly-Doughnut
  • DJ-Jelly-Doughnut

Sociopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:45 AM

Hi DeXX smile.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2006 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Oct 26 2006, 14:06)
Fan-f*cking-tastic! You like GTA, you come here only for GTA, wonderful! But when you wake up and notice that even if this is GTAforums there are still other parts of the community, so f*cking what if not everyone here doesn't play GTA, it must really bother you!
Nope. Nobody said that. Try and follow along. I don't care if the place has 100 points of interest. It is #1 in a particular field, that also happens to be its primary focus. It should never behave in a way that would push talent away. I fought against my own people to make sure GTA:LC remained indigenous to GTAF. You don't hassle somebody like that by telling them their av's too big when you already said one that was bigger was cool AND there's no rule against it. Maybe you missed that part.

QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Oct 26 2006, 14:06)
No, but you post barely anywhere else and you come about claiming about the modding scene, unless coding is of course the modding scene.
Honestly, stick to the threads with pictures so you can follow along better.

QUOTE (illspirit @ Oct 26 2006, 14:16)
Hmm, well, since we apparently have a responsibility to check every line of code in everyone's mod or tool to make sure it won't crash anyone else's game
Never said it never thought it. Make some more sh*t up. Again, this isn't a mod, it's an interpretor by which mods are made. This statement shows you still don't even know what's being talked about, so leave it for those who do.

I suppose the best option would be to just close the modding forums. I, nor the rest of the staff, have the time or interest to micromanage all this sh*t.
So leave us to find out own destiny. Allow me to permit once again that this was handled by us before staff ever stepped in. Including the violence staff was so up in arms over being overlooked by the person it was directed at in favor of sticking together and talking out the discrepency. More than I can say for you guys.

Sound like a plan?
Why are you asking me? If I had my way, this place would be run like it wishes to remain #1 tomorrow. THAT's going to happen dozingoff.gif To answer your question though, over-reaction is always an option. You and you guys both have a flair for it. I much prefer a more balanced approach like... oh, I don't know... if it ain't broke don't fix it? You guys have never done jack sh*t for the coding scene except for appointing Y_Less, which was long overdue by time you guys got around to it. Why start now just because you THINK it's a chance to attack me?

QUOTE (JernejL @ Oct 26 2006, 14:34)
Dem seems to have plenty of time writing LONG POSTS, instead of doing that, he could check everybody's code for validity, compatibility, pronouncation, formatting, bugs, function names, text layout, optimize it, compile, check if it disassembles properly, and compile it again, check the code again for validity, compatibility, pronouncation, formatting, bugs, function names, text layout, optimize it, compile, disassemble...
Um... I do. Thanks for noticing.

QUOTE (ceedj @ Oct 26 2006, 14:42)
Geez, do you get whiplash from changing your stance so much?
A coin has a tails side. A coin has a heads side. "do you get whiplash from changing your stance so much?" Forgive me for waking you up, but those statements coexist just fine. I'm sorry you cannot grasp that a person CAN not try and crash the coding scene, but release an "updated" INI knowing full well in conflicts with existing ones and exactly what that means.

Why is this so hard to understand? IT WAS NOT AN INSULT! I WAS MAKING A POINT!
Yes, and you were wrong. In a way that when you ask how Demarest could be a leader of the coding scene assures me you'll never get it, so why waste time trying to help you understand which comes naturally to... everybody else.

I also find it telling that you're only quoting parts of posts that you can attack. How come this doesn't show up in your novel:
QUOTE (ceedj)
I'm gonna have to disagree here. He has come up with some very unique tools and is obviously very smart with mission coding. I don't think that should be taken away from him.
It's not a novel. It's a response to everybody that A) wishes to attack me and B) doesn't feel the need to stick to reality in doing so. You don't want me to set the record straight, tell others to stop making sh*t up to try and convince others to think of me as scum like they do. To answer your question: Did you see my reply to Cerbera? It would appear that you and I agree. So what exactly was there for me to point out was untrue?

QUOTE (Otter @ Oct 26 2006, 17:34)
You're not seeing the forest for the trees, Dem.  You were wrong. You acted beligerantly, and you were zinged for it.
We're WAY past that. See if you can follow along. And please don't waste the space claiming again that you do only to be followed by "I don't know...". The thread is in English after all.

QUOTE (Tornado Rex @ Oct 26 2006, 18:06)
Jesus f*cking christ are you serious? You think you're doing everyone a favor by throwing a hissy fit on a message board? Get the f*ck over yourself.
You've already demonstrated that you have no idea what this is about. You're telling ME to get over myself when I am the one fixing the damage that somebody else caused by thinking they were above the community. You don't code? That's fine. Don't try and dictate the course for those that do. And stop pretending like you're following along.

QUOTE (anuj @ Oct 26 2006, 18:15)
You. Tell ME. That I don't have the ability to moderate. Guess what, Danny boy. I haven't been demoted. In fact, I have had one guy complain about me since I've been here! You, on the other hand, have been banned twice.
You have nothing to say, so you try to fool yourself by saying that because something happened, it was right to... when it's already been revealed to not have been. *applause* You're right, you're such a great moderator that you enforce rules that don't exist that you've already pardoned and pluck karma when somebody's engaged in a two-way conversation, calling it harrassment because YOU feel it justifies your actions. All against somebody who has always done his part to make sure this place remains THE place. You're right. You know how to moderate "in a manner that will promote that forum's longevity."

QUOTE (MyMothersMySister @ Oct 27 2006, 01:39)
QUOTE (Bryce. @ Oct 26 2006, 02:31)
Totally off topic and again showing a blatant disregard for staff members.
That was not disregard for a staff member. You tried to burn me over the fact that my hobby has me spending a lot of time on a video game like you don't and somebody pointed out that you did. That has nothing to do with staff.

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Oct 27 2006, 12:09)
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=196381 His program, that's related on his area of expertise (handling.cfg) and much more. V2 Beta (most excellent too) now also released. Where's your tool on your area or expertise then?
So you're unfamiliar with my body of work. Spare yourself the embarrassment by talking as if you are. To answer your question though, Mr. Elitist, I hate to tell you that one doesn't have to make a tool to be known or anything else in his field. Oh, and they're out there.

QUOTE (-Kajun- @ Oct 28 2006, 00:08)
The list of people who want to chime in when they have no idea what's going on and/or attack me even if it means just making stuff up is long... we'll let that slide. But when the person underneath it all sets the record straight, HE's too long. Good idea sarcasm.gif

Alfresco
  • Alfresco

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 28 October 2006 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (DJ-Jelly-Doughnut @ Oct 28 2006, 12:45)
Hi DeXX smile.gif

THANK YOU!! someone finally gets this topic back on track.

Anyways how are you DJJD? long time no talk, not since we were the ORIGINAL Zaibatsu I think

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 28 2006, 16:09)
[/QUOTE]Honestly, stick to the threads with pictures so you can follow along better.

Honestly, try not to f*cking insult me, I couldn't give two flying f*cks how important you think you are, or how much better you think you are, get the f*ck over yourself.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Oct 28 2006, 13:07)
Honestly, try not to f*cking insult me, I couldn't give two flying f*cks how important you think you are, or how much better you think you are, get the f*ck over yourself.

QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 28 2006, 11:09)
You're telling ME to get over myself when I am the one fixing the damage that somebody else caused by thinking they were above the community. You don't code? That's fine. Don't try and dictate the course for those that do. And stop pretending like you're following along.
wink.gif Don't post on things you know nothing of and you won't have to worry about things like embarrassment.

Alfresco
  • Alfresco

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 28 2006, 18:28)
QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Oct 28 2006, 13:07)

QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 28 2006, 11:09)
You're telling ME to get over myself when I am the one fixing the damage that somebody else caused by thinking they were above the community. You don't code? That's fine. Don't try and dictate the course for those that do. And stop pretending like you're following along.
wink.gif Don't post on things you know nothing of and you won't have to worry about things like embarrassment.

God damn you Dem! for once in your life just get back on topic.. SAY HELLO TO DEXX!!
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• The Connection
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:38 PM Edited by Otter, 28 October 2006 - 05:40 PM.

What a blustering, pedantic, self important waste of our resources.

Like I said, you're failing to see the arguments here, opting instead to dismantle them before responding. In the case you quoted, "I don't know..." was a rhetorical device, and you know it. Your posts are like bad political ads.

...edit:

Yo, Ash, whatup.
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

iRloading
  • iRloading

Kool Kid Krew

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:07 PM

hi dexx

@dem: i still say you have a primadonna complex~ try reading yourself in the third person
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

vALKYR
  • vALKYR

The Object of Affection.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Oct 28 2006, 19:28)
Don't post on things you know nothing of and you won't have to worry about things like embarrassment.[/color]

The Irony. So you're absolutely sure of the fact that you're not embarrassing here? Tell me Demarest, is it not embarrassing for you that you quote nearly every sentence of a 10 sentence post and make your post nearly as long as a normal page of 20 replies?

No? You're constantly writing up these long posts about which no one really gives a sh*t... 5 pages long. bored.gif

Oh hai DexX. biggrin.gif Not sure if you ever read this but yeah... hi icon14.gif
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Best Tits 2016
    Sourest Member

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Alfresco @ Oct 28 2006, 13:30)
SAY HELLO TO DEXX!!

Hello DexX!

I would have posted sooner, but I was put off by the vague topic title. It led me to believe that "yo" was the only acceptable greeting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users