Durka Durka Mahn

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
Monty72
  • Monty72

MGS fan

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:49 AM

Hello there, I'm a member from a while back named Durka Durka Mahn. Recently I was wondering if I could get back on the 'ol forum, since VCS will soon be released. I am a member of the CheatSync Staff and I own CheatSync Forums. I am highly trusted by ADe and waterbottle, and it would be great if I could be able to post again. I don't even understand why I was banned in the first place but I can assure you, whatever it was, I have changed, and if you could unban me i would highly appreciate it! Thanks.

Sincerely,

Durka Durka Mahn

PS: This would've been emailed to you but I couldn't get hotmail to send it to you for some odd reason...

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:23 AM

If you did indeed change then I'm sure a mod wouldn't have a problem with letting you use this account. Part of the punishment should be at least losing all your posts and join date.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:30 AM

Well, I actually know what's going on.

This guy Monty isn't Durka Durka Mahn, he's posting this for Durka Durka Mahn since he wanted someone from Cheatsync Forums that was also a member here to post this. I know this since I'm a member from there. I'm guessing that he wants to start back on a clean slate here.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:35 AM Edited by GTA3Freak-2001, 20 October 2006 - 01:39 AM.

I don't even understand why I was banned in the first place

Despite it clearly being shown in your old accounts Karma Log here's a brief summary of the reasons for your banning:

"Banned for spamming (despite previous warnings), spamvertising (despite previous warnings), wanking on about GTAPSP.com at every available opportunity (despite previous warnings) and whining about how much he dislikes GTAForums.com at every available opportunity (despite previous warnings)"

Now if you don't know why you were banned then what makes you think we'd just let you have your old account back? You say you've changed but how can you have changed if you don't know what you did wrong in the first place?

EDIT:: It would be a good idea that if you(durka durka) are going to use someone else's account then it would be wise to mention that as it saves whoever's account this is from possibly being banned too. So the above is directed obviously at Durka Durka Mahn through this Monty fellow's account.

The Phantom Menace
  • The Phantom Menace

Man of Mystery

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:39 AM

Heh, just out of curiosity, I searched that name through the list of "Busted!" members and came across some very clear reasons as to why he was banned in the first place.

QUOTE (Durka Durka Mahn's sig)
Banned for spamming (despite previous warnings), spamvertising (despite previous warnings), wanking on about GTAPSP.com at every available opportunity (despite previous warnings) and whining about how much he dislikes GTAForums.com at every available opportunity (despite previous warnings).

If you dislike it that much then f*ck off.

Love,

adamcs

I don't know what everyone elses opinions are but after looking at that very detailed signature quote, it's pretty much convinced me at least that he shouldn't be allowed to post back on the forums again. The staff very rarely unban members and considering the amount of rules that you seem to have broken, I personally don't rate your chances to be very high.

Edit: Too slow. tounge.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:42 AM

And all of those reasons in his sig are actually representing of the warnings in his karma log just so you know as I am sure he is aware himself dozingoff.gif

jaystaffo
  • jaystaffo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE ("Durka Durka Mahn")

Now, please don't say I was a spammer. I never spammed once, and I don't understand why people say I did... I own a forum myself and I understand how fustrating spam is (well I did before, but this time I haven;t had spam for a while) and it's incredibley annoying. If I did that before, it's not my fault, is was my first time on a forum and I didn;t understand the rules correctly. It was so long ago I swear. Ask ADePSP, vettefan88, and tons of other people about me and they'll tell you I'm a great guy...

Oh, and ranting on about GTAPSP.com? NO. I was asking when the forums would come back online but they never did, and when they did, they sucked, because everyone came to CSF, a much better place, and so did I. I think I made one topic, and that was talking about the horrible forum lag and why on earth it was so bad but people just yelled at me for spamming. They were all like "If you don't liek the lag then leave, noob!" and makes me incredibley angry that I got banned for other people's stupidity. I admit that I may have been somewhat of a nuescance months ago, but as I said, my internet "personality" has changed. Thanks, and please, don't flame for spamming.

Sincerely,

Durka Durka Mahn.

PS: Whoever posts this on GTAF is NOT ME. I'm asking other to post it for me because I can't get hotmail to email it to the admin for some reason.

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:04 PM

The staff don't just pick members at random to ban, they ban members who consistently fail to follow the rules. If you were banned previously, you shouldn't be allowed to post under a new account. Banned means banned.

lilfrk12006
  • lilfrk12006

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:09 PM Edited by lilfrk12006, 20 October 2006 - 07:14 PM.

Hello, I am lilfrk12006

i thought i had an account here but i guess i didn't but any way.

DDM is ALOT better that what i hear he as done.
he is an admin at the 3rd gen cheatsync forums was a admin on the 2nd gen cheatsync forums and a mod on the 1st gen cheatsync forums.

SO that leads me to this:

he is a very well trusted guy he is tought of very highly at cheatsync,
and if you don't unban him i can not see why...!? he was the man who rebuilt cheatsync forums when it was attacked by ..mz.. He saved the cheatsync forums.

rampage_ani.gif -Jesse- rampage_ani.gif

fred
  • fred

• None

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (lilfrk12006 @ Oct 20 2006, 20:09)
Hello, I am lilfrk12006

i thought i had an account here but i guess i didn't but any way.

DDM is ALOT better that what i hear he as done.
he is an admin at the 3rd gen cheatsync forums was a admin on the 2nd gen cheatsync forums and a mod on the 1st gen cheatsync forums.

SO that leads me to this:

he is a very well trusted guy he is tought of very highly at cheatsync,
and if you don't unban him i can not see why...!? he was the man who rebuilt cheatsync forums when it was attacked by ..mz.. He saved the cheatsync forums.

rampage_ani.gif -Jesse- rampage_ani.gif

That's great and all, but the problem is this is GTAForums, not cheatsync forums.

There will be no unbanning so I'll save everyone's time by closing this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users