Photo

Xbox 360 Prob

4 replies to this topic
Lost
  • Lost

Dunno loock at me respect list

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:20 PM

Hi, I was looking on ebay for faulty xbox 360s anyway i noticed that about 95% of them had the same error (3red lights) any way they nearly all said that this happened after 8 months and I was gonna buy one in the shops or of ebay but now im worried its gonna f*ck up on me after 8 months soud i buy one and will i get the error thing? smile.gif

Sixdust
  • Sixdust

April 2nd, V2

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:37 PM

Posting in the wrong section problem? I suggest not getting a 360 off of ebay, because you might get stuck with a lemon of a system, and the last thing you want is a broken gaming system, buy one under warranty from a store and be pleased with it.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:41 PM

When you get those 3 red lights of death, there was a video on youtube on how to fix this by using some tin foil and an blow gun, and it actually worked wow.gif

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:21 PM

Link us Seddo!

And yeah, I wouldn't recommend getting anything that expensive off eBay. Simply because returning it if something went wrong, if you could at all, would be a serious pain in the arse. You're better off getting it from a local store so if something does happen you can make a big fuss until they exchange it or at least get them to send it off to get repaired.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:51 AM

The three red lights are just a error code that is generated when the console has a internal error, different red lights mean different things such as one red right means a power connector error and two I believe is an AV connection problem both easily fixed with making sure all connections are properly in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users