Photo

POP Station Portable

18 replies to this topic
SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:50 AM

Well now they have a generic PSP out that's much cheaper you can buy now.

It's called the POP Station Portable Value Pack.

You can see a nice video review of it here:

PSP review

Comments?

San Andreas Nut
  • San Andreas Nut

a.k.a. SAN

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:52 AM

Im pridy sure I posted this like f*cking ages ago lol old.

gRiM-reapa
  • gRiM-reapa

n_n

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:05 AM

I'd say this is a pretty useless topic with old stuff like the POP.
Lockage?

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:07 AM Edited by SyphonPayne, 16 October 2006 - 09:20 AM.

Good for you.

I don't care if it was posted ages ago because I'm sure that there's people out there like me who don't sit around on the forums every single day of their lives, therefore they might miss some things that go on.

I would rather you people just not post at all in my thread than for someone to tell me "LOL OLD POSTED BEFORE" because frankly, I don't give a sh*t.

And how in any way does this deserve a lock? Well my conclusion of your logic is that in your mind if anything has been posted before, even if it was posted "ages ago" then you're not allowed to post about the subject ever again?

If you don't like the thread then don't post in it, it's as simple as that.

Which reminds me, I think I remember why I don't visit here as often anymore. It's because half of the time I try to navigate a page on this site it takes 1-2 minutes to show up.

gRiM-reapa
  • gRiM-reapa

n_n

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:15 AM Edited by gRiM-reapa, 16 October 2006 - 09:24 AM.

Oohh... Big man. I don't sit on these forums everyday and I certainly have better grammer than what you typed.

Of course someone is going to say that it is old, because know one f*cking cares about old news/reviews and whatever other dumb sh*t you pull out your ass and slap on these forums.

EDIT: Maybe that's why you don't come here often.

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:27 AM

Oh great, it's a random newbie that wants to be a grammar Nazi on the Internet.

The personal attacks add a great touch to the whole matter. Here I am simply posting something I found amusing and thought I would share with the forums. But of course (I knew it was bound to happen) there would be someone out there that wants to turn my thread into a flame fest. Well then stay the hell out of my thread because it's people like you that ruin forums.

RMT
  • RMT

Grr

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (SyphonPayne @ Oct 16 2006, 10:27)
it's people like you that ruin forums.

Word.

There's 2 other reviews of cheap and tacky stuff by the same person. One is a DS rip-off the other is a PS1. Sure someone will link them.

Trows
  • Trows

• The Precinct

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:31 AM

This is better.

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:41 AM Edited by SyphonPayne, 16 October 2006 - 09:45 AM.

Yeah when I first saw that I was amazed, looks sorta bulky but still, much better than even the real PSP.

You know when I see things like the Xbox 360 laptop and that PalmPS2, I sometimes wonder why Microsoft/Sony don't take that and run with it. Even though they're both pretty bulky I wouldn't care because I would be willing to sacrifice the size if it means awesome graphics anywhere you want to be. In the long run that's much more portable than the original systems. Portable + good graphics = awesomeness.

But hey if they did make them just like that it would be sorta nostalgic because a lot of things in the 80s were that bulky lol.

Oh, and if my grammar is sooo terrible I'm sorry because it's very late and I should be in bed.

gRiM-reapa
  • gRiM-reapa

n_n

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:02 AM

Ok, fine I'll take back what I said. I am sorry. And I did find it funny to see it again.

I apologize for my action. Which is amazing, since I never apologize for anything.

Meh. I'm over it, don't know about you but I don't care if your not.

moto_whistle.gif

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:08 AM Edited by SyphonPayne, 16 October 2006 - 10:10 AM.

No problems here icon14.gif .

Another thing about Trows' post, I see on that site that the guy made an "SNES2Go." That's fricken awesome. I would love to get my hands on that thing because I have tons of SNES carts lying around here. I agree with page for the SNES2Go where it says the SNES it his favorite console. SNES is by far my favorite console of all time too.

gRiM-reapa
  • gRiM-reapa

n_n

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:13 AM

Hell I want a SNES2go, that would be sweet. I have a fair few SNES games around.

Brutuz
  • Brutuz

Otherwise known as Joe.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

Merry Chrismas!

Its been done, on that site you can order one if you want.

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:35 PM

Heh that's so cool. I'll definitely order one of those sometime!

Steve.
  • Steve.

R.I.P Shane/Kutt.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (gRiM-reapa @ Oct 16 2006, 10:15)
grammer

Failed.

lol, Syphon, Indeed it was posted a while ago, but no matter how many times I watch it, it brings a smile to my face. "I'm now going to turn that off, because it's making my ears bleed". f*cking classic.

lol Trows.. lmfao.

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:52 AM

ahahah I was so tired last night that I didn't even notice he spelled grammar wrong! LOL

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 17 October 2006 - 06:12 AM

I hope one day, people wont look at handheld gaming as merely the sideshow of the console. There could be some amazing titles for handhelds if only the developers took as much time on them, as they do with the console games. Look at Nintendo's handheld games. Some are really mind blowing. It's because they don't treat it as an inferior medium.

gRiM-reapa
  • gRiM-reapa

n_n

• Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:14 AM

Yeah I noticed that just then as Steve quoted it. I'm sort of thinking of ordering that Snes2go. Maybe not though.

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:37 AM

Yeah I'm not sure about it either, I think I'm just gonna wait 'till I have some spare money.

And possibly check the credentials of the seller tounge.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users