Photo

[REL] gtiA_26 - Esaris Gas Station

5 replies to this topic
JostVice
  • JostVice

realtime, not prerendered

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 07 October 2006 - 06:08 PM Edited by Jost_Vice, 07 October 2006 - 06:21 PM.

Hi... I present a new lot, by Aad and by me, its the Esaris gas station (idea from Snowracer) and garages (pay'n'spray and bomb garage, not working atm)

user posted image

user posted image

Aad create the gas station, and the yellow garages. I retexture the gas station and the garages and add the brown garage and other stuff smile.gif

Download: gtiA_26 download (thanks to RM Crew)

Enjoy.

ThugLord187
  • ThugLord187

Where Am I At?

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2006 - 06:27 PM

brilliant work you 2 wink.gif great lot, and supererb wen people can get the bomb shop and pay'n'spray working smile.gif

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:59 AM

Pretty good looking clean lot, nice to see some work on GTi, too.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 08 October 2006 - 07:48 AM Edited by aad, 08 October 2006 - 07:50 AM.

@Cran

thats why im here for to keep GTI moving on, i got some massive buildings waiting to get released but i still need to place them on my lot and fill it all up.

so anyway people may have noticed that werent any gas pumps around there so i did some small texture job on the existing ones and added some nice effects to it.

so here goes.

user posted image

Download Link Right click save as please...

oh and one for snow-racer i added another one at the side for your bus to fill up thats how the most gas stations do that add another one add the side.

Cya

Aad.

DODSHE
  • DODSHE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:23 AM

can U put the last file somewhere else?,I can't dnld it from there,there R sm problems with it.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (DODSHE @ Oct 27 2006, 09:23)
can U put the last file somewhere else?,I can't dnld it from there,there R sm problems with it.

use your eyes and use right click save as direct linking is disabled. you can also try the following link and download it from the map with right click save as

http://www.members.l...adhe1/GTI/lots/

good luck confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users