[REL] Taxi Econis.

8 replies to this topic
SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:39 PM

user posted image

[Download here.

And that's another one down, after a billion re-exports I finally done it.

Thanks.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:48 AM

Looking good as always seanorris smile.gif

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:16 AM

As I said in your other topic, nice work SeaNorris, but did you really need two topics? tounge.gif

Well done icon14.gif .

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:37 AM

every well done converted car needs a new topic biggrin.gif it can never be to much. Nice work Norris altough im missing the chrome effects a bit. i will take it out for a spin as sooon as possible biggrin.gif

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (aad @ Oct 2 2006, 21:37)
every well done converted car needs a new topic biggrin.gif it can never be to much. Nice work Norris altough im missing the chrome effects a bit. i will take it out for a spin as sooon as possible biggrin.gif

lol, yes, but he posted the exact same topic in the Mod Showroom. But I don't know how it works here, so don't listen to me smile.gif .

/rates good

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:49 PM

I disagree with all the stuff that has been said in this topic and the windows are too dark for the taxi
wierd normals
lights textures are wrong
specular in the interior
wrong scale
I also think that all VC cars for MI have lack of polys for SA version (including "Ferry")
could be better

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:27 PM Edited by mickarrow, 02 October 2006 - 02:29 PM.

I'll meet in the middle...

True, VC cars look kinda out of place in SA. Could they be better, most likely the answer is yes.
However, Seanorris is converting the allready made cars, and doing this at a very decent rate, so we could enjoy the cars we had in MIVC in MISA now. They might not be entirely what they could be, but they're there.

In the end, no-one's stopping anyone from making those cars better. tounge2.gif

SeaNorris.
  • SeaNorris.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (SeaNorris. @ Oct 1 2006, 23:39)

Certainly they can be improved, I wasn't tasked with this, however. As for spec on the interior, people complain it's to dark without and then there are problems. Scaling is nothing to do with me I never touched that whatsoever.

If you want improvments I shall certainly deliver.

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2006 - 05:56 PM

i agree that some of the cars converted over from VC to SA may not be 100% to a lot of people, but you should look at them all as 1 less slot in SA to fill and that everything for the MI CMP can be updated as we go along anyway, Everything about Myriad Island's is W.I.P.

thanks again SeaNorris for converting another car over. smile.gif

i think that one of the moderater's for MI should combine all these SeaNorris releases into one topic called "SeaNorris MI conversion's", then the topic can be bumped with new releases/updates or questions at any time. anuj_cop.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users