Karma Stars for GForce

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:26 PM Edited by Cerbera, 25 September 2006 - 06:28 PM.

I and many other Myriad Islands contributors have been really impressed by Gforce's invaluble work in converting old MI models to the SA format; and helping other MISA mappers get their buildings in-game. This involves converting hundreds (possibly thousands) of files and each one often needs significant tidying and troubleshooting. The whole process requires the patience of a saint and a great deal of technical knowledge.

Without Gforce's conversion of MIVC models to GTASA, and the ongoing release packages he leads, the MI project might never have moved to GTASA in a serious way.

Converting the late Odie's Disco has been a painstaking process. But now these models have been ressurected with the all the benefits of the GTASA engine. I'm sure Odie would have liked to see that. Without Gforce's tireless efforts on Odie's models they might never have made it into MISA.

Gforce has proved to be a very productive modder whose work has been essential to the development of MISA. I think he fully deserves 5 karma stars.

ThugLord187
  • ThugLord187

Where Am I At?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:37 PM

i couldnt agree with you more, he is the star behind this project and couldnt go without a reward for such amazing work, i say congratlations Gforce, you fully deserve it friend smile.gif

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:38 PM

I agree, Gforce is a bloody hero, he's been working his arse off for months with minimal thanks and is pretty much the main driving force behind MI at the moment. The man needs some appreciation. smile.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:45 PM

He deserves some starts i would say biggrin.gif to bad i can only support him with text but really a big Party to celebrate Myriads Birthday and gforce big effort would be granted tounge.gif tounge.gif

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:37 PM

I couldn't agree more. Without him I dare say there wouldn't be much of a MISA for the rest of us to play with. This dude singlehandedly kept MI alive. Give him some stars... biggrin.gif

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:58 AM

He definatly deserves some Karma, hell, locO G has done some pretty significant work. Without those two, we'd be quite screwed.

Trows
  • Trows

• The Precinct

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:58 AM

Bought this up and Dalpura gave him 2 more stars.

Good stuff Gforce, this has actually bought MI to my attention and has given me incentive to find my SA disk and install to give MISA a try.

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:43 AM

Word. The man deserves it smile.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:08 PM

i've been told i should post in here, so here goes .........

thanks for all your support guy's, i appreciate the fact that you enjoy the work i've done so far, it makes the last 14 months i've spent converting MI to SA feel worthwhile smile.gif

@Trows: "Welcome to Myriad Islands" wink.gif

locO G
  • locO G

LocO by name... But keeping an even keel.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:04 AM Edited by locO G, 27 September 2006 - 12:06 AM.

In my short time here, I have come to realise that Gforce is a very hard working and selflessly dedicated member of our community. By hard working, I mean on an almost daily (nightly) basis.

He holds an astonishing amount of knowledge on all aspects of GTA modding and, in the short time that I have known him, he has imparted some of this knowledge to me. For that, I say thank you, sir.

Gforce is worthy of far more recognition, give the man a few more stars.

PS: If he's got room, a star should really go to steve-m for his progress on the paths, and mickarrow should have one more for his faultless, and indeed beautiful, illsub mansions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users