Photo

cool new glitch

47 replies to this topic
freeform mixer
  • freeform mixer

Rank tenner in da house!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2006 - 02:15 PM

Think ive found an unpublished glitch.Ok i hope!During the mission Breaking the bank at Caliguas,instead of going inside, go up on the southern side of the roof and wait.Within a minute or so clusters of people land on the roof and break.Sometimes 1, sometimes 5!You can collect unlimited money and guns if its a cop.You can even go on the ground at the bottom of the same side and watch them land all around you.Cracks me up.Incidentally when the time comes to parachute off the building and your your forward speed to fall ratio changes i leave the mission fly as high as i can and can just about track from 1 side of the map to the other! lol.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2006 - 02:22 PM

I've never found this glitch. I'm gonna try it right now...

Lord Frieza
  • Lord Frieza

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:55 PM

Despite all the glitches I found,this is not one of them.Sadly,my San Andreas is ****ed up,so I can't try it.

freeform mixer
  • freeform mixer

Rank tenner in da house!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:38 PM

Starting to get exited!No ones flamed me yet for an old glitch everyone knows about.Actually discovered this about a year ago, just never been part of a forum before.Still,would like someone to try this and confirm it so i can etch a claim to fame on my tombstone! biggrin.gif

the ninja
  • the ninja

Definition of cool

• Members

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:45 AM

I've never heard it before, and it sounds cool. icon14.gif

Gantons Most Wanted
  • Gantons Most Wanted

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:13 PM

nice work man icon14.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif rahkstar2.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

• Members

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:54 AM

If someone want's to confirm the glitch, but does not wan't to start a new game, you can download Barton Waterducks and spaceeinsteins mod mission passer (I am not sure they are the authors, can't remember). To get a link go to gtagaming.com and the GTA SA/Mods/Script Mods. You will find the link which will take you to gtaforums. I hope you have the experience to install the script, if not then search around or PM me for help.

Thanks

-/TNT\-

the King of San Andreas
  • the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2006 - 03:01 PM

I tried it.This is as real as my AT-400 glitch.Nice work.

csgrambauer
  • csgrambauer

thegrambauer

• Members

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:34 AM

Hey Freeform, I was wondering if I could add that glitch of yours to my 'Found...' topic (it's in/on my site via the link below in my signature)? Obviously I'll give you complete credit of course (I'd never want to steal any credit from anyone who finds these stuff). I'm a devoted glitch-finding fan of GTASA and would love to add this to my at-present stale topic. Please? If not, then obviously it's up to you, but I'd be upset. But I will NOT post anybody's glitches without their permission, you have my word. I'm just hoping you'll say Yes...

*crosses fingers and toes*

Please?

moto_whistle.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

• Members

Posted 24 September 2006 - 01:34 PM

He did say please, sure as this is called spamming devil.gif .

-/TNT\-

gtamike123
  • gtamike123

http://www.putfile.com/gtamike123

• Members

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:37 PM

Nice find cool.gif

freeform mixer
  • freeform mixer

Rank tenner in da house!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:46 PM

Ive got no problems with anybody adding this glitch to their guides etc.Im just really stoked that ive discovered something in a game that millions of people have played. biggrin.gif

csgrambauer
  • csgrambauer

thegrambauer

• Members

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:26 PM

So...that's a yes then? If so, thank you very much. biggrin.gif cool.gif colgate.gif

As I said, my topic needs more new fresh glitches and frankly there hasn't been anything of interest/new been added to it in quite a while; so as you can tell I kinda get overly-excited when something new is found... (Sorry if I am OVER over-excited though)

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:21 AM

The first part not only can I confirm but I can guarantee works for the first version for ps2.....if is a very macabre and kindof frightening version of lemmings .....like instead of jumping off a skyscrapper they fall from the sky and land on the upermost southern roof.......it is raining people who make sounds of pain when they hit and die....somebody else give this guy some treats and cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif rahkstar2.gif he found it....it belongs to him....somebody send money for the extra letters on his tombstone.......wow.....I plaid seven missions to try and confirm this and I was gonna be pissed if it wasn't true....but it was.....good job......man....you could have had this all year....and still noone else found it....wow....amazing

technically it may be an easter egg........and the map crossing a glitch....but either way it is all yours man....raining people that almost hit you and die......

But I have something important to add to your show of macabre.....this is the only thing that I have seen that increases the people killed by others stat so quickly......and it does because every time a set of people die I have checked for the first fifeteen minutes of it......so I may keep Cj feed and add some hours of fun to my day........try it guys and check your numbers on crimes before and during and after......have another breadfish breadfish_by_Moto.gif ...I wish the confirmation and this note was worth something.....but thats cool.......at least you can't be flamed for it....

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:40 AM

It is cool.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:37 PM

Unfortunately many people are confusing this with the other lemmings/type Easter Eggs where people walk of buildings or come zipping off poles........that is not this Egg/Glitch...... This one has people raining down from the sky and landing on a building from the open sky and only during a mission(Breaking the Bank at Caligula's) and frankly it is more disturbing than the lemmings anyway because it is right beside and in front of you by several Scaled feet....you hear the thud/splat and the cry of death.....not the same as those others at all...and if you are in the right spot the rate of peds falling increase dramatically as long as you don't move at all the high point of the southern roof and not the little outcrop roof a few steps south while facing south is best....yet you may have to go to the outcrop and wait to initially get the rain started....the roof line that runs east/west is still better for increased numbers after starting the blood storm.....remember if you move at all the rated slows down and will come back if you find an appropriate spot and wait without moving again......and sometimes it resumes at up to 80 peds per minute(so far) or as little as 3 peds per minute....but if you find the right spot........they really come down.......

When searching online for this glitch I found many promising already found ones that when checked close were not talking about this one at all.....the lemmings and the sign on Caligula's just cram on the site and falling peds at Caligula's is not anywhere!...Easy to oversite if an investigation isn't followed through..........So this is a new discovery biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif rah.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:45 PM

Pedrayne instead of Bloodrayne huh?

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (-/TNT\- @ Sep 28 2006, 01:45)
Pedrayne instead of Bloodrayne huh?

Freeform Mixer's Pedrayne.....has a nice sound to it......and with all the trouble getting proper attention...I figure he deserves it. biggrin.gif definitely creepy fun rah.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

• Members

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:04 PM

It is baptised then. Freeform Mixer's Pedrayne. Found and bought to the eyes of the world by the world famous Freeform Mixer. Named by the equally world famous HolyGrenadeFrezy and -/TNT\-.

cool.gif

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:34 PM

Cool i have never heard of that glitch either, i am gonna go and try it out biggrin.gif

LordFrieza
  • LordFrieza

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (csgrambauer @ Sep 24 2006, 23:26)
So...that's a yes then? If so, thank you very much. biggrin.gif cool.gif colgate.gif

As I said, my topic needs more new fresh glitches and frankly there hasn't been anything of interest/new been added to it in quite a while; so as you can tell I kinda get overly-excited when something new is found... (Sorry if I am OVER over-excited though)

That's beacuse the site that it's located(GameFAQs) sucks ass.I would know cause I was there.

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:35 PM

The glitch sounds like fun and I'd like to try it. But has anyone gotten it to work for the original PC version? I have C.J. Jetpack up there and wait all day (game time), and nothing happens. Maybe it's like the part that has C.J. fly across the street that doesn't happen on PC.

Congratulations on a good find regardless!

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:10 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 03 October 2006 - 12:15 AM.

First of all people when doing this you must go down front of Caligula's until it tells you to go inside then and only then go up to the topmost adn southernmost roof with the red tiles snd remember if you move while waiting your 1-2minute wait starts over....it may help to temperarily dump jetpack or chopper and be on foot.....that was the case with me.

second....this is not lemmings.....lemmings are small animals that when they overpopulate move enmass to the top of cliffs and commit suicide hence the old game made by GTAs previous company's game lemmings and the easter eggs in which people jump off buildings to their deaths are for the memory of that game....however people falling from the sky and landing on a building and dying is more like reminiscent of fish raining after a hurricane picks them up and moves them by cloud and drops them......a completely different Easter Egg/Glitch......try it and see !

500-Internal Server Error
  • 500-Internal Server Error

I am the most hated thing on this site.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2006 - 07:47 PM

I hate to burst your bubble,but I think this is a very old glitch.I think I seen it posted somewhere.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (500-Internal Server Error @ Oct 4 2006, 02:47)
I hate to burst your bubble,but I think this is a very old glitch.I think I seen it posted somewhere.

If you can find it somewhere let us know where....the lemming glitch is an old one.....show us or tell us where and paste so copy/paste address so we can check......please and thank you.

500-Internal Server Error
  • 500-Internal Server Error

I am the most hated thing on this site.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:31 PM Edited by 500-Internal Server Error, 03 October 2006 - 09:32 PM.

If you can find it somewhere let us know where....the lemming glitch is an old one.....show us or tell us where and paste so copy/paste address so we can check......please and thank you.
The old one is the one where you stand inside the LV Bomb Shop and watch peds fall off a roof.This one is different.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (500-Internal Server Error @ Oct 4 2006, 04:31)
The old one is the one where you stand inside the LV Bomb Shop and watch peds fall off a roof.This one is different.

KNOW it and that is far different from this........because that is a Lemmings (the video game by DMA the predecesor to R* for GTA) and the lemmings off of buildings is a nod to that game.......this one however may be a nod to fish that rain from the sky after hurricanes cast them into cloud that build ice on them and or cast them around untill carried inland and dropped.....this has been noted im many ocean storms all around the world....these peds fall directly from the sky and land on a buiding and over the edge of said building......different place too......so it becomes a note of a new glitch.......

freeform mixer
  • freeform mixer

Rank tenner in da house!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:31 AM Edited by freeform mixer, 04 October 2006 - 05:35 AM.

Good on you guys for taking this to the next level. Especially Grenade Frenzy.The statistical side of it never occured to me.Not to mention .Ive had nothing like 80 splats in a minute!By the way, i put the challenge out for the first person to get hit by a falling body!Ive come real close a couple of times.I sometimes just hang around with the jetpack trying to get collected in mid air!No luck so far. biggrin.gif p.s. Freeform Mixers Pedrayne has got quite a nice ring to it,dont you think! lol.gif

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

• Members

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:40 PM Edited by -/TNT\-, 04 October 2006 - 04:43 PM.

QUOTE (freeform mixer @ Oct 4 2006, 05:31)
Good on you guys for taking this to the next level. Especially Grenade Frenzy.The statistical side of it never occured to me.Not to mention .Ive had nothing like 80 splats in a minute!By the way, i put the challenge out for the first person to get hit by a falling body!Ive come real close a couple of times.I sometimes just hang around with the jetpack trying to get collected in mid air!No luck so far. biggrin.gif   p.s. Freeform Mixers Pedrayne has got quite a nice ring to it,dont you think! lol.gif

Yeah it has biggrin.gif .

I got hit by a ped. It wasn't much. I won the challenge though. tounge.gif Do you want a description?

freeform mixer
  • freeform mixer

Rank tenner in da house!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:10 PM

Hell yeah, would love one!Did you lose any health?Did it drop you?I think to qualify it would need to be a pretty good hit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users