» «
Photo

Hardcore SA

4 replies to this topic
Natra
  • Natra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:26 AM Edited by Natra, 26 December 2006 - 10:24 AM.

http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=1893

No need to start a new game.
This mod makes gunfights in SA much much harder. I added 3 choices of difficulty's. You take more damage and the enemy takes less damage, cops are even stronger. Some missions are longer because you have to really be careful, you probably need to rethink your strategy for some missions.

Hard Mode is for those that completed SA once and found it too easy, I estimate you take 3 times more damage from a gunshot.
Extreme Mode, you will take 2 times more damage than in hard mode.
European Extreme, you will be most likely killed in 1 or 2 gunshots dependend on how much health armor you have. Cops are bulletproof, you can only headshot 'em.
For more info check the link.

I'd like to hear how you like this mod or hate it, but I prefer comments/suggestions etc. If you find any difficulties, impossiblilities or things that make it too easy please post it. Maybe I will replace the obvious instructions ingame with missions tips.

Thanks in advance!

Mouzerball1000
  • Mouzerball1000

Apparel Maker

• Members

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:19 AM

This is a pretty good idea - SA was a bit too easy with gunfights IMO. Although I'm shocked no one thought of it before... Anyway, I'm gonna try this soon. I guess I'll go with Extreme.

Natra
  • Natra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:24 AM

Now that this mod is out for a while, I'd like to hear how much harder SA actually was. For me after I got a hang of it, the missions were not that hard. What the game needs is a much better enemy and ally AI.

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Kingston

• The Yardies
  • Brazil

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:40 PM

It wasn't that hard, but it got challenging! I loved it!

Natra
  • Natra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (vinnygouveia @ Dec 27 2006, 15:40)
It wasn't that hard, but it got challenging! I loved it!

Yep, exactly what I thought. It's the AI what makes the game so easy. The police are morons, most enemies are just waiting for their deaths.

We need an improved AI for the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users