GTA SA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:36 PM

I am looking for good SA TC. If possible with all replaced vehicles and objects, but in modern style. (cars like Chevrolet Caprice, Lamborghini Murcielago, ...) My SA is v2.0, so I guess that v1.0 exe file must me also included.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 10 September 2006 - 11:05 PM

what are you after the downgrader patch notify.gif

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 10 September 2006 - 11:15 PM

Well, yes I do need downgrader patch, but only if I install TC.

The Raven
  • The Raven

Rock Solid ▪ Heart Touching

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2006 - 11:38 PM

Take a look here.
There are currently 3 Total Conversion mods in GTAGarage.

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:54 PM Edited by QuantumMechanik, 12 September 2006 - 07:48 AM.

I've nearly completed my own total conversion that I started about 2 weeks ago with all of the best of the best mods installed and I've modified the particle file and the effects file with my own images. I'm not sure how much longer it will be because I've run into a little bit of a problem. With all of the custom mods installed, certain textures and surfaces disappear when too many custom vehicles are in the screen at the same time...
user posted image

If anyone knows how to fix this please help. I've managed to install nearly all of my favorite cars from "Gone in 60 Seconds" such as: Shelby Mustang GT500 (Eleanor), Jaguar XJ220 (Bernadine), Dodge Viper (Denise), Cadillac Escalade (Carol), HumVee (Tracey), though I was unable to find the 1950 Custom Mercury (Gabriela) I've installed the 1950 Custom Buick w/Flames. Also some vehicles from "Terminator 2" such as the 2 different Semi Trucks driven by T1000 and the Harley Davidson Fatboy driven by T800 or "The Terminator". Also, in place of the Jerri Curl I've created the head of T800 and changed the biker outfit to a completely black leather one. With the biker outfit on, all of CJ's Skin is covered so the illusion is complete. The handling for all vehicles is much more realistic and once I'm done, all of the car names will be correct. Hear are a few of the other vehicle changes I've made...
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

BTW, I'm currently working on a stunt vid for San Andreas. I've made a trailer of a simple enough stunt, but mainly to test out the style that the stunt video will have. Here are the urls for the trailer, enjoy...

High Quality - http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
Very Low Quality - http://video.google....805414656446861

icon14.gif icon13.gif ?

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 03:04 PM

Great work! Are you going to add modern cars too?

da GTA Masta
  • da GTA Masta

Give up the $$$$$ !!!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:12 PM Edited by da GTA Masta, 11 September 2006 - 05:16 PM.

mercie_blink.gif maaan......THIS MOD WILL BE SOOO COOL !!! CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT !!! suicidal.gif
...really..... if someone knows how to remove the problem , PLEASE HELP HIM !!! smile.gif

The Raven
  • The Raven

Rock Solid ▪ Heart Touching

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:20 PM

WOW! Excellent work! I like these vehicles especially the bikes cool.gif
Did you changed the aircrafts?
It would be great if you did cool.gif

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 08:49 PM Edited by QuantumMechanik, 11 September 2006 - 09:06 PM.

Yes many modern cars. I had to leave for work this morning so I didn't have enough time to post the aircrafts. I've replaced the Hunter with a Super Cobra, the Hydra with an F-15 (very realistic looking), and almost all of the other helicopters for better ones. Oh yeah, in place of the at400 I've got the Air Force 1. I'm going to include the vehicle spawn tool so you can spawn any vehicle by pressing Ctrl + (whatever) to spawn it. Also the camera hack so you can place the camera where ever you want in the game. I've also made a couple of my own weapons such as a very realistic Black Deasert Eagle. I'll add some more pics soon.

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:46 PM

Are you going to add support for v2.0 also?

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:51 AM Edited by QuantumMechanik, 12 September 2006 - 08:32 AM.

Not sure yet but, since I've never even played v2, I doubt it =/. Someone else can pick up wherever I leave off ; ). Here are some more pics...

BTW, the heavy machine guns on the tank and chopper are just for show of course and yes I made that nuclear explosion in photoshop =p. Also if anyone has watched my trailer, please let me know what you think. The very low quality one is a google video so it plays instantly.

High Quality - http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
Very Low Quality - http://video.google....805414656446861

icon14.gif icon13.gif ?

Oh and if you want to see the F-15 in action, there is a quick little vid I made just below my trailer on the right side of the google video page. Make sure you have "from user" selected though.

da GTA Masta
  • da GTA Masta

Give up the $$$$$ !!!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:03 AM

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

All vehicles will be changed ???

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:44 AM

( icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif ) < lol I'm not gonna ask where the third thumbs up came from...
and yes, by the time I'm done converting my game, all the vehicles will probably be modded. But, I'll start up a topic with the link to my conversion once I start getting close to finished.

da GTA Masta
  • da GTA Masta

Give up the $$$$$ !!!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:58 AM

This mod will be sweet...

ViperKiller111
  • ViperKiller111

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:57 AM

WOW , this mod looks good wow.gif when it be out ???

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:08 PM

Cool! I have one more question for QuantumMechanik: Are you going to install any "ordinary city" cars?

Anyway, good work icon14.gif

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

Well, things aren't going as I planned =/. I'm not sure why, but for some reason some of my necessary windows files started being overwritten. I tried to do a windows repair install and it didn't work because files couldn't be copied from the cd. Same thing happened when I tried to do a fresh install on my other drive. Untill I can get a good Windows XP install cd it's going to be on hold. I should be able to get one sometime this week. The mod itself is still looking good, and yes there will be many ordinary city cars. I began to install the real versions of the cars that were in the game, for instance the Mercury Grand Marquis, Chevy Caprice, Rolls Royce Phantom etc. I've also decided to replace the Shamal with the F-15 and install a mod that lets the Shamal fire missles. That way I can replace the Hydra with the Harrier and make it more realistic.

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:44 PM

Great! I wish you good luck with those problems. I`ve made TC for GTA3 myself, and I know how hard is to repair all bugs and errors confused.gif .

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:59 AM

Um, i hate to burst everyones bubble, not, but there is no way that mod will be released on gtanet. Downloading mods from all over the internet, and re-distributing them all in one package under your own name isn't allowed here.

Even if you had permission for every single mod there, we still require that permission be posted in the release topic, from the original author of a mod.

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:53 PM Edited by QuantumMechanik, 19 September 2006 - 05:31 PM.

Yeah, I thought that would be a problem. I'm not taking credit for any of the individual mods I didn't create myself, I just happened to be having alot of success in making a fun and nice looking total conversion and decided to share it. Anyone who really want's this mod will be able to find it. I won't be posting the mod here but I'm going to name it "Q's SanAndreas - Total Conversion". I've estimated that the size of the mod will most likely end up being somewhere in between 1 and 2 GBs. If anybody has any questions that you can't ask here, please email me at "[email protected]".

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:55 PM

OK, please let me know when you finish...

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:48 PM

I bought a cheap disk cleaner for my windows xp cd but it didn't help. I still can't install WindowsXP on my computer, right now I'm using my computer at work. I bought another disk cleaner but I haven't tried it yet, I'll let you know how it goes. If it doesn't work I'll have to send for another XP cd and this project will have to wait =/. I'd probably be done by now if my computer was working.

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:07 AM

Ok, the other CD cleaner worked so I'm up and running again. I just installed the Shamal missle mod but I think I will leave the hydra as the F-15. The guy who made the Harrier mod made the jet upside down =/.

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:40 PM Edited by QuantumMechanik, 12 October 2006 - 04:42 PM.

Well I finaly got my computer back up and running and now my internet doesn't work. I'm using someone elses computer right now. Considering all of the complications and the time it takes, I've decided to just compile this mod into a zip and upload it as is. Basically all of the best and most difficult mods to install are in there so all that's left is modding the regular vehicles. That shouldn't be too disappointing for you guys. It's endless fun as is and that's good enough for me. If it isn't for you feel free to add to it. icon14.gif I'll let you know when I have it uploaded.

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 14 October 2006 - 01:01 AM Edited by Jasenko, 15 October 2006 - 10:35 PM.

QUOTE (QuantumMechanik @ Oct 12 2006, 18:40)
Well I finaly got my computer back up and running and now my internet doesn't work. I'm using someone elses computer right now. Considering all of the complications and the time it takes, I've decided to just compile this mod into a zip and upload it as is. Basically all of the best and most difficult mods to install are in there so all that's left is modding the regular vehicles. That shouldn't be too disappointing for you guys. It's endless fun as is and that's good enough for me. If it isn't for you feel free to add to it. icon14.gif I'll let you know when I have it uploaded.

What do you mean by "modding the regular vehicles"? Are some cars still original?

Anyway, good work icon14.gif

BTW, if you want to (and have enough time) maybe you can "update" your work to fit this tutorial: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=257627

I am v2.0 owner, so installing this mod will be a nightmare to me wink.gif

QuantumMechanik
  • QuantumMechanik

Awn dat Q-tip

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:14 PM

No, it won't be a hastle unless you definitly need to have it v.2 because, well I'm not sure if I should be saying this here but, I am including the no cd v.1 exe. Basically, all you'll have to do is download the file then just run the game. The reason I'm just going to upload it as it is, is simply because I'm a perfectionist and by the time it would take me to perfectly mod this game GTA 4 will be out, next November. One of the main things I wanted to do would include mixing Main.SCM mods together to create the exact kind of gameplay I would like but that would take to much time to learn how to do. So yes, most of the basic cars will still be the same unfortunatly, but I will include a list of great websites to find vehicles for replacing what's left. I just don't have the time right now to go through them all. Later today I'll try to upload another video I made that shows off one of the many new aspects of the game with my mods. It would have been nice to be able to finish this project but with all the unforseen circumstances, well you know how it is J.

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:53 PM Edited by Jasenko, 18 October 2006 - 10:50 PM.

COMPLETE GAME?! WOW!

If you are really going to upload complete v1 San Andreas, I will finish your work with those "missing" cars.
I`ve never worked with SA mods before, but all GTA games are made the same way... how hard it can be? confused.gif

UPDATE

In case someone lock this topic (because of legal & illegal stuff), contact me on my e-mail and personal message option here on GTAF

BTW, I`m perfectionist myself, and I know how it is to work something like this...

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Jasenko @ Oct 18 2006, 15:53)
COMPLETE GAME?! WOW!

If you are really going to upload complete v1 San Andreas, I will finish your work with those "missing" cars.
I`ve never worked with SA mods before, but all GTA games are made the same way... how hard it can be? confused.gif

UPDATE

In case someone lock this topic (because of legal & illegal stuff), contact me on my e-mail and personal message option here on GTAF

Anyone who uploads the complete game and talks about it here, will be banned. See the forum rules on warez. Likewise a no-cd patch. If a game mod requires a v1 exe, see the sa 2.0 topic in troubleshooting for help/advice. Complaints about uploading v1 exes can be taken up with R*.

Jasenko
  • Jasenko

“Resistance is futile”

• Members

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:46 PM Edited by DexX, 19 October 2006 - 01:24 AM.

Never mind administrators, this is my e-mail: Haha, NO.

Feel free to contact me at any time you want colgate.gif (administrators have no authority outside GTAF anyway!)

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 19 October 2006 - 01:26 AM

There is zero-tolerance for this kind of thing. Next person to try is perma banned.

Translation: I know i'm breaking the rules, but damned if im going to follow them unless you force me too. Mentioning your awareness of the PM system, also makes posting your email address pointless.,as you juat demonstrated you know better. So yea, hence the lock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users