• None
  • Best Conversion 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 4 days ago

If RDO is a success then they'll just push everything back again to milk content. It's sad to say, but RDO would need to fail for Rockstar to go back to releasing games in a regular manner.
  • Claude_Lib, spitfire 26 rus and Darealbandicoot like this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Next 2 days I have off. May take a break from GTA and Seige to try to get 100%

Liberty93
  • Liberty93

Bowling Pro

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 days ago

https://www.resetera...d-dead-2.36144/

Reading through this shows how much demand there is for Bully II, it's really the only game/franchise that's mentioned alongside GTA and Red Dead in there.

One can only hope that all the rumors are true about Bully II and its planned release right after RDR2. (late 2019 - mid 2020)

I think many people want to have Bully II, Midnight Club 5 and Agent. 

If RDO is a success then they'll just push everything back again to milk content. It's sad to say, but RDO would need to fail for Rockstar to go back to releasing games in a regular manner.

RDO will to be an succès. But, not as longer as GTAO ! 

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 4 days ago

The question is : Why Rockstar doesn't release one game by year since 2013. Only for GTA Online ? 
Or, Rockstar prepared 2018 and them 20th anniversary ? 

Things change and technology changes so games take longer.

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

Snake, what happened? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, 4 days ago.

And possibly, GTA VI, Max Payne 4 and Manhunt 3.

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

qwerty

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Macedonia

Posted 4 days ago Edited by VenomDYOM, 4 days ago.

Since I am a Bully fan (the game) I was thinking that rockstar actually will release Bully 2, but I was wrong... some other websites said that's true, I don't believe them...

GTA IV's 20 Anniversary is coming soon...

Hussein Sonic
  • Hussein Sonic

Snake, what happened? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Hussein Sonic, A day ago.

Since I am a Bully fan (the game) I was thinking that rockstar actually will release Bully 2, but I was wrong... some other websites said that's true, I don't believe them...
GTA IV's 20 Anniversary is coming soon...

This game will soon be released by Rockstar.

Reminder:

https://www.resetera...d-dead-2.36144/

Reading through this shows how much demand there is for Bully II, it's really the only game/franchise that's mentioned alongside GTA and Red Dead in there.
One can only hope that all the rumors are true about Bully II and its planned release right after RDR2. (late 2019 - mid 2020)

Don't expect absolutely anything. It's better to be positively surprised, rather than bitterly disappointed, becuase you had high hopes for something, that simply has never even existed. Well, you can have unrealistic expectations - join those still waiting for:

-Red Dead Redemption for PC ("it's the only big Rockstar game that hasn't been released on PC, it will be on PC any day now" - 8 years)

-GTA V SP DLC ("look at that new Instagram pic posted by Shawn Fonteno, surely that's a hint SP DLC is coming" - 4 years)

-GTA VCS Mobile ("Rockstar released all 3D GTAs on mobile, VCS will be no different" - 2 years)

-Red Dead Redemption Remaster ("Rockstar surely want to hype RDR2 up and what's better than RDR Remaster for PS4 and Xbox One?" - 2 years)

-Liberty City for GTA Online ("this map is too small, Liberty City is a logical place to expand it with" - 2 years)

-GTA V Xbox One X and PS4 Pro patch ("GTA V is selling like hot cakes, why wouldn't Rockstar want to use power of these upgraded consoles and not release 4K patch for the best selling game in this generation?" - 2 years)

-GTA V for Switch ("Take-Two and Rockstar would be stupid to miss GTA V sales from Switch version" - 1 year)

-GTA LCS and VCS for PS4 (that's the worst offender, since it actually appeared on ESRB website, but there's still nothing after 6 months)

-Bully 2 (it will be the next title after RDR2)

-GTA VI (this game will be set in Miami)

No, RDO won't fail. They may succeed

The question is : Why Rockstar doesn't release one game by year since 2013. Only for GTA Online ?
Or, Rockstar prepared 2018 and them 20th anniversary ?

Things change and technology changes so games take longer.

[citation needed]

VenomDYOM
  • VenomDYOM

qwerty

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Macedonia

Posted 3 days ago

GTA VI will be set in Miami!? That's excellent, I hope Rockstar suprises us with new graphics!

EDIT: To Hussein Sonic, looks like you are Metal Gear fan..

Liberty93
  • Liberty93

Bowling Pro

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 days ago

And possibly, GTA VI, Max Payne 4 and Manhunt 3.

Hm... I don't think Manhunt 3 will ever come out. After the worries they had with Manhunt 2, Rockstar may drop the license.

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

So I got back into Bully. The police are just as aggressive in here as GTAV. They throw my ass to this ground. Went from 83% to just uneer 93%. English 4/5 and Math 5 is all I have left for classes. Trying to get 50 picked flowers achievement but cant get rid of the 10 bouquets Im holding. Just need nut shot high score for that achievement. Finally finished the 100km on a bike and found 20/25 gnomes without the map. So completed that as soon as I got geography 5.

Whew. Im pooped :D

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 2 days ago

Hm... I don't think Manhunt 3 will ever come out. After the worries they had with Manhunt 2, Rockstar may drop the license.

License? Rockstar created Manhunt and own it...They don't license manhunt.

jacka
  • jacka

Reserved

• Members
  • None
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016
    Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 days ago

Just to say thanks to Silent for patching Bully - just found out about it, and I'm now able to play the game for the first time in over a year without it crashing every five mins. Thank you, man.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 1 anonymous users