Photo

Bully

700 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago Edited by Femme Fatale, A week ago.

Thankfully I have it on the PS2 and the 360. Now I just need to buy it on mobile.

SWEGTA
  • SWEGTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago Edited by SWEGTA, A week ago.

I'll play devils advocate. I personally don't want a sequel. It wasn't a favourite of mine back in the day and the idea of playing as a kid/teenager today is unappealing to me, even if it's a Rockstar game. Agent seems infinitely more interesting to me personally, and I'd much rather see them do something brand new instead of yet another sequel.

That's not playing Devil's Advocate. That's just you disagreeing based on personal taste.
That's like me saying "I'll play Devil's Advocate. I don't like dubstep. Rock is more appealing to me."

It doesn't make sense.

Bully had one of the best special editions also.

415Wl7Bf9fL.jpg

Recently I had the lunacy of buying this edition lol

It's worth

(for those who want to gift me with the Bully itens on R* Warehouse, I'm here!   :catloaf:

I bought one too last year. It's still wrapped in the plastic. I really want to open it, but I know that I won't be able to undo it if I go through with it.
I think I'm just going to preserve it in as good condition as I can until I get bored of it. Not for any intents of making profit, but simply because I love old Bully relics. 

• Rachel Amber likes this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 6 days ago Edited by .Emmi, 6 days ago.

So who agrees with me that Bully 2 not coming to the Nintendo Switch would be a missed opportunity.

Imagine the possibilities for all sorts of fun and innovative 'class-minigames' with the functions of the Switch' Joy-Cons in mind!

Ever since the announcement of the Nintendo Switch I said ... Bully 2 would be THE perfect R* game for it.

I hope the L.A. Noire 'remaster' is just the start of many more R* games for the Switch, including Bully 2!

I'd prefer innovative and fun controls over high fidelity visuals ANY day ... as long as it still performs at a solid 30 fps at least.

Please R*, bring Bully 2 to the Switch too.

Yeah, I know that this game hasn't even been officially announced and probably will not for at least a year from now but I just say it's happening.

I'm positive!

• BLOOD and Ivan1997GTA like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 6 days ago

Doubtful that Rockstar's more advanced games will be coming for the Switch. Both RDR2 and Bully 2 if/when it comes. Breath of the Wild already struggled enough with framerate especially in Portable mode and it has nice effects.

• Ivan1997GTA and mombo2811 like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 6 days ago

I doubt that RDR2 would ever find its way on the Switch and seriously that's not even the type of game I'd want to play on the Switch but Bully 2 seems like a perfect fit and it would be possible to do for sure ... if L.A. Noire is possible!

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 6 days ago

L.A. Noire is a 2011 game though. it's not being remastered on the Switch, it's just a port. Bully 2 would have very advanced graphics and everything.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

I agree with Spider, it aint coming to the Switch if it ever comes, they'd have to gut one of the versions (Switch or PS4/XB1) to accomodate the lack of power on the Switch.

Also, the idea of minigames exclusively made for the Switch is a nice thought, but there's a reason things like the Kinect, PS Move and even the DS4 touchpad were all flops, developers don't have the resources to develop for them.

• Spider-Vice, Ivan1997GTA and mombo2811 like this

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

So who agrees with me that Bully 2 not coming to the Nintendo Switch would be a missed opportunity.

Imagine the possibilities for all sorts of fun and innovative 'class-minigames' with the functions of the Switch' Joy-Cons in mind!

Ever since the announcement of the Nintendo Switch I said ... Bully 2 would be THE perfect R* game for it.

I hope the L.A. Noire 'remaster' is just the start of many more R* games for the Switch, including Bully 2!

I'd prefer innovative and fun controls over high fidelity visuals ANY day ... as long as it still performs at a solid 30 fps at least.

Please R*, bring Bully 2 to the Switch too.

Yeah, I know that this game hasn't even been officially announced and probably will not for at least a year from now but I just say it's happening.

I'm positive!

Just No I dont want them to downgrade the graphics so it can run on the switch... 

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 6 days ago

It's kinda sad that people still go for better visuals rather than more fun gameplay.

I just hope that R* comes out to announce Bully 2 sometime next year (probably around late Summer/Fall).

And then I hope that there's a Switch version of it coming with special content that is solely meant to be played with the Joy Cons.

But the announcement of Bully 2 alone would make me happy, it would make all of us VERY happy.

So R*, please don't let us down!

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

It's kinda sad that people still go for better visuals rather than more fun gameplay.

I just hope that R* comes out to announce Bully 2 sometime next year (probably around late Summer/Fall).

And then I hope that there's a Switch version of it coming with special content that is solely meant to be played with the Joy Cons.

But the announcement of Bully 2 alone would make me happy, it would make all of us VERY happy.

So R*, please don't let us down!

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Also, I know you're a big fan but it's dangerous to get excited about a game that's not been officially announced. Not only do leakers get things wrong all the time, things change. Going by the current rumours, we have no idea how long it's been in development, and given the games track record you shouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get announced any time soon.

Just sayin', calm down a little otherwise you might end up massively disappointed and frustrated/mad and it'll be your own fault.

• Spider-Vice and Ivan1997GTA like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 6 days ago Edited by .Emmi, 6 days ago.

I've been massively disappointed when the R* newswire turned all red instead of blueish/pink/greenish back in October last year ... I instantly knew what was up :/

The fact that Yan' rumor/leak about the L.A. Noire Remaster - which he was the first to report on way back in January this year - turned out true and even more so that he also said in this very thread that Bully 2 is next after RDR2 gave/gives me a lot of confidence for Bully 2 actually happening this time ... I admit.

Yeah, I know, I might set myself up for a huge disappointment if R* does announce GTA 6 or some other game after RDR2 - presumably late next year - instead of Bully 2 but I'm unwilling to give up hope on the sequel to Rockstar Games' finest to date!

You shouldn't give up hope too for better or worse.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users