Photo

Bully

763 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:47 PM Edited by Femme Fatale, 12 September 2017 - 08:47 PM.

Thankfully I have it on the PS2 and the 360. Now I just need to buy it on mobile.

SWEGTA
  • SWEGTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:46 PM Edited by SWEGTA, 15 September 2017 - 03:46 PM.

I'll play devils advocate. I personally don't want a sequel. It wasn't a favourite of mine back in the day and the idea of playing as a kid/teenager today is unappealing to me, even if it's a Rockstar game. Agent seems infinitely more interesting to me personally, and I'd much rather see them do something brand new instead of yet another sequel.

That's not playing Devil's Advocate. That's just you disagreeing based on personal taste.
That's like me saying "I'll play Devil's Advocate. I don't like dubstep. Rock is more appealing to me."

It doesn't make sense.

Bully had one of the best special editions also.

415Wl7Bf9fL.jpg

Recently I had the lunacy of buying this edition lol

It's worth

(for those who want to gift me with the Bully itens on R* Warehouse, I'm here!   :catloaf:

I bought one too last year. It's still wrapped in the plastic. I really want to open it, but I know that I won't be able to undo it if I go through with it.
I think I'm just going to preserve it in as good condition as I can until I get bored of it. Not for any intents of making profit, but simply because I love old Bully relics. 

• Rachel Amber likes this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:13 PM Edited by .Emmi, 16 September 2017 - 03:22 PM.

So who agrees with me that Bully 2 not coming to the Nintendo Switch would be a missed opportunity.

Imagine the possibilities for all sorts of fun and innovative 'class-minigames' with the functions of the Switch' Joy-Cons in mind!

Ever since the announcement of the Nintendo Switch I said ... Bully 2 would be THE perfect R* game for it.

I hope the L.A. Noire 'remaster' is just the start of many more R* games for the Switch, including Bully 2!

I'd prefer innovative and fun controls over high fidelity visuals ANY day ... as long as it still performs at a solid 30 fps at least.

Please R*, bring Bully 2 to the Switch too.

Yeah, I know that this game hasn't even been officially announced and probably will not for at least a year from now but I just say it's happening.

I'm positive!

• BLOOD and Ivan1997GTA like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

Doubtful that Rockstar's more advanced games will be coming for the Switch. Both RDR2 and Bully 2 if/when it comes. Breath of the Wild already struggled enough with framerate especially in Portable mode and it has nice effects.

• Ivan1997GTA and mombo2811 like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:46 PM

I doubt that RDR2 would ever find its way on the Switch and seriously that's not even the type of game I'd want to play on the Switch but Bully 2 seems like a perfect fit and it would be possible to do for sure ... if L.A. Noire is possible!

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:37 PM

L.A. Noire is a 2011 game though. it's not being remastered on the Switch, it's just a port. Bully 2 would have very advanced graphics and everything.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:47 PM

I agree with Spider, it aint coming to the Switch if it ever comes, they'd have to gut one of the versions (Switch or PS4/XB1) to accomodate the lack of power on the Switch.

Also, the idea of minigames exclusively made for the Switch is a nice thought, but there's a reason things like the Kinect, PS Move and even the DS4 touchpad were all flops, developers don't have the resources to develop for them.

• Spider-Vice, Ivan1997GTA and mombo2811 like this

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

You'll walk... WITH A LIMP!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

So who agrees with me that Bully 2 not coming to the Nintendo Switch would be a missed opportunity.

Imagine the possibilities for all sorts of fun and innovative 'class-minigames' with the functions of the Switch' Joy-Cons in mind!

Ever since the announcement of the Nintendo Switch I said ... Bully 2 would be THE perfect R* game for it.

I hope the L.A. Noire 'remaster' is just the start of many more R* games for the Switch, including Bully 2!

I'd prefer innovative and fun controls over high fidelity visuals ANY day ... as long as it still performs at a solid 30 fps at least.

Please R*, bring Bully 2 to the Switch too.

Yeah, I know that this game hasn't even been officially announced and probably will not for at least a year from now but I just say it's happening.

I'm positive!

Just No I dont want them to downgrade the graphics so it can run on the switch... 

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

It's kinda sad that people still go for better visuals rather than more fun gameplay.

I just hope that R* comes out to announce Bully 2 sometime next year (probably around late Summer/Fall).

And then I hope that there's a Switch version of it coming with special content that is solely meant to be played with the Joy Cons.

But the announcement of Bully 2 alone would make me happy, it would make all of us VERY happy.

So R*, please don't let us down!

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

It's kinda sad that people still go for better visuals rather than more fun gameplay.

I just hope that R* comes out to announce Bully 2 sometime next year (probably around late Summer/Fall).

And then I hope that there's a Switch version of it coming with special content that is solely meant to be played with the Joy Cons.

But the announcement of Bully 2 alone would make me happy, it would make all of us VERY happy.

So R*, please don't let us down!

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Also, I know you're a big fan but it's dangerous to get excited about a game that's not been officially announced. Not only do leakers get things wrong all the time, things change. Going by the current rumours, we have no idea how long it's been in development, and given the games track record you shouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get announced any time soon.

Just sayin', calm down a little otherwise you might end up massively disappointed and frustrated/mad and it'll be your own fault.

• Spider-Vice and Ivan1997GTA like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:00 PM Edited by .Emmi, 16 September 2017 - 08:10 PM.

I've been massively disappointed when the R* newswire turned all red instead of blueish/pink/greenish back in October last year ... I instantly knew what was up :/

The fact that Yan' rumor/leak about the L.A. Noire Remaster - which he was the first to report on way back in January this year - turned out true and even more so that he also said in this very thread that Bully 2 is next after RDR2 gave/gives me a lot of confidence for Bully 2 actually happening this time ... I admit.

Yeah, I know, I might set myself up for a huge disappointment if R* does announce GTA 6 or some other game after RDR2 - presumably late next year - instead of Bully 2 but I'm unwilling to give up hope on the sequel to Rockstar Games' finest to date!

You shouldn't give up hope too for better or worse.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

- Personal Vehicle (I liked the possible info where the protagonist is not able to steal any vehicle and has it's own good old car)

I kinda like this idea tbh, like it'd be better if the protagonist was given a vehicle that, instead of being able to steal a better one, they're stuck with the one and they have to maintain it, etc. which especially makes sense given that a lot of college kids around here have really sh*tty cars. So they get some money saved up, do they try to fix it to it's original condition or try to make it into a riceburner?

I like the idea of a Bully-esque game set in a university town, or a neighborhood within a city that's got one.
  • icecoldkilla1467 and Ivan1997GTA like this

Melted_INC
  • Melted_INC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:18 AM Edited by Melted_INC, 28 September 2017 - 09:28 AM.

Yo fam been looking for an active discussion space for Bullworth Academy lately amazed to see people still care i saw some concept art that were apparently leaks? any truth to those pictures?

and in regards to a sequel i'd like for it to take place in the same town of Bullworth but in the future so more modern times with enough change to make it seem very different but also familiar 

-characters from the original game returning as side characters grown up in the world "where are they now" 

-integration of smart phones 

-commentary on high-school life these days

-have the school be revamped new buildings etc 

-new students, some reoccurring teachers

-have new cliques 

-town bigger and have more development/expansion

-camp sequences or excursions where you get put into a new area and get up to funny stuff 

also i think it would be cool if you could choose at the start what clique you join and experience a different story for each clique maybe a bit ambitious but yeah would be interesting 

i see people mentioning a "college" scenario or drug dealing and that sort of thing i don't feel that it is viable the great thing about Bullworth is a lot of the more heavy stuff was always implied but never the main thing which added an element of subtlety to the story telling and the world and kept it tongue and cheek and all that good stuff i feel drug dealing owning a car and all that will make it way to mature

overall i don't see a Bully 2 ever being made sadly although i would love it reasoning being that it seems that Rockstar is focused on delivering games with a heavy online component Bully 2 wouldn't work as an online experience at all therefore wouldn't be a license that could be sustained over a long period of time with mirco-transactions also the market has changed drastically i can see prior fans being very interested but new fans would be a bit hard to capture that interest 

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

sea cucumber
  • sea cucumber

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

now we wait for bully 2

Melted_INC
  • Melted_INC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:33 AM

now we wait for bully 2

thats if its being made ;)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:20 PM

It's actually making me kinda depressed, like sh*t! I don't want another big city GTA game dammit, I want some small close knit story like Bully. It makes me saaaad etc
  • .Emmi and eCola like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

If they make another Bully, I doubt the city will be small again. Although, come to think of it, in a game where the main focus is the school and its students/staff, it's kinda unnecessary to make the city that big.

Arvinhere
  • Arvinhere

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:24 AM Edited by Arvinhere, 30 September 2017 - 03:27 AM.

You guys are thinking Bully 2 almost as an identical game to GTA. No college. No big city. No jacking cars. What made Bully special was the small New England town and private school vibe. That vibe needs to stay. Rockstar can easily make a new setting in a new town, and a new private school. Bigger and more detailed map ofc.

Online mode can also work if you think about it. Do the same formula as GTA online or any previous GTA and RD games. Have a 'freemode' where around 32 players in one lobby. The players are broken up into 4 different cliques (8 each). You can fight other cliques, get into their hideouts and steal their stuff. Have scenarios where teachers or town sheriffs are after the students because there's been a school riot, the team who can last the longest wins. You can have NPC girlfriends/ boyfriends, and you can "steal" other players' GFs. Or players can just engage in an all out war throughout campus, town, suburbs, park, or whatever like the typical GTA online freemode. Put bounty on player, hunt them down. Hide and seek where students go missing, and the whole school goes around the map looking.

Besides freemode, we can have plenty of side missions, and activities similar to the 'job' modes in GTA Online. There's plenty of non GTA violent stuff Rockstar can do with Bully 2. The difference is this time things are lighthearted and blowing people up type of stuff, different from GTA or Red Dead series.
  • Ivan1997GTA and Melted_INC like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:23 AM

Bully 2 is indeed in development and is supposed to be the next game after RDR2.

Let's all remember this ...

• FreshPots and Dottitwo like this

Melted_INC
  • Melted_INC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

Bully 2 is indeed in development and is supposed to be the next game after RDR2.

Let's all remember this ...

i just can't imagine a sequel as much as i'd like it haha!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

What made Bully special was the small New England town and private school vibe. That vibe needs to stay.

Do we really need to go back to New England for a new Bully? Why can't we go somewhere else like the midwest?

Melted_INC
  • Melted_INC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

do you guys know if there is an active Bully discussion space anywhere on the internet? i have a few theories id like to discuss but yeah can't seem to find anyone who cares in 2017 lmao!!

theGTAway
  • theGTAway

Your member title is shown beside posts you make

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

I'd love another school your in always competition with and have to avoid some unsavory pupils from there as well!

Hope this has some form of multiplayer. The idea of trolling other players with catapults and water bombs would be fun and the ability to be able to form gangs. Playing an online version of games like 'It' would be interesting.

Not to the extent of GTAO of course....lunch money instead of shark cards anyone? But it would be fun to share this unique type of world with others.

We can all go back to school together! :)

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

eCola
  • eCola

Homie

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

Just thought I'd share this interesting little video:

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:11 AM Edited by .Emmi, 03 October 2017 - 07:11 AM.

do you guys know if there is an active Bully discussion space anywhere on the internet? i have a few theories id like to discuss but yeah can't seem to find anyone who cares in 2017 lmao!!

Here? We are all very interested in Bully 2 so please go on and share ...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:18 PM Edited by universetwisters, 03 October 2017 - 04:18 PM.

I'm surprised SWEGTA's still making Bully videos despite he was going on and on about youtube cutting his money for it. He seems like he'd just stop and start making videos about something else tbh

I do enjoy his videos though, just those few he did made me think "wow this guy is basically a GTA Youtuber but without competition"

• Femme Fatale and eCola like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

I wish he'd stop being so obnoxious behind the camera. You know TheNathanNs? What I love most about him(apart from the obvious) is that he's a classy fella. No gimmicks, dumb editing, or annoying way of narrating. I like that. Although I do give SWEGTA props for getting a hold of Gerry Rosenthal, and for being kinda cute. :]
  • eCola, Ivan1997GTA and woolfromtheking like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

Although I do give SWEGTA props for getting a hold of Gerry Rosenthal, and for being kinda cute. :]

In all fairness though if you were an actor who wasn't very relevant anymore you'd jump at the chance to get popular again, even if it was from a youtuber who was doing it for da moniez.

I'm curious though, how Swegta would keep himself above water if there was a cancerous Bully Youtuber community like there is for GTA.

• eCola likes this

MostWantedMVP
  • MostWantedMVP

OG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:10 PM

I seriously think Bully 2 could be something special.

A new array of gameplay mechanics and role playing.

Developing relationships between each individual NPC.

A reputation system like Red Dead would be amazing.

• .Emmi, Ivan1997GTA and woolfromtheking like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

So this captures EXACTLY why I'm so so excited for Bully 2. It would be a complete change of direction from the big open-world games alà Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead, ... and there's simply so much potential where R* can go with the Bully franchise with their 2nd outing and it should become their 3rd biggest franchise - just behind GTA and Red Dead - without a question.

Please R*, bring it on, give us Bully 2!

Life-is-Strange-Review-Screenshot-Wallpa

• icecoldkilla1467, Ivan1997GTA, Night_MARE and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users