Mission Passers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic
crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (ThaKingOfSanAndreas @ Apr 17 2008, 21:30)
if anyone who already has this can upload it onto another website i'd really appreciate it, thanks

Justin tried that already, which led to the closure of his website. Try the archive.org backup, but if that doesn't work, we won't be able to help you. Also, you'll notice that the author of the tools is banned on GTAF, so he wouldn't be around to provide any support. If you can contact him, somehow, he might respond, though.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (crazyanurag @ Apr 17 2008, 22:33)
QUOTE (ThaKingOfSanAndreas @ Apr 17 2008, 21:30)
if anyone who already has this can upload it onto another website i'd really appreciate it, thanks

Justin tried that already, which led to the closure of his website. Try the archive.org backup, but if that doesn't work, we won't be able to help you. Also, you'll notice that the author of the tools is banned on GTAF, so he wouldn't be around to provide any support. If you can contact him, somehow, he might respond, though.

Is it against the rules for someone to just upload the file somwhere else and provide a link in this topic?

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Apr 17 2008, 22:35)
Is it against the rules for someone to just upload the file somwhere else and provide a link in this topic?

Since the file isn't being shared by Demarest, I'd discourage doing that. Instead, if you want to help, you can take it to the PMs. smile.gif

You'll Never Walk Alone

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (crazyanurag @ Apr 17 2008, 17:07)
QUOTE (girishb @ Apr 17 2008, 22:35)

Since the file isn't being shared by Demarest, I'd discourage doing that. Instead, if you want to help, you can take it to the PMs. smile.gif

You'll Never Walk Alone

Actually, I don't really see why you can't re-host the files somewhere else, because if you read the last paragraph on the modding page of tfads.com(now on archive.org), it says
I am a firm believer and an avid supporter of freedom. Freedom to be ourselves as well as enjoy ourselves. If you like my mods, my codes, or the ideas they give you, go with that. Use them, abuse them, hack them, duplicate them, distribute them, whatever. Have fun with it. This is, after all, a video game! And if you happen to feel like it, maybe mention that I helped inspire you or you found it here.
This, in my opinion, gives permission to distrubute them as long as you give credit to the creator of the code tools, in this case, Demerest. Hope this helps.

crazyanurag
  • crazyanurag

okthxbai

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Apr 18 2008, 11:51)
I am a firm believer and an avid supporter of freedom. Freedom to be ourselves as well as enjoy ourselves. If you like my mods, my codes, or the ideas they give you, go with that. Use them, abuse them, hack them, duplicate them, distribute them, whatever. Have fun with it. This is, after all, a video game! And if you happen to feel like it, maybe mention that I helped inspire you or you found it here.
This, in my opinion, gives permission to distrubute them as long as you give credit to the creator of the code tools, in this case, Demerest. Hope this helps.

I understand completely. Like you, I've read that paragraph several times as well, but I speak from experience when saying that it's best not to re-host/mirror the download without prior permission from the original author.

You'll Never Walk Alone

ThaKingOfSanAndreas
  • ThaKingOfSanAndreas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:57 PM

well if anyone has it can you please send me a pm so you can send it to me without distributing a file publicly please? thanks

apocalypse2
  • apocalypse2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:15 AM Edited by apocalypse2, 16 May 2008 - 07:26 AM.

QUOTE (Demarest @ Sep 6 2006, 19:23)
Is this fast enough for you? I've added Life's a Beach, Supply Lines, Freefall, Vertical Bird, Taxi Driver, Paramedic, Firefighter, Vigilante, Burglary, Freight Train, and Pimping. tounge.gif

life's a beach wasnt that hard... only took me like three tries, but only cause i did it at night time once and couldnt see the highlights on the arrows.

Freight train?? easy as sh*t. there's only two levels, and all you have to do is start braking 300 distance from the stop cross country.

Pimping.... depends where you do it. I did it in san fierro cause theres only like two hookers you have to keep track of. Easy as sh*t.

vigilante... can be a pain, depends where you do it. dont do this in los santos or san fierro.

yea, taxi and paramedic is a f*cking pain.

supply lines... OMFG. i couldnt wait to be done with this atrocity of a mission. that plane is SO f*ckING HARD TO CONTROL. i got the hang of it finally after 40 tries with a quarter left on the fuel.

Now, onto the mission currently pissing me off...

how the f*ck are you supposed to beat burn and lap at the driving school.... is this even required for the storyline?? or does it just make me money from wang showroom.....

i really dont see the point if its just for an asset, and i cant f*cking beat it anyway.

for the girlfriends...... eh.. i find these kinda funny... yes, denise is a useless bitch. i'll probably do katie and michelle to 100% tho cause michelle is a badass, i want that monster truck, and she's got nice big tits i want to see when i go in for coffee (uncensored)

oh yea... for firefighter.... man.. i tried this sh*t in the badlands where they recommend you do it, and got pissed off.
I did this in san fierro with no problem, cause most of the cars on fire are packed together in one place, the sloping roads help give the truck some speed, and you can easily finish level 12 with like 8-10 minutes remaining..

i put out like 60-80 fires in san fierro by the time i was done (that includes people on fire)

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:32 AM

@apocalypse2: This isn't a discussion thread. Please don't post if you don't have any questions reagrding Mission Passers.
The Mission Help forum does not tolerate discussion. If you have any other questions, take them to the Gameplay section.

123.abc
  • 123.abc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

The download link is not working. Could someone put another link for another host? Please?

apocalypse2
  • apocalypse2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:50 PM Edited by apocalypse2, 01 June 2008 - 04:56 PM.

how do you catch up to the truck enough to catch sweet....... i can do it, but only two seconds after sweets dead. how do i get back those two seconds.........

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (apocalypse2 @ Jun 1 2008, 17:50)
how do you catch up to the truck enough to catch sweet....... i can do it, but only two seconds after sweets dead. how do i get back those two seconds.........

QUOTE (girishb @ May 16 2008, 08:32)
@apocalypse2: This isn't a discussion thread. Please don't post if you don't have any questions reagrding Mission Passers.
The Mission Help forum does not tolerate discussion. If you have any other questions, take them to the Gameplay section.

Read it again.

shubh3108
  • shubh3108

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:07 AM

Can you add farewell my love
It is difficult

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (shubh3108 @ May 23 2009, 11:37)
Can you add farewell my love
It is difficult

I doubt that will happen since the creator of the mod is banned. Instead why don't you request a SnP? You can read everything about SnPs over here.

Alternatively, you can PM hmvartak. He has his own version of the Mission Passers wherein more missions have been included.

lashpash
  • lashpash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:13 AM Edited by girishb, 12 June 2009 - 08:22 AM.

nyc

I'd appreciate if you put more efforts in your posts please smile.gif - girishb

fyltro01
  • fyltro01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:00 AM

the link is not working and i really need this please

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:33 PM Edited by radioman, 16 August 2009 - 10:37 PM.

QUOTE (fyltro01 @ Aug 15 2009, 21:00)
the link is not working and i really need this please

Try sending a PM to Hmvartak, he has added some missions to the tool, Or, you can PM me, I have most of Dem's SA tools.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

when i replace it, its starts to work fine , then it finishes loading, the gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (0192 @ Sep 27 2009, 03:28)
when i replace it, its starts to work fine , then it finishes loading, the gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem

There are two different scripts provided with the download - one is for v1 and the other is for v2. You've to use the proper scripts according to the version of your game. Only the correct script will be able to load your save.

Gand Theft Auto SA
  • Gand Theft Auto SA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

Some people still say they need help on new model army!!!

p.s I'm stuck on that.

p.s.s If anyone has a SA code please put New model army in it

thanxs

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (Gand Theft Auto SA @ Dec 26 2009, 00:21)
Some people still say they need help on new model army!!!

p.s I'm stuck on that.

p.s.s If anyone has a SA code please put New model army in it

thanxs

If i'm not mistaken, Hmvartak's version of Mission Passers has that mission covered-it is in the Pinned Downloads Database topic for your conveniance.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

Do the 'New Model Army' your self. You will need the skill to complete another mission (Where you have to fly the Levithan.)

Monster3
  • Monster3

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

Other difficult missions(for me): Local Liquor Store, Small Town Bank, T-Bone Mendez, Toreno's Last Fight, Lure and Up,Up, and Away. And please don't swear me!

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Monster3 @ Apr 6 2010, 15:40)
Other difficult missions(for me): Local Liquor Store, Small Town Bank, T-Bone Mendez, Toreno's Last Fight, Lure and Up,Up, and Away. And please don't swear me!

If i'm not mistaken, Hmvartak's version covers some of those missions. It is available in the Downloads Database topic that is Pinned in the Troubleshooting section, thanks to Girish for creating that topic. smile.gif

flave4
  • flave4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Demarest @ Sep 1 2006, 02:10)
Here is the download page.

ATTENTION: Now supports v2 users as well. Though I need a v2 user to confirm this by simply loading up a save. If it loads, it works.

Supported missions:

-Big Smoke (first mission)
-Cesar Vialpando (Sweet's lowrider competition)
-Catalyst
-Robbing Uncle Sam
ALL of Big Smoke's missions
-Life's A Beach
-Management Issues
-Burning Desire
-Gray Imports
-Tanker Commander
-Body Harvest
-Wear Flowers In Your Hair
-Supply Lines
-Back To School
-Photo Opportunity
-Learning To Fly
-N.O.E.
-Stowaway
-Madd Dogg
-Freefall
-Vertical Bird
-End Of The Line (1, 2, and 3)
-BMX
-NRG 500
-Bloodring
-Kickstart
ALL R3 missions.

Can you send mission passer to vice city need help with dildo dodo! colgate.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (flave4 @ Sep 16 2010, 00:27)
Can you send mission passer to vice city need help with dildo dodo! colgate.gif

Demarest is banned; no point in asking him.

What you need is TimeVault. Download it from here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

Also, next time, post Vice City related stuff in the Vice City forums. You'll find better help there.

bigcat44
  • bigcat44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

Hey would someone be able to make one for Reuniting the families
It's not that I can't do it, it's that whenever I get to a certain point in the mission the game freezes and gets stuck, So I can't continue the storyline sad.gif

Please help!

NeekimBoy
  • NeekimBoy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

yo man i know it was long ago you made your mod. but have you updated it to all missions yet? i need help with skipping the Barber mission with ryder. because my game crashes when i leave the barber.. Im using the T.I.P V2 mod and want to complete the game as T.I but that mission and drive thru and so on crashes.. Can you help Please?

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:20 PM Edited by miromiro, 04 September 2012 - 02:36 PM.

I don't think Demarest is still able to answer your question. wink.gif
But I'll do it. When he made this tool, nobody thought somebody would need help with Ryder (the second mission), so it's not included. The reason why your game crashes is 99% because of the mod. You could try removing the gta_sa.set file located in the San Andreas User Files folder, but I doubt that will help.

EDIT: Okay, I've been searching for that mod and it looks like a file replacing one. I might be able to pass the mission for you, but you gotta upload your save file at gtasnp.com and best would be to also make a new topic request following the Mission Help Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users