Photo

Prey

6 replies to this topic
Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:57 PM

I have just got Prey for the PC and i think its awsome and addictive and was wondering what you guys think of the game do u rate it.

Also i have been told that there a few differences between tye 360 version and the PC version do you know what the differences are.

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:01 PM

Whats with people posting in the wrong section today lol?

Ive heard about, not actual seen it with my own eyes.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

From the demo I didn't think it was a great game; kind of reminds me of Shadowman for the Dreamcast... Wrong section aswell

AlianAnt
  • AlianAnt

For those about to rock!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 August 2006 - 01:50 AM

Prey...hmm. Well, I thought it was a great single player game, but multiplayer is seriously lacking.

Theres only a few differences between the 360 and PC versions. The 360 seems to have EVER SO SLIGHTLY less graphical flair. It also has some really damn crappy load screens/menu screens compared to the PC version. In a load screen, it gives you chacter bios (like "Tommy is a Naive American whos rejected his haratage all his like".....really? I didnt know that. Like when the granfather started talking all this indian stuff tommy says 'I dont go for that sh*t' I didnt get the idea that he hasn't embraced his heratage. Thanks load screens, never would have known) and tells you that helth pickups....restore health. But becides that, they seem to be mostly the same.

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:15 AM

I got the demo off the Xbox Live Marketplace the other day, and well I didn't like it. Had a lot of detail, looked good and all that, but once you got onto the alien ship thingo it lost me entirely.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:10 PM

yeah the alien ship was crazy everything looked the same notify.gif

swat_killer
  • swat_killer

I hate all fanboys

• Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:37 AM

i ddindt really liked it