Photo

Looking...

5 replies to this topic
porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 August 2006 - 01:30 AM

With Saint's Row a week away, I want to know if I could maybe join in on one of the families on here that will be playing in Saint's Row, i've been playing GTA for about 5 five years and have been playing the Saint's Row Demo nonstop, if you would like to talk to me my aim is Ineedabadbadchk, so IM me if you think I could be a valuable asset to the team or just say it on here.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2006 - 02:05 AM

This should probably be in the Video Games forum, not the OT forum.

But hell, I'll IM you. Watch out for Modelman10709 (all of you stfu, I was about ten and I really loved model airplanes).

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:33 AM

If you're looking for a gang, go visit the Recruitment forum to find one.

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:39 AM

How the hell do you people have XBOX 360's already? And yes, I know when I say "already" you will respond with "they've been out for _____ months" but seriously, I just don't understand the people that just buy a console when it comes out rather than wait a year or more for a price drop and then buy one.

Or...are you kids that had your rich parents spoil you? wow.gif

Predicted response:

"No I am not a kid. I have a job [at Home Depot] and I bought a XBOX 360 a few months after it got released. I am very angry about your post because you came off as being mean!"

Twang of Cauliflower
  • Twang of Cauliflower

!!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:21 AM

Why should they wait?

I'm not much into economics, but if I made a console, and no one bought it until a year after it was released, I'd probably give up on it. notify.gif

Brutuz
  • Brutuz

Otherwise known as Joe.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:50 AM

@ JorDan: No I am not a kid. I have a job at Target and I bought a XBOX 360 a few months after it got released. I am very angry about your post because you came off as being mean!

jk

I'm getting one when the PS3 comes out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users