Photo

Leon kennedy is insane

2 replies to this topic
e-rush
  • e-rush

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:49 PM

The following document was filed by Kennedy's last partner:

He writes that Leon has some kind of mental problem. It is said that while they were running down a hill being chased by a bolder he repeatedly says " You cant stop the rock, You cant stop the rock". Also while they are shooting at the zombies he sings songs like " Why cant we be friends" and " Always look on the bright side of life". When his partner confronted him about his singing Leon replies " what, I don't sing. What are you talking about." In turn to that, when ever he gets out of a situation where he should be dead he cowers in a corner and listens to a music box. So we have determined that in a direct result of being put in so many life or death situations that Leon has developed some sort of psychosomatic behavior, and will no longer go on any missions. We have taken into consideration of putting him in a mental hospital. But that is being further debated considering that he is one of our best agents.

This is something that me and my friend came up with, let me know what u think.

Groovy
  • Groovy

General

• The Connection

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:52 PM

oh wow, a writers forum.

And that wasn't very good anyways.

Twang of Cauliflower
  • Twang of Cauliflower

!!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:16 AM Edited by Twang of Cauliflower, 23 August 2006 - 11:22 AM.

Maybe if it had anything to do with the game at all?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users