VCS Will be on PSP ONLY

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic
matthew1g
  • matthew1g

Trust me, I'm a pipe smoker

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:50 PM

Yea, thats why Rockstar is still developing games for the PS2. Ever heard of Bully? f*cking idiot.

PS2 has plenty of life still left in it. PS3 wont even be released until November and it will still be a while before plenty of people have them. Dont forget there is a PS2 in more then 10% of all American homes. Thats a huge market. The simple fact of the matter is that way less then 10% of homes have a computer that could run LCS better then the PS2.

If Rockstar releases LCS or even GTA4 for that matter on the PC they recieve thousands of emails from morons who bought the game for the PC and it wont run on the computer because its not up to par.

Most, but certianatly not all, people who dont own a ps2 have no idea what their PC specs are. But when they see GTA is available for the PC they buy it. And then bitch because the "game doesnt work", simply because their computer is no where near up to par.

This is the exact reason why Rockstar never released any GTA on the PC at the same time as the PS2. It is also the same reason we havent seen GTA stories ports on the PC. It will be the same reason that GTA4 has a delayed release to the PC. Probobly a huge one at that.

I heard of bully you ****************. PS2 is outdated.Get over it. I highly doubt any PC user has specs that low. This Pc is older than the first PS2, yet I don't have 32mb memory, a CPU clocked in at 294mhz and 4mb embadded DRAM memory for the graphics card.

there are more than 10% if US which have a PC more capable of the PS2 even a run down HP computer could run SA, let alone LCS and VCS

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (matthew1g @ Aug 23 2006, 18:50)

Yea, thats why Rockstar is still developing games for the PS2. Ever heard of Bully? f*cking idiot.

PS2 has plenty of life still left in it. PS3 wont even be released until November and it will still be a while before plenty of people have them. Dont forget there is a PS2 in more then 10% of all American homes. Thats a huge market. The simple fact of the matter is that way less then 10% of homes have a computer that could run LCS better then the PS2.

If Rockstar releases LCS or even GTA4 for that matter on the PC they recieve thousands of emails from morons who bought the game for the PC and it wont run on the computer because its not up to par.

Most, but certianatly not all, people who dont own a ps2 have no idea what their PC specs are. But when they see GTA is available for the PC they buy it. And then bitch because the "game doesnt work", simply because their computer is no where near up to par.

This is the exact reason why Rockstar never released any GTA on the PC at the same time as the PS2. It is also the same reason we havent seen GTA stories ports on the PC. It will be the same reason that GTA4 has a delayed release to the PC. Probobly a huge one at that.

I heard of bully you ****************. PS2 is outdated.Get over it. I highly doubt any PC user has specs that low. This Pc is older than the first PS2, yet I don't have 32mb memory, a CPU clocked in at 294mhz and 4mb embadded DRAM memory for the graphics card.

there are more than 10% if US which have a PC more capable of the PS2 even a run down HP computer could run SA, let alone LCS and VCS

Are you even computer literate?

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:17 AM Edited by Jordan, 24 August 2006 - 06:25 AM.

QUOTE (matthew1g @ Aug 23 2006, 23:50)

Guys, get a grip. This is the internet. Who cares what someone else thinks? You apparently do. Just go outside and do something productive.

GTAn00b
  • GTAn00b

huh?

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:30 PM

You know what the best part about this thread is? You know eventually that VCS will be made for the PS2, thus having the majority of the registered users like ourselves who only own a PS2 to buy VCS when it comes out. If LCS sold about 2 million copies on the PSP itself, Rockstar made even more $ when it came out on the PS2. And yeah, it's all about the benjamins, so June 2007, get ready for the release of VCS for the PS2! Bank on it.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:43 PM

thanks to my vote this topic got to 28 sh*tty points! biggrin.gif

user posted image

thatsoccerguy
  • thatsoccerguy

Eh

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:56 PM

*Votes Topic Bad*

26%

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (agent17 @ Aug 24 2006, 21:43)
thanks to my vote this topic got to 28 sh*tty points! biggrin.gif

user posted image

lol that pics is funny biggrin.gif

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:00 AM

Stop spamming the topic. No-one gives a sh*t what the rating is, and if they DO then they can just check it themselves. No more 'olol teh rating is now x%' posts, thanks.

WiseOneEddie
  • WiseOneEddie

I'll revive the blues.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:00 AM

And I'm the latest contribution to voting this topic bad. Now it's 23%, let's try and make it below 20, people! VCS MUST COME TO THE PS2!!

!GOURANGA!
  • !GOURANGA!

420 Time!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:07 AM

Aye men brother. We gotta get it below 20!

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:44 AM

I love how members take notice of staff warnings and continue doing what you were told not to do. dozingoff.gif

Who gives a rat's backside what the rating is, this is a topic on an Internet forum for crying out loud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users