- - - - -

White Guy Mod, further update!

56 replies to this topic
LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:46 PM

I'm gonna package a bunch of bonus skins that wouldn't see the light of day other wise, here's the early skins from the mgs mod, I'm getting away with releasing these because these aren't the final versions. The final versions would have new models, but these are just cool skins you might enjoy. Yes I know these have already been posted in the misc thread, but I'm trying to get some downloads and momentum...
user posted image
user posted image
The very very very very early version of snake.
user posted image
This one is a maybe because it really doesn't need a new model, so there's a chance this is the final version.
user posted image

Chris_topher
  • Chris_topher

CHRITOPHER

• Members

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:20 PM

Well actually this is the best mod i've ever seen... well .. for the hoddies and others.. u can take others mod.. so u dont have to do more work on releasing it.. well it looks great.. and if u use others mod just clothing.. no one will get it though.. well holla !!

Chris_topher
  • Chris_topher

CHRITOPHER

• Members

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:29 PM

Well actually this is the best mod i've ever seen... well .. for the hoddies and others.. u can take others mod.. so u dont have to do more work on releasing it.. well it looks great.. and if u use others mod just clothing.. no one will get it though.. well holla !!

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:48 PM

Thanks for the positive criticism, now go download the beta, I have more skins to make!

Chris_topher
  • Chris_topher

CHRITOPHER

• Members

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:07 PM

How to download this mod? notify.gif rah.gif

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:35 PM

Go to gtagarage.com, it should be in the player skins section, listed as Pliskem's White mod.

manga-ka
  • manga-ka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:40 PM

Thats awesome! I always wanted to play as white CJ....and no im not racist so shut up whoever here is Jack Thompson in disguise!

dudeaz
  • dudeaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:03 PM

Wow ! would be awsome if you re realse it into a pre made player.img biggrin.gif ( not that it isnt already awsome ) well done , this is the best white CJ mod ive ever seen

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:59 PM

Thanks, the posts are very nice to see on an old topic, but just go to gtagarage, you can find a semi updated version there. This is a pretty old topic that doesn't need to be posted, I haven't made any thing for it I can post here in a while.

0goldeneye0
  • 0goldeneye0

I'm Batman....

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:21 PM

WOW! by far the best skin i have seen!

Im going to try it! Dose this work with vs 2 or do I need to downgrade it? I currently have v2 but I been thinking to downgrading to 1.01.

10/10 so far man!

and are you done? or you just finishing up. rahkstar2.gif cool.gif

0goldeneye0
  • 0goldeneye0

I'm Batman....

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 12:26 AM

I tested it!

For the most part it worked on v.2!
Though when I went to take a hair cut the game crashed and when I went to reboot the game wouldnt load but was easily fixed with backup files.

GREAT SKIN! i think the reason it crashed is im running on V.2,

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:32 PM

I actually made the skin while I was still using v.2, and the shopping data included is only to make the groove cut available in the first hair cut place, not a nessecary object of installation.

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:17 AM

Awesome improvement to the face - it got me laughing with the line about it not working on a fat guy..... I beg to differ... it's often big guys n muscly guys that end up having faces you don't expect... eg. Isn't the term babyface usually applied to bigger dudes?

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

Actually baby face is just anyone who's face looks younger than they are but they appear physically to age, for instance, by dad is someone you might call a baby face, but he grows a mustache to hide that. Bleh, anyway, thanks for taking up interest in the mod, I think I will release more stuff soon, well that is if I get off my lazy ass, most of the clothes that are compatible with this mod were already released in my Leon Kennedy pack that is also available at gtagarage.

gtaGecko
  • gtaGecko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:55 PM

Best mod ever, The slope is the best, but it doesnot work with hat.

Question:

If i replace the slope.txd and slope.dff to head.txd and head.dff would it work with hats too?

RepinTheIV
  • RepinTheIV

Black Pride

• Members

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:52 PM

It's good, But why does everyone want to change CJ white? I'm working on a mixed race and better black version, but I can't model for anything.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:19 AM

On one note, the newer slope .dff is way different from cj's original head shape, hats look really odd on it even if you do replace the head .dff, so not hats I'm afraid. Also I don't hate black cj, I thought he was one of the best gta characters ever. I just really like putting in characters that look more like me, heh, I made an entire pack of skins for Vercetti that featured blond hair, I'm a little weird, but I guess I just like playing as someone I have an easier time pretending is myself.

gtaGecko
  • gtaGecko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:39 PM

I am a jewish, but i must say (not being racist) that Black skin doesnot suit on GTA Character, And Plisken, The slope cutt face, is that you? Damn, you look awesome.. The skin is wonderfull, thanks Plisken, and it may look much better if you do even one hat? Like trucker hat, edit it, and make it fit for slope cut, i really like the face.. And It would look more good, if you edit all the hair cuts to slope's face by only editing the hair style but not face... I mean not TXD.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

As simple as your suggestions are things like that take a fair amount of time, but someday you will see many hair cuts and styles that fit this mod better, probably just in time for everyone to switch over to gta4. Well I've been trying to grow my hair out for a cut like the slope replacement, but I usually get sick of buying gels and just get buzzed to save time. It's actually a head model based on Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil, some times I like to pretend I look a little bit like him.

DarthTemplar
  • DarthTemplar

Hail to the King Baby

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:43 AM

This mod actualy has tonnes of potential. I just have one question. Does it work in cutscenes or does his head look F***ed up when it does

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:03 AM

I made sure to package a cinema scene model as well, it's really the same head, I just relabeled it, it works fine it cut scenes. The only problem is the lips won't move in cut scene, also, Bees is considering letting me use a few head models he's made.

DarthTemplar
  • DarthTemplar

Hail to the King Baby

• Members

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (LeonPlisken @ Jun 19 2007, 05:03)
I made sure to package a cinema scene model as well, it's really the same head, I just relabeled it, it works fine it cut scenes. The only problem is the lips won't move in cut scene, also, Bees is considering letting me use a few head models he's made.

I tested it myself. Even though the lips don't work in cutscenes its a pretty okay model. The only problem I have with it is the slope haircut. For some reason the slope haircut has a hole in its neck. Maybe someone should edit the model

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:46 AM

The hole in the neck is soon to be fixed, knightprowl gave me a hand and edited the head model a little, so expect some kind of update for the hair cuts... at some point in time.

DarthTemplar
  • DarthTemplar

Hail to the King Baby

• Members

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:35 AM

So any more updates Leon? I hope the hole has been updated

giyank2507
  • giyank2507

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

Leon Kennedy Skin?
There Have Emo Hairs??
Leon Kennedy is useful Emo hairs
Can you fix that?

i use your mod LeonPlisken,but not too good
i think is perfect if Leon Kennedy use Emo Hairs

sorry for my bad english

dozingoff.gif

travisbatos
  • travisbatos

did it for the lulz

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (gtaGecko @ Jun 18 2007, 20:39)
I am a jewish, but i must say (not being racist) that Black skin doesnot suit on GTA Character

that's like if I said "I'm not being racist, but Jewish people are pretty greedy".
Besides, I thought the stereotype of black people was they always carry around a gun?

keen25
  • keen25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Thank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users