Photo
- - - - -

White Guy Mod, further update!

56 replies to this topic
LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:24 AM Edited by LeonPlisken, 24 September 2006 - 05:53 PM.

Beta to be released soon! Packaged and ready, gtagarage just needs to approve more space for me! Woooo!

This is kind of a huge update for the white guy mod I have been working on. I have succesfully reskinned and redone most of the faces, yes that is SwedishMafia's dread's model, and I apologize in advance if he doesn't want me to use it. Please I really don't want to make anyone mad. One or two of the skins are in mid working, but most of them are finalized and ready for use. I really like how these turned out, tell me what you think!
user posted image
Edit: I found some pics to go with this, you've seen them before most likely.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

gruby22
  • gruby22

Converter

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:48 AM

The skins definately need work, keep at it , and I have a question, is the face you used on these skins the one you used on your solid snake?

A.Fonz
  • A.Fonz

Aaaay!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:02 AM

OMG you used someone else model, gaurds ban him, Lol just kidding, tounge.gif

The skin looks really good, much better than the white skin mod I did, This guy accually looks white, tounge2.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:28 AM

Try to make him more cheered up, he looks so evil:).

It's a good mod, I like it smile.gif .

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:53 PM

Thanks, I really appreciate the comments, and as for cheering him up? Nah, I think I'd like to keep him pissed off, this mod needs alot of work, and if anyone has any tips on making cornrows, I'd really apprecciate it.

derecalator
  • derecalator

im so friggin manly, my sentences dont even have periods

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:48 PM

HOLY TORTILLAS! wow major update looks awsome...this is definately going in game for me, please please Release!

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:34 PM

I think I might be able to release it shortly, I just finished the mohawk and cornrows, I finished all the hoodies, some of the coats, I have about 3 pairs of shorts left, but alot of other stuff.... so look forward to it because I will finish it!

Moltar
  • Moltar

I'm thinking Arbys!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:20 AM

I never liked the white guy mod. He looks wierd for a white guy. The hair styles are stupid and your families still black.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 01:03 AM

You're just a f*cking ray of sunshine aren't yu?

derecalator
  • derecalator

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:56 AM

dont listen to him, this is one of the best white mods ive seen.. it look like u modified the actualy facial structure too...am i correct?

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:04 PM

Nope, I just took my time on the reskin, don't tell, but this a heavily modified hitman face skin, I removed and smoothed certain lines in the skin to make him look more like a white guy, then I gave him eyes that are brighter in color, and redid the hair completely rather than use a simple recolor. I just finished all the shorts, so all that's left is the shorts, anyone wanna help? Nah... but seriousley, this gonna take a small while, I also need to do some extensive work on the torso skins, the backs looks awful.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:16 AM

New funky fresh corn rows yall! These took a hell of a lot of work but they turned out so nice I decided to piss a few people off with a double post, so here is the blonde cornrow replacement! But they are brownish black in the pic, I plan on relabling just about all the haircuts for this mod... did you know white cj is a natural blonde?!
user posted image

gruby22
  • gruby22

Converter

• Members

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:52 PM

It's definately better than the rest of the hair you've made, just a question, what's up with the back of the guy in a couple of screenshots?

SwedishMafia
  • SwedishMafia

BF2 First sergeant TheLeadMaster

• Members

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:25 PM

Nice work leon, I'm totally cool with you using my dreads so don't worry. As grubby said though, the back may need some work (i usually never play withuot a tanktop or suit but still...)

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:46 PM

The nack was poorly textured because I made it in a hurry, I'll try to fix it soon. Wow, thanks for being cool with this Swedish, this was actually started when you sorta cancled your Ben skins, atleast I think it was you who made them, but I am already done with all the hoodies and shorts, now all that's left is the jacket and track tops, I would appreciate any help. Really, if you have any decent skill in cut paste and blend I'd like to see if you could help, because I want to release this as soon as possible.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:46 AM

This mod is officially on hold for lack of material. Let me explain, before I started doing this mod I downloaded lots of skins I liked, so I have skins other people have made as well as altered skins of other people's creation, so I need to find all the creators and get there permission and if they say no I need to hurredly replace that skin.

Mods I need permission for: can't remember creators names.
Orange Grove family, tons of clothes from and made from this mod...
Blade skins pack, Made a punisher vest from the blade one, really sorry.
The first punisher pack, didn't alter it, but I don't want to replace the leather jacket.
Still trying to find out what all I am using.

derecalator
  • derecalator

• Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:29 AM

the minute i see this mod done im reinstalling san andreas for this one mod happy.gif

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:11 AM

Another big update! A friend modified a head model for me... now I have to get the original authors permission to actually release this part, but look at it!! I love how this turned out, it doesn't work on fat cj, but who cares!
user posted image

BeeswaX
  • BeeswaX

Nevermind

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:01 AM

hey i didnt tested it ingame but turned out well i see maybe ill make it fit fat cj today but im first will work on the mgs weapon icons

gruby22
  • gruby22

Converter

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:46 PM

To tell the the truth I didn't think highly of this mod from the previouse pictures, but with the new model it looks great.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:11 PM

Well, if the new model is all that made you happy I need to try harder, because I have no promises on getting the ok for the head.

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:18 PM

Claire: LEON!
Leon: CLAIRE!

Yes, that model reminds me of Leon for Resident Evil.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:53 PM

It might be Leon.... mwahahaha! Yes it's meant to look like Leon, and that's why I like it!

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:54 PM

hey that is a sweet head model I would love to get my habds on it, but one question do the sunglasses work with it or hats??

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:01 PM

I was actually suprised when I tryed on shades, all shades work, even the eyepatch. As for hats... not so much, it changes back to the old cj head so they fit, and it looks funny. The hockey mask looks just fine though.

gruby22
  • gruby22

Converter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:38 AM

"Well, if the new model is all that made you happy I need to try harder, because I have no promises on getting the ok for the head."
The white skin was good, it's just that it doesn't look quite right with CJ's head, since he was made to be a black guy. Although the new head is great, I hope you get the ok to use it.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:30 AM

Hey would yu mind helping with modeling on the project?

gruby22
  • gruby22

Converter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:16 AM

You mean me? Well currently SA isn't working on my computer, but it will when I get a working sound card in, apparentally the game won't run unless it has sound. Because of that I wouldn't be able to test any model I made in game. Also I'm currently working on the LCS TC for Vice City, along with rigging models for the New New York mod.

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:15 PM

Big bad beta test about to be released! If gta garage just wasn't so slow.... biggrin.gif

LeonPlisken
  • LeonPlisken

Ungreatful Ninja

• Members

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:09 PM Edited by LeonPlisken, 01 October 2006 - 04:51 PM.

I'm guessing no one really cares about this mod anymore?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users