• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
_Jimmy__
  • _Jimmy__

Ballas hunter

• Members

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:34 PM

user posted image
Where can I find this bandana? I mean in which shop? I find it sooo cool...

Do you know if the game has a limit after the sea? I tried with some codes like flying car and after 20+ min there was still no limits on the sea...

I heard there was a sexy code or mode (NOT THE HOT COFEE) in GTA SA, even saw the pics (girlfriends are in underwear)...Is it dispo for PS2?
I have enough of Denise clothes biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

Can you get a mini gun by a code?

Can you play with more than the disponible characters in 2 players mode with some codes? (I mean having more than 6 choices).

Where can you find the amry humvee or hummer or whatever?

What is/are the best(s) places to make a giant jump with a car/bike?

Sorry if not the right place, as these are random questions...

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

The bandana I'm unsure on but you'll be able to find answers in the clothes guide.

It appears there isn’t a limit to the sea, I was once being chased by a police helicopter and just kept sailing out further and further away from land.

There are a few cheat codes with different effects, not sure if it's what you’re looking for but I'll list them -

SQUARE, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L2, X, TRIANGLE, X, TRIANGLE - Attracts Prostitutes with Sex Toys/Gimp Suit

CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, UP, CIRCLE, R1, L2, UP, TRIANGLE, L1, L1, L1 - Max Sex appeal

We also have a guide on the girlfriends if you are referring to that.

To get the mini gun legitamly you can find it in area 69 of the desert, or Rockshore east in the scaffolding (5th level, accessible by climbing) in Las Venturras. To cheat there are 3 different codes for a different set, I'm not sure which set it will be in but I'm assuming it’s the 3rd, if so here’s the cheat -

R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down - Weapon set 3

I was under the impression 2 player would only let you be girlfriend characters. If not I'm unsure as have never used the option myself.

You'll have to be more specific on which army vehicle you mean. In any case once all areas of San Andreas are open the ability to gain maximum stars does too, so if you get a maximum wanted level the army will come after you and you can try and "jack" one.

Best place for a giant jump would easily be Mount Chilliad. You can’t miss it either, as it's fairly close to your save house once your booted out of Los Santos.

Hope that helps wink.gif

_Jimmy__
  • _Jimmy__

Ballas hunter

• Members

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:33 PM Edited by _Jimmy__, 12 August 2006 - 06:08 PM.

About mini gun it's not possible with the weapons sets (I used each ones over 30 times biggrin.gif )

user posted image
>>famous bandana I mean (it says playstation so I assume it's not some add for PC game smile.gif )
Unless grove streets boyz have it...maybe CJ can have it then???
Pics of the underwear girls mode:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
The pics with Denise are a little "too sexy" to be shown here (her t-shirt is shows half of her breasts)
No pics found for other girls
PS: on the two last pics it looks like an other mode has been added, so it would mean it's only for PC??

Also wondered if I need to have reached a particular mission to see Helena excepted of course the one which unlock AmmuNation (I succeded this mission)
I did the doberman mission...Do I need to do other mission(s) or evolution with that damn Denise to see Helena at Blueberry's AmmuNation?

M0rt@nius
  • M0rt@nius

The truth is out there...

• Members

Posted 12 August 2006 - 06:27 PM

About the patriot - you can find it in area 69.

_Jimmy__
  • _Jimmy__

Ballas hunter

• Members

Posted 12 August 2006 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (M0rt@nius @ Aug 12 2006, 18:27)
About the patriot - you can find it in area 69.

Yeah I know, but I am not even on Badlands missions sad.gif ...I used codes like no police and jet pack to see what is on area 69...and saw the patriot, that is why I wondered if there is one in other place, but looks like even with a code I cant have one sneaky2.gif ..

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:38 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 13 August 2006 - 08:44 AM.

QUOTE (_Jimmy__ @ Aug 12 2006, 14:34)
1.Where can I find this bandana? I mean in which shop? I find it sooo cool...

2.Do you know if the game has a limit after the sea? I tried with some codes like flying car and after 20+ min there was still no limits on the sea...

3.Can you get a mini gun by a code?

4. Where can you find the amry humvee or hummer or whatever?

1. That's a Green Rag purchaseable from Binco under "shades" item for 50$

2.Absolutely none. A R* level designer has explained in one interview that it's just an endless repetition of clouds and seas. The only "limit" is when you die of starvation.

3.Apart from cheating, you can get one legit as explained by Dave(saintdave) but you need to exploit one of the No Wanted Level missions researched by Dave(PDEscobar) for you to avoid having trouble with the law enforcers, seeing as you're early on in the game.

4. Try doing the Firefighter mission if you're not yet further in the game, you'd most certainly find one in Los Santos. If you have access to the Badlands already, the nearest you can find is in the naval base in SF. But unless you're exploiting a no wanted level mission, you'd have to survive the law enforcers' onlslaught should you decide to steal one from the naval base.

_Jimmy__
  • _Jimmy__

Ballas hunter

• Members

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:20 AM

thanks for the infos smile.gif

romanbellic215
  • romanbellic215

romanbellic215

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

Have you guys ever considered that Denise from the GTA San Andreas Hot Coffee mod could be Franklin's aunt Denise? They both live in Los Santos and since GTA 5 takes place in 2013 and San Andreas takes place in 1992, Denise is older in 2013 and that probably is the reason why has a steady life in the Strawberry neighborhood of Los Santos. 

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by lil weasel, 08 November 2013 - 08:41 AM.

Have you guys ever considered that Denise from the GTA San Andreas Hot Coffee mod could be Franklin's aunt Denise? They both live in Los Santos and since GTA 5 takes place in 2013 and San Andreas takes place in 1992, Denise is older in 2013 and that probably is the reason why has a steady life in the Strawberry neighborhood of Los Santos. 

Why the hell did you bump this thread? It'd over 7 years old. facepalm.gif

EDIT: <cautioned> for this reply. {lw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users