- As well as the silenced SMG we found about ealier, GamesTM have confirmed the prescence of an all new rocket launcher in VCS.
- Rockstar have greatly expanded the number of boats, adding a lot more variety in types.
- Time-contextual NPC behaviour has also been introduced, basically meaning that you'll be seeing party goers at night, and tramps around dawn, etc.
- Phil Cassidy has also been spotted on the loadup titles, and so obviously will be reappearing in Vice in 1984 as well.
- The article makes mention that tankers are also appearing in VCS.
- Despite what we said yesterday, about there still being popup, the article says that it is minimal. Good news then for those of you who were annoyed with driving or flying into objects which only appeared after you'd hit them as with previous gta games.
- Going further with the water theme, Jet Skis handle completely differently to the other boats and water vehicles, and illustrate well the new handling and effect of the water in VCS.
Unlike previous GTA games, GamesTM say that in VCS the water moves and feels like real ocean, with waves, currents and spray now completely upgraded.
Not that much of interest here, another image showing how sunset and sunrise now affect the look of models.
A screen showing, Victor and Lance at the South Ocean Beach helipad, confirming the prescence of fully functional Mavericks in the game. (This helipad is where the hunter spawns in Vice City when you get 100%.)
This image clearly shows the Infernus in Ocean beach.
A good image depicting both the fresh looking water and the expanded draw distance.
And finally, a classic gta scene image, depicting Vic, ready for action.