A picture of Katie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic
The Raven
  • The Raven

Rock Solid ▪ Heart Touching

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:25 PM Edited by The_Raven, 16 August 2006 - 08:44 AM.

I don't know is that something new, but i'll post it.
First start the burglary mission in Los Santos then go to Vinewood and up to Madd Dogg's mansion, but don't go to the mansion skip the entrance and continuce driving west on the road, soon you'll reach a bridge, cross that bridge and right after you cross it turn right there should be a big house (maybe not so big).
Park the van and enter inside, then go straight in the corridor (better crouch or soon you will have 3 stars wanted level) then you will see a staircase in your left.
Go upstairs and when you reach the second floor look at the wall and you will see a picture of Katie Zhan and some guy with her. Maybe he was her boyfriend or maybe he still is biggrin.gif
Continue going straight in the same corridor and you will see a table if you look closer you will see a magazine with a picture of Millie.

Here are some pictures:

gtamike123
  • gtamike123

http://www.putfile.com/gtamike123

• Members

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:35 PM

New to me nice find cool.gif

keep_out
  • keep_out

San Andreas lover

• Members

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:32 PM

I think I've seen pics of Katie+The_guy somewhere else, too, but the magazine with Millie is new to me, thanks. wink.gif

the King of San Andreas
  • the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2006 - 10:11 PM

OLD FIND,and this is better off in the gameplay or general discussion board.

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:18 PM Edited by The_Raven, 01 August 2006 - 11:23 PM.

QUOTE (the King of San Andreas @ Aug 2 2006, 01:11)
OLD FIND,and this is better off in the gameplay or general discussion board.

Well, it might be old for you, but not for everyone, most people haven't seen it already, but maybe you're right dude the place of this topic isn't here, i think the best place is "General Discussion", because that board includes secrets and i think this is some kind of secret wink.gif Sorry, next time i'll watch where to post a topic blush.gif

P.S. Do you like it anyway? (i'm asking everyone)

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2006 - 08:39 AM

that very nice

bejean
  • bejean

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:20 AM

Nice find, much appreciated.

Nomon
  • Nomon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

Ive seen both the magazine cover and the pic with katie in multiple areas, but I do conrgratulate you on posting the first pics so no-one has to go through all that bull you said. sleepy.gif icon14.gif

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:03 PM Edited by The_Raven, 02 August 2006 - 07:12 PM.

Thanks a lot!
And by the way said all that "bull", because someone may want to see it himself/herself in the game not on some posted pictures wink.gif
But i thank you for the good opinion anyway smile.gif

the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:55 PM

and I was just kidding,but I had found that recently. (and also there's a picture of Sweet with another girl,THAT BASTARD IS A CHEATER!!)

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:02 AM

Hahahaha yeah on the mission "Sweet's Girl" Sweet was with another girl.
Damn cheater biggrin.gif
Well he's like his brother Carl, who has 6 girlfriends colgate.gif

the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:50 PM

yet,he doesn't get caught (the way that would've been great,like the show Cheaters).

AngelDude
  • AngelDude

Guardian Angel

• Members

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:05 PM

Is it just me or does that place where Katie is standing in the picture look just like Shorside Vale hospital in Liberty City?
Good find anyway. smile.gif

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:40 PM

Wow, i'm not sure, but i think you're right that's the hostpital from Liberty City.
Well Katie is a nurse maybe she has worked in that hospital sigh.gif

Lozzie
  • Lozzie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (AngelDude @ Aug 4 2006, 22:05)
Is it just me or does that place where Katie is standing in the picture look just like Shorside Vale hospital in Liberty City?
Good find anyway. smile.gif

It looks like the University on the edge of Las Venturas.

the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:28 PM

there's also more rogue magazines of millie but I for got which safe house.

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:57 PM Edited by The_Raven, 05 August 2006 - 05:03 PM.

There's one in the Johnson House, but i don't know for the other safe houses.
Just after you enter on your left should be a table or something with magazines on it and one of them is the same magazine with Millie wink.gif
I'm still wondering where are Katie and the guy on that picture sigh.gif

the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:59 PM

does any one know who that guy is with katie (I assume it's an ex or she is cheating on you,the way millie does,which explains why they're never home).I think that those magazines are in Palomino Creek.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 08 August 2006 - 10:04 PM

For anyone who is curious to look at the Katie picture in-game and doesn't want to go through the hassle of finding the right Burglary house, it can also be found in some of your safehouses. If you go into the Mulholland, Calton Heights, or Doherty safehouses, turn left and go down the hall and then enter the bedroom on the left. On the shelf at the head of the bed are both the picture of Katie with the unknown Asian guy and the picture of the ped in the denim dress that looks somewhat like Denise. I expect Katie's friend is simply another ped and it's up to you to decide how they are related.

As for Millie, in addition to the Rogue magazine previously mentioned, there is a picture of her wearing a blue bikini on the bulletin board in the kitchen of the Chinatown, Paradiso, and Creek safehouses.

Finally, there was a discussion a while ago in the Secrets and Easter Eggs topic about the Sweet picture and it is my contention that the girl in that picture is the prerelease version of his & CJ's sister Kendl.

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (pdescobar)
For anyone who is curious to look at the Katie picture in-game and doesn't want to go through the hassle of finding the right Burglary house, it can also be found in some of your safehouses. If you go into the Mulholland, Calton Heights, or Doherty safehouses, turn left and go down the hall and then enter the bedroom on the left. On the shelf at the head of the bed are both the picture of Katie with the unknown Asian guy and the picture of the ped in the denim dress that looks somewhat like Denise. I expect Katie's friend is simply another ped and it's up to you to decide how they are related.

Lol nice one!
I haven't noticed that before, well it's much easier to find cool.gif
Oh, by the way i'm sure most of you know this trick, but i'll show you a new picture of Katie with the same guy just click here to see them. Well the building isn't the same, but i'm not sure where is that building, so i improvised wink.gif

spectre01
  • spectre01

GTA & MW Lover

• Members

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:46 AM

correct if im wrong, i just go to this place, and there is no interior for it (here is a pic)

user posted image

i didn't use any mods, and have 1.01 verison, and i tried "fist test method"(you use fist to hit a door, if it has "sounds", then it has its own interior), but with no sound.

i think you did something so that this house is using Katie real home's interior (the one in SF).

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 09 August 2006 - 02:41 AM

@spectre01: I believe that the claim is legitimate and that Raven saw the pic in an actual burglary house interior; Katie's interior is quite different and isn't complete since it wasn't used in the released game. The problem is that you aren't guaranteed to get a marker at that house during the burglary mission. Try cancelling it and restarting it several times or going away and coming back. Even if you do get a marker there, I'm not sure that it will always be the same interior (there are 23 different burglary house interiors which are chosen based upon the neighborhood you are in and probably have a randomness component too.) Of course, the sun is shining in your screenshot too and there's a taxi in the driveway; were you actually on the Burglary mission? That's a prerequisite. wink.gif

Anyhow, you are better off just going to one of the safehouses mentioned in my previous post. The picture is the same there and it's much easier to get to.

spectre01
  • spectre01

GTA & MW Lover

• Members

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:33 AM

my bad... i didn't notice he is on a burglary mission.... thought that is a regular house smile.gif

lol myself

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

kool ive never found them before

The Raven
  • The Raven

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (pdescobar)
Finally, there was a discussion a while ago in the Secrets and Easter Eggs topic about the Sweet picture and it is my contention that the girl in that picture is the prerelease version of his & CJ's sister Kendl.

Well, it seems that model of Kendl is still in the game even on PC. I've checked the models of all peds in the game and there wasn't model of Kendl this is because she's seen only in the mission cutscenes, but on the mission "High Stakes, Low-Rider" Kendl is in Cesar's car, but she isn't like in the cutscenes and much looks like on the picture in the Johnson House with Sweet.

the King of San Andreas

BUSTED!

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:12 PM

Oh look,another person becomes famous with a 1,000 view topic.

tekkenfreek233
  • tekkenfreek233

Scheisse!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:55 PM

The mag with Millie on it is in CJ's Mom's house.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Fort Carson safe house interior replaced with Katie's house interior.

Note: The changes are permanent; refrain from saving unless you don't have the qualms about losing a safe house. Honestly, I think there are too many safe houses; losing one or two is splendid.

NTSC v1
Gameshark5+
Codebreaker 7+
Action Replay Max
Gameshark5+
760FE460 00000000
28D388E6 0C318268

Codebreaker7+
9F7D35ED 2BABD21A

Action Replay Max
MTTN-DJ1M-7U250
Y8VK-HUM1-ZX412