Photo

Long trains

100 replies to this topic
AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:27 AM

Hello, users. That's my first post on that forum. My english isn't so good but I think you will understand me! OK, now about my discovery.
I have never seen such mod fo GTASA which could add more "carriages" on trains, so I tried to make my own mod. I was looking for it about a week. And what do you think??? I have found it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just see screens!
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:39 AM Edited by blackadder18, 23 July 2006 - 08:42 AM.

Nice, care to share how you did this? alien.gif

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:40 AM

That's a secret for now. But later, maybe I will tell you!

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:56 AM

Oh well, did you do it through SCM? Models? Something else?

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 10:16 AM

I'm not gonna to tell you anything, but NOT main.scm!

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 July 2006 - 10:59 AM

You just told me all i needed to know. It cant be a model because it bends properly, if you extended the model it would be straight.

Meaning: It's probably the Trains.ipl file or another data file

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (blackadder18 @ Jul 23 2006, 10:59)
You just told me all i needed to know. It cant be a model because it bends properly, if you extended the model it would be straight.

Meaning: It's probably the Trains.ipl file or another data file

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
You are so funny! colgate.gif
This mod wiil be made in ten days! I will put it here in that topic!

Haro
  • Haro

I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Members

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:51 AM

Cool, will it work for GTA3, i think that has a trains.dat file for the subway trains.

Picolini
  • Picolini

ZOMG ROFL XD!!!!11

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:22 AM

My guess is you could only get it with the SCM...
I bet you just backed 2 trains up to eachother... confused.gif

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:02 AM

You so funny boys...
OK, I will tell you. It is NOT main.scm, NOT models, NOT .dat files! It's gta_sa.exe! tounge.gif
But about GTA3 I don't becouse I've just said, that trains in SA are int .exe files............ Just wait some days (weeks). I have already made a programm which can change the trains. Maximum value for "carriages" if 14 and one train (freight or streak) so the trains will be very long, you know!
Sory for bad English, but I hope you understand me! blush.gif

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Picolini @ Jul 24 2006, 03:22)
My guess is you could only get it with the SCM...
I bet you just backed 2 trains up to eachother... confused.gif

You are not right! See screens and if you know scripting a little bit, you would understand that this kins of tricks c*nt be maid in the game....
I mean those screen, where I'm driving a train.

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:15 AM

So is it going to be a program or multiple exe's? Because I don't think people are going to run an executable for Trains. I mean Virus....

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:23 AM

Are you stupid??? I've just said, that I'm maling a patch-programm for the exe, but not all the file gta_sa.exe!

Bigun
  • Bigun

wandering about

• Members

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (blackadder18 @ Jul 24 2006, 09:15)
So is it going to be a program or multiple exe's? Because I don't think people are going to run an executable for Trains. I mean Virus....

Sorry, I just had to tell you that made me laugh out loud. biggrin.gif

1. Modders don't run EXE's? Where you been, kid?

2. Erm..both "multiple exes" and a "program" are executables.. tounge.gif Also he said he will make a program, something similiar to Limit Adjuster possibly.

3. Run a virus scanner if you're so scared. tounge.gif

@AriaMan: Care to post a short video of walking around a long train, to clear any doubts?

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2006 - 12:14 PM

Shall we just wait for him to release the tool rather than bicker over what an EXE is? smile.gif

This looks like an exciting development. I hope it will not affect saved games so a new game won't need to be started to use it. Since it's an EXE alteration it's difficult to know what "side effects" it might have.

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 July 2006 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Cerbera @ Jul 24 2006, 12:14)
Shall we just wait for him to release the tool rather than bicker over what an EXE is? smile.gif

This looks like an exciting development. I hope it will not affect saved games so a new game won't need to be started to use it. Since it's an EXE alteration it's difficult to know what "side effects" it might have.

That's quite right! All of your save games will be OK! You will need just to replace some parametres in exe file. I mean that programm will do that! What about bags you asked me? I will tell you. I was riding diffren kinds of trains for 3 hours without escaping the game. And I found that nothing happeng... Just trains... They are much longer now! Understand?

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:18 PM

Maybe along with the patch, you could provide information regarding the addresses in the exe that your patching? that way we can add our own support for exe's which you won't support. everybody wins.

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (DexX @ Jul 24 2006, 23:18)
Maybe along with the patch, you could provide information regarding the addresses in the exe that your patching? that way we can add our own support for exe's which you won't support. everybody wins.

I know that man! So it will be a programm. I will tell you something about it. Thera are 15 types of trains in the game, wich you can call with an opcod: 06D8, but 3 of them are trams, so there 12 of trains. And programm will change the train which you select. And you will be able to add up to 14 carriages and a train. Trains will be: Streak and Freight, but carriages will be 6 types (emty - no carriage, freight, streak, freiflat, freibox, streakc). As you understend you can add a train as a carriage. Its interesting to add as atrain and a first carriage streaks and 13 streakcs... It's a ver long train.
But you will need to change some parametres in handling.cfg or your train will be very slow...

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:01 AM

Very interesting development, it will definitely be awesome pulling along many trains biggrin.gif ! I can't wait for the release of the mod, it shall provide a lot of fun.

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Simon. @ Jul 25 2006, 04:01)
Very interesting development, it will definitely be awesome pulling along many trains biggrin.gif ! I can't wait for the release of the mod, it shall provide a lot of fun.

Sanks... It was my first expirience on working with exe files. The next thing I'm going to do is limit of IDE objects... But I will have to count all of ides which are used in the game with weapon, cars etc. And when the number of objects will be, I will try to find it in exe!

Supdario
  • Supdario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (AriaMan_RUS @ Jul 25 2006, 05:40)
QUOTE (Simon. @ Jul 25 2006, 04:01)

Sanks... It was my first expirience on working with exe files. The next thing I'm going to do is limit of IDE objects... But I will have to count all of ides which are used in the game with weapon, cars etc. And when the number of objects will be, I will try to find it in exe!

Really interesting. cool.gif

Andy has found COL limit, now we only need boundaries limit & IDE limit.

Good Luck. wink.gif

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:45 PM

but in what way involves an exe file with the number of train carriages in the game?
good luck, I very much like to see this finished. the train from the first post is a mod right? but can you make that trains now use the bag_box model too? it is a train model and it's in the game, but it's never used. (take a look at it in GGMM)

RSer
  • RSer

The Original Dingus

• Members

Posted 26 July 2006 - 10:08 PM

THANK YOU! I made a post about this. PLEASE, DEAR GOD MAKE THE EXE THiNG file finder for GTASA changable [i changed the location of GTASA and i wish for this to have a gtasa_exe thing finder] Or else I'm screwed. PLEASE tell me i made sense, or i can try again.

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Timpo @ Jul 26 2006, 21:45)
but in what way involves an exe file with the number of train carriages in the game?
good luck, I very much like to see this finished. the train from the first post is a mod right? but can you make that trains now use the bag_box model too? it is a train model and it's in the game, but it's never used. (take a look at it in GGMM)

Shure! i know about this!

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:39 AM Edited by AriaMan_RUS, 30 July 2006 - 09:28 AM.

The official site of the programm has been openen: trainsforgta.phpnet.us
But program will be in 48 hours... Becouse it isn't ready yet!

MoeRonimoe
  • MoeRonimoe

I write the songs that make the young girls cry

• Members

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (AriaMan_RUS @ Jul 25 2006, 04:40)
The next thing I'm going to do is limit of IDE objects... But I will have to count all of ides which are used in the game with weapon, cars etc. And when the number of objects will be, I will try to find it in exe!

Wait a Moe biggrin.gif

Does this mean that you will be able to add (!) weapons to San Andreas? inlove.gif

Oh, and the Berlin Mod thanks you for you this train-tool blush.gif colgate.gif

RSer
  • RSer

The Original Dingus

• Members

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:39 PM

I hope this'll let me point out where my gta_sa.exe is or I'm screwed sad.gif But dam I've been waiting so friggen' long for something like this!

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:22 PM

Will there be an English version of the website?

Serious Dave
  • Serious Dave

LAST GEN GAMER

• Members

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:25 AM Edited by Serious Dave, 31 July 2006 - 01:33 AM.

WAIT A SEC...can you add anti V2 stuff in for the V2 victims? rah.gif
(i have V1 so V2 is not a problem for me but it is for a lot of people)

AriaMan_RUS
  • AriaMan_RUS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Cerbera @ Jul 30 2006, 21:22)
Will there be an English version of the website?

The site will be only on russian, becouse I don't know how to make changing of languages on PHP-Fusion. But the programm will have 2 versions: russian and english! Dont worry about that, but I will try to change the languages in the site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users