» «
Photo

[TUT]Full Signature Tutorial

6 replies to this topic
eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:03 AM Edited by eyeswideshut, 21 July 2006 - 04:23 AM.

This is my first tutorial ever so please enjoy and do not rip. I did not claim anything as my own so please do not claim this tut as your own. give credit where credit is due. thanks and enjoy! took me 3 hours!!!!! biggrin.gif

the tutorial is 500x9000 so if you have 56k you should leave now or just PM me and I guess I can upload it to rapidshare. it's not greatly detailed either, it's meant for people who have a basic knowledge of photoshop and know where all the buttons are located.

OUTCOME: edit: no final fantasy text.
user posted image

TUTORIAL:
user posted image

BRUSHES: i'll post soon. sorry I don't have everything together my computer is being an a**hole.

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:29 AM

This looks nice, and could be very helpful to people.

I'm not a huge fan of that style, but it's obvious you put lots of effort into it so nice work. icon14.gif

eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:32 AM

haha it took forever so yeah. Sad to say but I did it cause I had nothing to do and people on another GFX site liked it and wanted me to make a tut. So i thought it was fair to share it with every site that I am a member on. Hope everyone likes it, i'll upload the brushes as soon as I find them.

i think the style is something new, the smudge part is not but all the stuff after is a new thing.

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:33 AM Edited by jarjar, 21 July 2006 - 07:51 AM.

Nice work ews, very nice tutorial, nice too see so many people doing some tutorials now i have got the new tutorial archive up and running, I'll add yours asap mate icon14.gif Thanks for your contribution, i hope you continue to make more tutorials, your very good at it smile.gif.

neitherine
  • neitherine

Quality, Britches!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:37 AM

haha, TeH SmUdGz0rZ!!11one!!!oneshift!!ctrl<--Me being "1337"

Nice TUT ews, I've never seen someone smudge over the entire canvas before, but it deffinately looks good, GJ icon14.gif

eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:44 PM

thanks a lot guys. i should have more tutorials coming out when I make the right sig to do so...right now i'm in a slump. that FF one was my first decent one in a little while

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2006 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (eyeswideshut @ Jul 22 2006, 03:44)
thanks a lot guys. i should have more tutorials coming out when I make the right sig to do so...right now i'm in a slump. that FF one was my first decent one in a little while

Oh, good to hear, we're looking foward to seeing some more mate icon14.gif.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users