The Final Bigfoot Topic/big secret?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

I have a custom member title. I call it "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:17 PM

Click here, YouTube Video of GTASA including leatherface, Bigfoot, MORE strange things

Ok, I have always found the topic I have just started to be stupid to say the least. But I have been reading HERE about a search for come "big secret"

Watch the video, and if anyone can speak french, please translate the text. Thanks in advance.

And does anyone know about this "big secret"?

I'm pretty sure bigfoot topics get locked, as I would certainly beat posters with a banning stick were I a mod... That is until today, when I say this video.

Discuss, cause I'm going nuts over this game right now in an unhealthy way.

spectre01
  • spectre01

GTA & MW Lover

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:25 PM

no need to discuss, most of the pics is fake, and mod, and why do you think they just show us pics instead of real video? yeah, that camra guy is no big secret, we all know about it and it is the only part that not a pic.

the ninja
  • the ninja

Definition of cool

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:26 PM

I don't believe it. Some of them look almost real, but people can do a lot of things with editing and modding. And peolple have looked all through the game files and fond nothing.

As for the "big secret," I don't know.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:33 PM

Apparently, after reading more of that topic at that other site, something will be revealed if the ps2 clock is set to on or after 10/09/2006...

I'm really confused by all of this. It's rikken uts

pbarb
  • pbarb

Savage bout my Cabbage

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:17 PM

wow, strange video. bored.gif

Whats up with the camera man who takes a picture and then walks into the water? Someone said that its already known about, I've never seen that happen before?

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:29 AM

Damn, man, that movie's crazy, like a san an horror movie.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 03:06 AM Edited by dertyjerzian, 21 July 2006 - 03:15 AM.

I keep watching it.... Some of those pictures simply could not be faked.

Roughly, I think that french says "this is from setting PS2 past 10/09/06" I gather this from other guesses from other folks on other, albeit less good, forums.

About the "big secret"

Apparently there is ALOT of crazy conspiracy sh*t in SA.

23 anyone? Anyone at all? 23? yall are not ready!

Anyway....

Anyone know about the Epsilon Program or how to access it? There are clues EVERYWHERE in SA for this... google this: "GTA4 Clues" And it's close to the top... An orange and grey gta forum, some game spy or game spot thing. Look for yourselves, someone help me make sense of this. It's driving me absolutely Big Bird!

http://www.epsilonprogram.com/

THAT is the website, just like ammunation.net and all that, this is for epsilon program from the radio and peds. Anyone ever heard people say "KIFFLOM!"?

Look, this is the instructions:

"Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff.

Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.

Blindfold required. "

zombieboy
  • zombieboy

The Modern age of Punk age

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 03:14 AM

I know it's a fake but I think it's still good

Informant X
  • Informant X

Liberty City Informant

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:26 AM

All the talk and video clips of the bigfoot, is still to this day proven to be fake, though there are some including myself that still explore for any strange sightings. There has not yet been a 100% closure in non-existant abnormalities in SA, only speculated hypothesis.

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 11:35 AM

With the exception of the UFO of the begining of the video (crappy photoshopping), the Bigfoot (the Yeti, not the truck), and the ghost open the Glendale door (another crappy modding), everything shown is real. That farm guy that was described as the leatherface is ugly that way, he's not a monster. The same as the God-is-playing-with-us guy.

Man this movie is hillareous! biggrin.gif

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:05 PM

Yo, I think there may be more to this than we think.

Oh, and the "ghost opening the glendale door" is not a mod, nor is it possible to mod GTA in that way, it is actually the reflection of the camera-hand. A lot of these screens are ps2 captures, some are not. I do know that the guy with a box on his head has something to do with a big secret. And so does the exclaimation "Kifflom"

I wish I was a member at that other board and knew some of the guys there. they call themselves "Searchers"

PS, the only reason I didnt link it is because I don't think I should link to other forums here. This is THE forum.

M0rt@nius
  • M0rt@nius

The truth is out there...

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (dertyjerzian @ Jul 21 2006, 20:05)
A lot of these screens are ps2 captures, some are not.

If you didn't already know, you can actually make a picture in photoshop and display it on your tv...

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:44 PM

Ok, check this out. Forget the video for now, unless you have info for it. Let's focus on this "big secret" thing. A lot of folks said on that other forum "oh, it was hot coffee" or "it's big secret = BS = bull sh*t"

Well....

Anyone ever been in the desert near area 69 and seen green glow everywhere? That seems like it is coming from out of the ground/under your vehicle/ etc??

Ok... The Area 53 show on talk radio has a call from truth and he says:

"Aliens exist here, I've held them IN THE PALM OF MY HAND"

Remember the "green goo"? The only alien life we've ever known has been very-very-dead microorganisms from mars... Sooooo...... Green glow in the desert?

Didn't mean much until the truth continues: "EVERYONE! Go pay beg their forgivness"

"CAVERN OF SORROW!!!!!"

THAT is the big secret. I bet you can use the hydra to blow a hole in something, maybe even chiliad, but that is not in the desert. I bet that this "cavern of sorrow" is the place Truth wants us to go to see the secret or to "beg forgiveness."

Any thoughts?

And can anyone make sense of the EpsilonProgram.com stuff? It's supposedly clues. And don't forget my other post folks, where I quoted the site:

"Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff.

Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.

Blindfold required. "

Those are directions...

If someone can find an Epsilon brochure in the game's details somewhere, then we may have the lead that "searchers" have been looking for.

This is bugging me, and I wont have the internet for a while after this week, my girlfriend and I are moving into our new apartment together between now and wednesday.

Bad news for me, good news for you, because her computer sh*ts all over mine and I'll be working on a whole slew of new and forgotten mods with hers. But, bad new for me because I dont know how often I'll be able to inform the modding section about new stuff and dont know how often I will be able to check this topic. I mailed the epsilon web minister. a few times. I am about to check and see if I got a reply.

M0rt@nius
  • M0rt@nius

The truth is out there...

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:52 PM

Anyone ever been in the desert near area 69 and seen green glow everywhere? That seems like it is coming from out of the ground/under your vehicle/ etc??

A screenshot maybe?
Remember the "green goo"? The only alien life we've ever known has been very-very-dead microorganisms from mars

Where did you get that? It doesn't say anywhere about that...
I bet you can use the hydra to blow a hole in something, maybe even chiliad, but that is not in the desert.

Now how could you do that?
Those are directions...

No they're not...

xPyrox
  • xPyrox

I was sold on the platypus.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:07 PM

Well...

If you found someone that looked like
user posted image

2. Dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak - FACT!

Bigfoot? ^^^^

8. Aliens exist and are present on earth. If you have a birth mark, you may be descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm - FACT!

9. Trees talk, but only some people hear them - FACT!

8 = Aliens!

9 = Special versions of GTA?

Lots more I expect...

xPyrox
  • xPyrox

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:13 PM

Just thought of something else...

I was looking at the testimoniles..

A unique American religion - expensive, promiscuous and entirely meaningless!!!

Testimonials -

"The Epsilon Tract helped me give up smack"
- Jezz Torrent

"Kifflom changed my life.  I used to have a well paid job, a family and good prospects.  Now, I've given that up to find real meaning in wearing light blue and proclaiming my real religion. Kifflom!' 
- Jonas Ackerman, Blueberry, San Andreas

"Much better than Inversion Therapy. My mother sleeps much easier now that I've joined the fellowship. Kifflom!"
- Jeremy Smith, San Fierro

"Religion never worked for me, until now!"
- Brian Van Ginsberg, Carcer City

"I was lost.  Luckily, I now go to regular meeetings of a cult group and give them lots of money, so everything is okay."
- Jane Pole, Ohio

"At first, I was nervous about giving up my identity and sleeping with all of those men, but I really enjoy it now."
- Mary Fortune, Liberty City

"Cris Formage is a genius. It's a religion without homework!"
- Morgan August, Los Santos, San Andreas.

All the rest are from the GTA world.. apart from Ohio... GTA IV?

Anyway, as the dude who made this thread said, maybe they are directions, Bluebery, san fierro, carcer city? who knows....

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

quote from other forum:

"Strange ped. quotes:

"careful, brother-uncle"
"can I intrest you in some religion?"
"kifflom!"
"I love the Epsilon program!"
"have you ever seen your sperm? it's a lie!"
"are you looking for spiritual answers?"
"have you thought about the answers to the universe?"
"have you ever read the epsilon tract?"
"do you need spiritual guidence?"
..."
Proof of secrets, and other cool info

another quote:
"wzango3000 wrote:
watch this video

http://www.youtube.c.....s leatherface

anyone speak french?

I don't speak french, but I understood one part when it says "The answers to all the misteries: 19 October 2006" WTF? "

yet another quote, someone has translated the video, looks rough but:

"Usuing Babel Fish, I translated the French in that video, but it's no big deal.

une petite video qui inclut tous les mysteres...
bon visionnage !
small video which includes all the mysteries good... visionnage!

Depuis le 29 octobre 20004
Since October 29 20004

Des apparations etranges se soni decouvertes a nos yeux
Strange apparations soni decouvertes has our eyes

Depuis,des centaines de cherchaeurs venus du monde entier
se sont rassembles pour trouver des explications logiques
Since, hundreds of cherchaeurs come from the whole world are gather to find explanations logical

Mais Aucune n'a porte ses fruits
But None has door its fruits

Aujourd'hui encore
Today still

Personne n'a d'explications rationnelles a tous ces mysteres
Nobody has rational explanations has all these mysteries

Mais existent ils vraiment
But they really exist

Reponse le 19 octobre 2006
Answer on October 19, 2006
-------------
So, basically it says this. There are secrets in the game. Hundreds of people have tried to figure it out, but no one has an answer for these mysteries. Regardless, they are real. And all of the answers will be found in Oct 19, 2006.

Is Oct 19th the date of the next game? "

I have been looking for the MULTIPLE screens from MULTIPLE people that I saw showing the green desert glow, havent been able to find them again.

f*ck it, here's a link to the forum I read this all at, read it before you think you know anything that I am talking about. click here

And... I'm sure the glow is real, especially from the pics, no one faked those pics. I can tell. If someone finds those pics, please post them. I skimmed the topic I linked again, to no avail confused.gif But it is true, and if I find them first, rest assured I'll put them here this time via imageshack.

9 = Special versions of GTA?

That's what I was thinking too.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (xPyrox @ Jul 21 2006, 14:13)

Testimonials -

- Jezz Torrent

"Kifflom changed my life.  I used to have a well paid job, a family and good prospects.  Now, I've given that up to find real meaning in wearing light blue and proclaiming my real religion. Kifflom!' 

"Much better than Inversion Therapy. My mother sleeps much easier now that I've joined the fellowship. Kifflom!"

"I was lost.  Luckily, I now go to regular meeetings of a cult group and give them lots of money, so everything is okay."
- Jane Pole, Ohio

"At first, I was nervous about giving up my identity and sleeping with all of those men, but I really enjoy it now."

Anyway, as the dude who made this thread said, maybe they are directions, Bluebery, san fierro, carcer city? who knows....

Yep, which supports my first theory about bone thugs, cincinati, and surrounding areas. wink.gif

My post above this is way too big to add more too, agreed>?

xPyrox
  • xPyrox

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (dertyjerzian @ Jul 21 2006, 19:36)
QUOTE (xPyrox @ Jul 21 2006, 14:13)

Testimonials -

- Jezz Torrent

- Jane Pole, Ohio

Yep, which supports my first theory about bone thugs, cincinati, and surrounding areas. wink.gif

My post above this is way too big to add more too, agreed>?

Yeah, dude, that picture says there are things that players haven't yet discovered, now I know somebody is gonna come along and say "Oh we've searched the entire code and there's nothing" Bullsh*t, you can't search everything, Rockstar have programmed probably one of the most complex games ever, of course they can hide things.

I think that maybe... just maybe on a certain date, things will be unleashed, so when GTA IV comes out, in SA bigfoot will start to roam free. . . . .

Just guessing...

But that would rock.....

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:41 PM

Welll some people claim to have set their PS2 clocks to 0ctober 19th 2006 and seeing new stuff... I truly doubt that is valid, but I am going to try nonetheless.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:59 AM

You seriously believe this crap is a indication of some secret or some new thing no one has ever seen or experienced before? You guys are worse then real "Believers", "Searchers" and Alien/Bigfoot/Unexplained Nutters who probably have a higher chance of finding something amazing or unbelievable then you people.

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:43 AM

Well, about all these rumours, I just found one real:

user posted image biggrin.gif

Anyway this so called Epsilon program sounds interesting. But to Rockstar make it functional, they would have to make some kinda sub-mission and add it to the main.scm somehow. It'd be so much work just for such small fun. Better saving their energy for other fun missions.

the ninja
  • the ninja

Definition of cool

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (FelipeVinhao @ Jul 22 2006, 05:43)
Anyway this so called Epsilon program sounds interesting. But to Rockstar make it functional, they would have to make some kinda sub-mission and add it to the main.scm somehow. It'd be so much work just for such small fun. Better saving their energy for other fun missions.

Unless Rockstar wanted it to be kind of secret, and only give small or subtle clues. You know, something you actually have to work for.

I knew about the whole epsilon thing, but I didn't think anything of it. I heard this Chris Formage character talking to Lazlow on the radio about it. I just thought it was a joke. A spoof of some cult, maybe.

JKidd
  • JKidd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:17 AM

I didnt think the people at GTAFORUMS believed in this confused.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (JKidd @ Jul 22 2006, 16:47)
I didnt think the people at GTAFORUMS believed in this confused.gif

Only the crazy ones do mate.

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:40 AM

As a whole you would be correct. 99.999% of the forums probably do not care or believe anymore. What you are witnessing is the .001% that just won't let go.

Vice City Stories comes out 2 days before the 19th.

I could point out the fact that the Radio says "Blindfold Required" meaning that you would never be able to see the place that you come to...

-------- ---------- --------- ---------- ----------
But I feel like instead adding fuel to the fire. smile.gif

By pass, could it also mean overpass? Could this place be located along a highway?

1.) There is also an old Walton next to a bridge. Across the bridge is a narrow canyon like pass.

2.) There is also a gorge just north of the airstrip where you finish a mission for Toreno. I think a Bobcat spawns there.

Ya... if you find bigfoot/e.t./leatherface/god/G-man/CJ's mom/ anything else in either of those places... I get credit.
------ -------- --------- --------- ----------- -------

Sorry... I just felt like doing that.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Kobe101
  • Kobe101

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:10 AM

Maybe Rockstar will release something on that date. Who knows?

the ninja
  • the ninja

Definition of cool

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (Kobe101 @ Jul 22 2006, 07:10)

Yep. I think I know what it is. GTA IV!

CurrentlyCarrotfoot
  • CurrentlyCarrotfoot

A.K.A. Carrotfoot. Actual Joined: 7th December 2004

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (the ninja @ Jul 22 2006, 07:17)
QUOTE (Kobe101 @ Jul 22 2006, 07:10)

Yep. I think I know what it is. GTA IV!

In 2006?

I'm not sure what reference the video has to anything, but it's sh*t. It's either completely unmysterious or fake.

However, the link to the GameSpot forum was pretty interesting. I have too much on my plate to be searching for something which probably doesn't exist, but the speculation and the facts the topic-starter has on that topic does make you wonder.

But, it all seems so... specific. Too specific, it sounds like bullsh*t. For example, to raise your left hand it actually means jack the 'red truck' using your left hand.

Well, good luck to you guys, but I'm willing to believe nothing will come of this.

xPyrox
  • xPyrox

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 10:47 AM

I don't believe anything until I see it..

But I can keep hope, as Rockstar hid a egg inside a room that was covered by a wall that nobody could see through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users