Photo

Um sort of news i guess...

10 replies to this topic
porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:43 AM

Well I was reading about VCS on Wikipedia and it does not state any ifo however it does state that most magazines said they will have info on their August issue magazines. Here it is http://en.wikipedia....ce_City_Stories

Not a big deal but hey if you were looking for some info wait til August.

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:48 AM

Where does it say that? I've read it at least 10 times and I think I can for sure say that this isn't news or useful information of any kind.

We get info when we get info. If it's only two months before the game is released, then so be it. Learn to deal with it.

porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:52 AM

No information is known about what time period it is set in or other information, although several magazine publications have indicated that previews for the game would be available on their August issues

And whoa chill man I was trying to help, I wasn't trying to make you upset or hurry information I love feeling the suspense, its great ain't it.

Inky
  • Inky

Pineapple.

• The Connection

Posted 19 July 2006 - 04:43 AM

Doesn't sound like he was mad at all. I don't get where you go that from...

As for the "sort of news", it seems totally pointless.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:39 AM

How is this pointless? Although wikipedia can have articles written by anyone they have obviously bought games magazines recently and at the back page they have an advert for next issue or future issues. A lot will most likely get their first VCS information at that time and he was sharing that info. Nice find mate, good to see wikipedia get updated for future GTA games.

Asif
  • Asif

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:29 AM

Agreed with saintdave, any new info will immediately be on the wiki page. Seems that, the last time the page was edited almost 24 hours ago.

Inky
  • Inky

Pineapple.

• The Connection

Posted 20 July 2006 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Jul 19 2006, 02:39)
How is this pointless? Although wikipedia can have articles written by anyone they have obviously bought games magazines recently and at the back page they have an advert for next issue or future issues. A lot will most likely get their first VCS information at that time and he was sharing that info. Nice find mate, good to see wikipedia get updated for future GTA games.

Yeah, uh, I meant that the fact that magazines are going to have information is pointless, because it's too early to know anything. I wasn't talking about the wiki page in general.

Royal55
  • Royal55

Caveman.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 01:14 AM

are you kidding me Inky this is probably the best time to get new info,cctually new screens. do you even know when the LCS screens/info first came about. they came out about a week after the game was announced. personally i think VCS info is a bit late. but whatever.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:30 AM

I do generally agree with this as magazines are more interested in your money. I think the point of this information on wikipedia and being posted here is that these magazines will have confirmed information and maybe screen shots. We shall see.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 20 July 2006 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (porksterx @ Jul 18 2006, 23:43)
Well I was reading about VCS on Wikipedia and it does not state any ifo however it does state that most magazines said they will have info on their August issue magazines.

For most magazines, the August issue comes out arround June/Jully, so if it was true, it should be out allready.

Kuiosikle
  • Kuiosikle

Who?

• Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (K^2 @ Jul 20 2006, 06:18)
For most magazines, the August issue comes out arround June/Jully, so if it was true, it should be out allready.

Exactly, I just got the September issue of PSm and anot even so much as a mention of VCS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users