Photo

vcs is set before lcs

5 replies to this topic
didier12
  • didier12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:37 AM

Here my friends is proof tht vsc is set b4 lcs as tommy vercetti is dead in lcs check urself by looking on his tombstone on the graveyard next 2 the church on the 2nd island. i think that vsc will show us how tommy died showing tht it is b4 lcs although they mite not show us how he died but their u go.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:21 AM

While I agree that VCS will most likely be set before LCS we it remains to be seen by how many years. We know that Tommy is alive in 1992 from Ken's phone call during the Introduction CD/DVD.

However it's been established that Tommy's tombstone is not in LCS. See this topic for further discussion. Pictures have also been taken of all the graves with the inscriptions and none have Tommy's name on. The same goes for both versions of the game.

That's not to say Tommy is or isn’t dead. But it shows how easy it would be for Rockstar to come up with new stories for VCS. I do think though that Rockstar wouldn’t be as silly to kill of one of the most popular GTA characters.

palaric8
  • palaric8

pEAcE And lOve YEAHhH!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:47 PM

there is not tommy graveyard is just a lie biggrin.gif

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

Dress classy dance cheesy

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:59 PM

yes vcs will be set b4 lcs but will also be set after vc look at the differences between gta3 and lcs and now think back to avery carringtons missions where you got them and also wot you had to do blow up a building a construction yard so dont be too surprised if this isnt the same city we saw in vc muppetmaster_karma.gif bbq.gif

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (didier12 @ Jul 18 2006, 07:37)
Here my friends is proof tht vsc is set b4 lcs as tommy vercetti is dead in lcs check urself by looking on his tombstone on the graveyard next 2 the church on the 2nd island. i think that vsc will show us how tommy died showing tht it is b4 lcs although they mite not show us how he died but their u go.

First of all, this isn't proof. If anything, it's proof that you're a moron.

Second, of course VCS will take place before LCS. R* would be completely f*cking nuts to change the look of VC from the 80's to the 90's or 2000's.

Jawsh
  • Jawsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:55 PM

It'll be most likely set in the early 80's (before VC) late 80's or early 90's.. But it's still possible for it to be set in the 21st century. And who says Tommy HAS to be in it? Was Claude in GTA LCS? No. Mind, it would be better with Tommy in. It would be good to see him as an old man-ish person as well, probably resembling someone like Harvey Kietal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users