» «
Photo

Possible VCS Character?

32 replies to this topic
Informant X
  • Informant X

Liberty City Informant

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 July 2006 - 06:53 AM Edited by Informant X, 22 July 2006 - 06:59 AM.

Juan Garcia Cortez, the retired colonel. He knows everyone in VC, and he's not dead. A lot of people retire early from the military too, so maybe he was young, say about 35-40 something. And you know he is a do it yourself kinda guy killer being a military guy and all.

JamesEarlCash
  • JamesEarlCash

Carney Island Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 10:27 AM

My best bet if you think by 2001 Toni was a fat, baulding, middle-aged loser still living with his mother, using that logic it would be Recardo Diaz's rise to prevelance in 1983. A younger more agile no sh*t taking columbian? immigrant who caps a** in Vice City. In 1986 I thought a lot of his insane-moments/mubblings came from years of coke abuse not that he was mentally retarded or something. How else would such a what appeared like a clumsy-overweight-retared-looking Diaz rise to the top of the game in the first place? Simple. He wasn't always that way and neither was Toni Cipriani. ONLY problem being all progagonists have had a link with Liberty City... so they'd have to make one... problem solved, new character/interesting story.

creative madman
  • creative madman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:17 PM

i really doubt Claude/Fido is related to any other character in the GTA series, especially the Mafiosos first of all, he dosnt look that Italian AND joey says "this guy aint italian, and he aint a mechanic, but he can get things fixed" now everyone is differnt, but the great majority of half italians (saying that Vercetti is claudes dad) still call themselves Italians

i think Riccaddo Diaz would fit as a main character, story-line wise, but it dosnt sit comfortably, hes too short for a first thing, (all of the 3D gta's characters have been similar height so there needs be no major engine modification (reaching pedals and steeringwheel, for example when using pedestrian models they dont reach bike handles at times whil CJ does) and i just dont think Diaz posseses the flair the rest of the GTA characters do.

one story that fits well, but the majority of people wouldnt want, is Claude goes to Vice City to work for Vercetti ("see you in Miami kid" ray to fido) no one wants to play as the mute anymore but, hes a tool.

in the end, who cares, we'll find out eventually

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users