Photo

Possible VCS Character?

32 replies to this topic
Hitman_90
  • Hitman_90

im no player hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:46 PM

I was thinking it might be Toni Ciprianis father? Toni's ma always talks about him. What do you guys think?

porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:56 AM

Hey man I think thats a great idea that would be really cool to see why his "Ma" was always talking about his father not taking crap from anyone, good observation, I mean it would have to be around the time of VC if he were to be Toni's age in LCS.

Sadeous
  • Sadeous

"Only God Can Judge Me" - Tupac Shakur

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:15 AM

i believe his father is dead

Hitman_90
  • Hitman_90

im no player hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Sadeous @ Jul 18 2006, 01:15)
i believe his father is dead

Yea but VCS will not take place after LCS or GTA 3. (most likely) So how do you know when he died? It could have been a year before LCS for all we know.

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

Dress classy dance cheesy

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:36 AM

its a toss up between mitch baker and umberto da cafe guy but id say more in the way of mitch muppetmaster_karma.gif bbq.gif

Hitman_90
  • Hitman_90

im no player hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:39 AM

Yea i was thinking Mitch too, since in VC he said he had to do his homework as well to get to the top.

StingerSplash85
  • StingerSplash85

The Human Lie Detector

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:09 AM

I hope Tommy reprises his role and if not I hope Lance Vance will be the main character. He was so badass.

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:28 AM Edited by biggestloser, 18 July 2006 - 03:32 AM.

On the topic of Toni's dad: This is just a guess, but what is Tommy Vercetti is Toni Cipriani's father? He never married Ma, which is why Toni has a different last name and he could've "got busy" with Ma before he was sent to prison. The timeline (sort of) fits because in Vice City, I'm assuming Tommy is in his late 30's, maybe early 40's. So he would be in his 60's by the time LCS took place, but he's dead. And Toni would be in his late 20's. early 30's depending on when he was conceived. But it seems Toni aged ten years from LCS to GTA3. It's just a thought, though. Don't bash me over it.

But I hope you play as one of Tommy's gang members and you have to protect Tommy throughout the game and do different sh*t for him, but then at the end, your character dives to take the bullet but dived too early and the bullet hit Tommy and killed him. Again, just a thought.

Coach Dante
  • Coach Dante

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (biggestloser @ Jul 18 2006, 03:28)
This is just a guess, but what is Tommy Vercetti is Toni Cipriani's father?

Holy crap, man. This makes perfect sense. Absolutley the best theaory I've heard in a long time.

Hitman_90
  • Hitman_90

im no player hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (Coach Dante @ Jul 18 2006, 03:44)
This is just a guess, but what is Tommy Vercetti is Toni Cipriani's father?

Holy crap, man. This makes perfect sense. Absolutley the best theaory I've heard in a long time.

confused.gif

palaric8
  • palaric8

pEAcE And lOve YEAHhH!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:04 AM

On the topic of Toni's dad: This is just a guess, but what is Tommy Vercetti is Toni Cipriani's father? He never married Ma, which is why Toni has a different last name and he could've "got busy" with Ma before he was sent to prison. The timeline (sort of) fits because in Vice City, I'm assuming Tommy is in his late 30's, maybe early 40's. So he would be in his 60's by the time LCS took place, but he's dead. And Toni would be in his late 20's. early 30's depending on when he was conceived. But it seems Toni aged ten years from LCS to GTA3. It's just a thought, though. Don't bash me over it.

But I hope you play as one of Tommy's gang members and you have to protect Tommy throughout the game and do different sh*t for him, but then at the end, your character dives to take the bullet but dived too early and the bullet hit Tommy and killed him. Again, just a thought.

i think toni and tommy have almost the same age and MA Cipriani is on her 70

Coach Dante
  • Coach Dante

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (palaric8 @ Jul 18 2006, 04:04)

Are you taking into account the years when each game takes place? In 1986 (when VC takes place), Tommy has just finished a 15 year prison sentance. This means he must have been 18 or older when he was in Liberty City in 1971. Say Toni's Ma is 60 in 1998 (during LCS), that would make her 33 when Tommy was in Liberty. Assuming Tommy is younger than fourty in '86, the oldest he could have been in '71 is 25. So, if Ma Cipriani is in her fifties, then she and Tommy would have been almost the exact same age when he was in Liberty City. So, he could have had a one night stand with Ma, gotten arrested within the year, and been sent to Vice right after he got out, with Ma never seeing him again. Whatever Tommy did to land himself in the slammer for 15 years would explain Ma's comments about Toni's father. And its very plausible that Tommy's dead by '98, probably by assasination from another gang.

didier12
  • didier12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:45 AM

Wow it all makes perfect sense now tommy vercetti is tony ciprianis father and i kno for a fact tommy vercetti is dead in lcs to wow well i kno the vcs plot now (btw proof hes dead as ive told lots of people staunton island church graveyard read tombstones).

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (didier12 @ Jul 18 2006, 07:45)
Wow it all makes perfect sense now tommy vercetti is tony ciprianis father and i kno for a fact tommy vercetti is dead in lcs to wow well i kno the vcs plot now (btw proof hes dead as ive told lots of people staunton island church graveyard read tombstones).

There isn't any proof that Tommy Vercetti is dead in LCS< i remember you made a topic about Tommy's gravestone been there in LCS but you never prooved it with a picture, mainly becuase there isn't one in the game.

Also, if Toni Cipriant was Tommy's son in some biziarre twist, Toni must age like nothing else, as there's no recolection of a child in 1986 during Vice City, so that makes Toni Cipriani 12 years old in LCS bored.gif

didier12
  • didier12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:47 AM

tell me how to take a photo of my psp game and id b delighted 2 or u cud just go 2 the church urself and reed it.

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (didier12 @ Jul 18 2006, 08:47)
tell me how to take a photo of my psp game and id b delighted 2 or u cud just go 2 the church urself and reed it.

If you check this topic out mate there's a device that allows you to take photo's on your copy of LCS on the PSP, as long as you have firmare 2.6 or below.

Cheatdevice - LINK

Make sure you read the installation instrustions first though mate, and back up all your data on your PC before hand just incase.

palaric8
  • palaric8

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:01 PM Edited by palaric8, 18 July 2006 - 02:05 PM.

QUOTE (Coach Dante @ Jul 18 2006, 05:08)

Are you taking into account the years when each game takes place? In 1986 (when VC takes place), Tommy has just finished a 15 year prison sentance. This means he must have been 18 or older when he was in Liberty City in 1971. Say Toni's Ma is 60 in 1998 (during LCS), that would make her 33 when Tommy was in Liberty. Assuming Tommy is younger than fourty in '86, the oldest he could have been in '71 is 25. So, if Ma Cipriani is in her fifties, then she and Tommy would have been almost the exact same age when he was in Liberty City. So, he could have had a one night stand with Ma, gotten arrested within the year, and been sent to Vice right after he got out, with Ma never seeing him again. Whatever Tommy did to land himself in the slammer for 15 years would explain Ma's comments about Toni's father. And its very plausible that Tommy's dead by '98, probably by assasination from another gang.

tommy vercetti 35=1986
50= 2001 toni cipriani 42-50=2001
user posted image

maybe if tommy used a time machine biggrin.gif

my idea in my mind is that they were friends when they were kids ,but tommy decide to join the forellis

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (palaric8 @ Jul 18 2006, 14:01)
QUOTE (Coach Dante @ Jul 18 2006, 05:08)

tommy vercetti 35=1986
50= 2001 toni cipriani 42-50=2001
user posted image

maybe if tommy used a time machine biggrin.gif

my idea in my mind is that they were friends when they were kids ,but tommy decide to join the forellis

First of all, I want you to explain to me how you figured out these exact ages.

Cypress Hill
  • Cypress Hill

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

I think Toni must have been at least 40 in gta3(2001), meaning he was born around the early '60s. Tommy was 35 in VC ('86), meaning he was born in 1951, so in order for Tommy to be Toni's father, he would have had to have an affair with Ma Cipriani when he was about 10 years old.

It was a clever theory, but I don't think its plausible.

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:54 PM

And please explain how you and palaric8 figured out that Tommy is, in fact, 35 years old in VC?

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (biggestloser @ Jul 18 2006, 16:54)
And please explain how you and palaric8 figured out that Tommy is, in fact, 35 years old in VC?

QUOTE (IGN)
IGNPS2: Can you please describe Tommy for us? How old is he? Where is he from? What is his connection to Liberty City?

Dan Houser: Tommy Vercetti is a former mafia hit man, who at the start of the game is released from prison in Liberty City. He has been serving time in a maximum-security jail and hasn't seen the outside world for 15 years. During his time on the inside he never talked. He never admitted to his connections with the Forelli crime family, who from the 1960s to mid-1980s were the dominant crime family in Liberty City. Now, in his mid 30s, he's out.

Full Article here: LINK

Mid 30's = 35

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:14 PM

There is also a little snippet of information about Tommy in the official brady games guide to VC –

Tommy’s a 35-year-old punk just out of the slammer, who served 15 years and is now back on the streets. He’s been connected with the Forelli family in Liberty City, and has been spotted in town with Ken Rosenberg at Escobar International. Something big is going down.

Hitman_90
  • Hitman_90

im no player hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:17 PM

I really doubt Tommy V is Toni's father....

And i'd like to see that gravestone of Tommy V..If you cant show us a picture tell us where to find it.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:24 PM

How can Tommy be Toni’s father? For a start they have different surnames, unless you mean the illegitimate son of Tommy, I still think that is a bit far fetched.

There is no gravestone for Tommy mate, this has almost been discussed to death. If his grave was in LCS we would have heard about it when LCS first came out on PSP, and even if it was new material for the PS2 (which it’s not as it’s a direct port) people would have discovered and posted pictures long ago.

cat33
  • cat33

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:53 PM

yea it fits beacause Tommy was in LC before he went to prison.

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Rob. @ Jul 18 2006, 17:08)

QUOTE (IGN)
IGNPS2: Can you please describe Tommy for us? How old is he? Where is he from? What is his connection to Liberty City?

Dan Houser: Tommy Vercetti is a former mafia hit man, who at the start of the game is released from prison in Liberty City. He has been serving time in a maximum-security jail and hasn't seen the outside world for 15 years. During his time on the inside he never talked. He never admitted to his connections with the Forelli crime family, who from the 1960s to mid-1980s were the dominant crime family in Liberty City. Now, in his mid 30s, he's out.

Mid 30's = 35

No, mid-30s = 34-37.

Tommy was in Liberty City when he went to prison. This gave him an opportunity to pick up a hooker or have sex with his girlfriend before he gets married. Then he gets arrested and serves 15 years.

So, Toni would be 15 when Tommy is 35. That's realistic. And LCS is 12 years after VC, so Toni would be 27 in LCS and 30 in GTA3. It's not unbelievable that he could be 30 in GTA3 because from his voice, it sounds like he smokes. Smoking can age you VERY quickly, and I know people who are only 18 who look about 40, so it's always plausable. My personal belief is that Toni went into hiding after killing either Tommy Vercetti himself, or one of his right hand men. The timeline fits, but whatever. To each his own...

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:22 PM

Rico is gonna be the main character. I got proofs:

Just a refrence in a conversation/mission between Toni and Leon -

Leon "I keep the law off your back. The feds, Rico and you keep me in the sh*t that I like."

Toni "Well how do I know I ain't about to be shaken down by every dirty cop from here to Vice City?"

It's obious Rico owns Vice City by that time, so we would be given Rico as the player and we would kill Tommy , take down his mob and own VC?

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (lord fido @ Jul 18 2006, 20:22)

Leon "I keep the law off your back. The feds, Rico and you keep me in the sh*t that I like."

Toni "Well how do I know I ain't about to be shaken down by every dirty cop from here to Vice City?"

It's obious Rico owns Vice City by that time, so we would be given Rico as the player and we would kill Tommy , take down his mob and own VC?

God, I hate it when people call this crap proof. You are an idiot wrapped in a moron if you believe this sh*t. You and the guy who thinks Tommy Vercetti's grave actually exists... anuj_cop.gif

If anyone, I vote Lance if it takes place before Vice City or Mitch Baker if it takes place after Vice Ciity.

Cypress Hill
  • Cypress Hill

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (lord fido @ Jul 18 2006, 20:22)

When Leon said 'Rico', he didn't mean a person named Rico, he meant RICO (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations act), a US statute used for combatting organized crime, mainly the Mafia.

palaric8
  • palaric8

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (biggestloser @ Jul 18 2006, 20:02)
QUOTE (Rob. @ Jul 18 2006, 17:08)

QUOTE (IGN)

Mid 30's = 35

No, mid-30s = 34-37.

Tommy was in Liberty City when he went to prison. This gave him an opportunity to pick up a hooker or have sex with his girlfriend before he gets married. Then he gets arrested and serves 15 years.

So, Toni would be 15 when Tommy is 35. That's realistic. And LCS is 12 years after VC, so Toni would be 27 in LCS and 30 in GTA3. It's not unbelievable that he could be 30 in GTA3 because from his voice, it sounds like he smokes. Smoking can age you VERY quickly, and I know people who are only 18 who look about 40, so it's always plausable. My personal belief is that Toni went into hiding after killing either Tommy Vercetti himself, or one of his right hand men. The timeline fits, but whatever. To each his own...

it seems unrealistic to me(and many others)but why toni why not claude,he looks italian maybe is the son of tommy from a hooker on prison turn.gif
toni looks on his 40 or 50 on gta III and tommy was
35 on VC(dont remenber where i read about it),this is a mafia game not a soap opera for god sake tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users