» «
Photo

do u think SA stuff will be in VCS

6 replies to this topic
ybakker
  • ybakker

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:37 PM

I personally wouldn't like any of the extra stats that SA had. Like the eating/fat/muscle/stamina. etc. I think all that RPG stuff was a bunch of bullcrap. If you complete the Paramedic, i want the reward to be infinite sprint.

Maybe, just maybe i'd like to see the weapons skills from SA in VCS. But I doubt there will be any. I would also like to see swimming, but like LCS, I can live without it. Oh and the fireproof reward after beating Firefighter submissions. Thats awesome. Theres no way I could of done that mission in LCS where you have to pick up all the scattered money, without being fireproof.

Oh and hopefully, we have a few more airplanes. They dont have to be fast, cuz Vice City is a small map.

Royal55
  • Royal55

Caveman.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:41 PM

this should be in the wishlist topic

slash99
  • slash99

slash99

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:50 PM

i actually hope that there isn't any stats, I doubt there will be, as there were none in LCS

Moth
  • Moth

When life gives you lemons, nuke the planet.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:19 AM

i hope there won't be any stats expect gun skills and also car moding, buying clouses and stuff like that

biggestloser
  • biggestloser

i <3 felicia

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:17 PM

It should be LCS with the features of VC mixed together set in VC. Hope this helps. Next time use the wishlist topic.

Jawsh
  • Jawsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

I really want swimming, as Vice City is based on Miami... and a lot of people swim there. Plus, underwater, and the water itself, is highly detailed on Vice City, but unexplorable, so I think the feature of swimming. Stuff the rest, they were pretty pointless!

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

Trust me, I'm a pipe smoker

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 24 July 2006 - 12:42 PM

Less RPG, more GTA. IT was annoying, you were on a mission and then the stats start beeping, telling you that you are hungry. GTA is all about crime not getting muscle or eating. and they can utilise that space in more vehicles or expanding the map

But definitely add Swimming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users