Photo

Who has preordered?

13 replies to this topic
porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:53 PM

anuj_cop.gif I don't know about you guys but I want to be one of the first to pop this baby into my psp, LCS was fun but did anyone else find it a little easy? I mean it definetly had the GTA feel without a doubt but it was kind of short. Don't get me wrong here, I mean the GTA storylines have been the BEST in a game ive seen without competition. The preorder now to avoid dissapointment got me thinking, I mean I could be wrong but I don't remember seeing that on any other R* games except VCS and GTAIV. So me, being the paranoid one, thinks about preordering it. Well actually I went into EB games to preorder Saint's Row, since nothing has been said about VCS and I didn't think preorders were actually being taken. So the guy then talks me into preordering Gears of War, I had read up on it and wa slike ok why not. Then this voice tells me "Preorder now to avoid dissapointment," maybe it was Tommy who knows anyway I preordered thanks for listening to my life story and I would just like to know who else preordered it. If there was already a topic about it, forgive me. anuj_cop.gif

gtarules31
  • gtarules31

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:33 PM

I did and im looking forward to getting it.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:06 AM

no i havent ordered yet but maybe its rockstar having a joke becasue there games are big i mean GTA 4 is now way near release say why have preorder now i think its just a little joke by rockstar myself.

Xanarki
  • Xanarki

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:09 AM

Joke? People want Vice City Stories a day early. When the release date comes closer and closer, the stores will be packed and too many preorders will happen.

Luckily for me, my game store is never packed when it comes to new games. :-/

porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:05 AM

Well Xanarki, you my friend are a lucky one, in my area the stores are extremely packed with new releases.

MasterOftheBoard
  • MasterOftheBoard

Master of the snowboard, that is.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:13 AM

VC and SA had the whole "Preorder now to avoid dissapointment" line. Not sure about GTA3 and LCS. I'm contemplating preordering it. The stores near me always have New Releases in when they come out and I don't think I need to but it is nice to know that you'll have it brought to your house right when it comes out.

NIKIN
  • NIKIN

mortal gamer (soon to be god hopefully)

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:35 AM

my game hasn't started preorders yet, so I haven't

tekkenfreek233
  • tekkenfreek233

Scheisse!

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:08 PM

Actually, I haven't even thought of pre-ordering. I'll have to check and see if Tekken comes out first or VCS. If VCS is going to be out first, I'll see if I can't get it pre-ordered.

n2gether
  • n2gether

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

I never pre-ordered LCS, I just went to Best Buy the day it came out, and they had a ton of them. So I'm not to worried about pre-ordering VCS, I probably won't.

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

Dress classy dance cheesy

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:41 PM

theres nothin better dan workin in a shop and doin the delivery on a thursday and get all new release dvd's games etc a day b4 they come out its great muppetmaster_karma.gif bbq.gif

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:43 PM

theres nothin better dan workin in a shop and doin the delivery on a thursday and get all new release dvd's games etc a day b4 they come out its great muppetmaster_karma.gif bbq.gif oh and yes ive mine ordered now 3 weeks

porksterx
  • porksterx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (Colanbarry @ Jul 17 2006, 22:43)
theres nothin better dan workin in a shop and doin the delivery on a thursday and get all new release dvd's games etc a day b4 they come out its great muppetmaster_karma.gif bbq.gif oh and yes ive mine ordered now 3 weeks

I guess it depends where you work and what city and state because I used to work for Best Buy here in Louisiana and we would be the last to get our hands on something new.

san an boi
  • san an boi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:10 PM

im not going to get the game, but if i was id pre order it cos when san andreas and LCS came out the que was going out of the shop door lol.

off topic: has anyone been allowed to pre order a PS3 yet?

i think the main character in this game will be you playing as woozie from san andreas. it would give rockstar to make up any story about him that they liked, because no-one knows his history. devil.gif

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:55 PM

i dont think it wud be woozie in vc hed be too young muppetmaster_karma.gif bbq.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users