can anyone help me with this mission ,
i cant get to this surgent right on time and stuff and phil dies
is it better to take the highway or go through little havana

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:09 AM

Whatever works for you. First few times I played this mission, the drunken handling really played tricks with me. Then I got used to the swaying. Just keep at it.

For what it's worth, I just take the highway.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:24 PM

Remember that the vehicle handing is hypersensitive in that mission.

So don't put so much effort in turning, or you'll crash.

Drive through Little Havana/Little Haiti, and make your way to the hospital.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:21 PM

I used the main road to get to the hospital. I got a one star wanted level for drunk driving. lol.

gta player06
  • gta player06

Respect is everything

• Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

I usually use the main road because when I drive in Little Havana and Little Haiti I usually crash in to trees or buildings.
Car handling really sucks but if you practice you will make it.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (gta player06 @ Jul 23 2006, 19:38)
I usually use the main road because when I drive in Little Havana and Little Haiti I usually crash in to trees or buildings.

I really didn't need to mind Phil's health that much and I didn't hold the steering buttons thatlong since they were so respondive. I guess I may drive better when Tommy's drunk than normal. Lol. Anyway, the thing that really messed me up during that mission was Phil's arm blowing off and the blood spurting during the cutscene and that cutscene to that surgeon in Little Havana. He might not can handle guns again. Felt sorry for him only he should've been careful. sad.gif

mc_chris
  • mc_chris

i slept my way to success

• Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (rashon125 @ Jul 23 2006, 20:11)

I really didn't need to mind Phil's health that much and I didn't hold the steering buttons thatlong since they were so respondive. I guess I may drive better when Tommy's drunk than normal. Lol. Anyway, the thing that really messed me up during that mission was Phil's arm blowing off and the blood spurting during the cutscene and that cutscene to that surgeon in Little Havana. He might not can handle guns again. Felt sorry for him only he should've been careful. sad.gif

f*ck you you pussy , like i said before i wanna cut his right arm off too and i would make him * armles bandit * , though theres a reason to feel sorry cuz the guy is sucha looser

neways i finally beat the damn mission couple of days ago and going through the road that stretches from kaufman cabs was better than the main road because there was less cars in there

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (mc_chris @ Jul 23 2006, 21:33)
QUOTE (rashon125 @ Jul 23 2006, 20:11)

f*ck you you pussy , like i said before i wanna cut his right arm off too and i would make him * armles bandit * , though theres a reason to feel sorry cuz the guy is sucha looser

neways i finally beat the damn mission couple of days ago and going through the road that stretches from kaufman cabs was better than the main road because there was less cars in there

What the f*ck did I do to you. People have different opinions on Phil Cassigy, goddammit. Phil wasn't that bad.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:49 AM

Continuing the trend of swearing unnecessarily:

Calm the f*ck down. Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users