[WIP|SCR]Criminal Russia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,774 replies to this topic
Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:32 PM

new IN-GAME screens on http://gta-ruscrime.ucoz.ru!!!!!
user posted image

shaunleeds
  • shaunleeds

Lurky Lurk

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:21 AM

Great Looking Mod, i am working with one myself atm, also based away from the USA, its great to get away from the american setting and into a european area.
Btw Good Luck. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

hello everybody!!! nothing exciting... except for lots of new screens in out gallery!!! check it now!!!

http://gta-ruscrime.ucoz.ru
user posted image
user posted image

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:09 AM

new screens in Our gallery
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:16 AM

i am kicked out of the team and now developing my own project! They promised to keep you lot upto date here, but i dont think anyone will bother to post any updates here. its up to you to check for them on their web-site

VPf2 LT
  • VPf2 LT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:33 PM

Hello I`m new in moding sad.gif Why did they kicked you out of the team ? Well i live in Lithuania and this place is crawling with USSR Objects, buildings...etc. If you wanna we can create our own project i would love to help. Well, if your reading this email me to [email protected] . I like the Russian idea i think its cool rampage_ani.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:04 AM

ok then http://gta-ruscrime.ucoz.ru is not GTA CR site anymore and i am not the CR team member please note that! smile.gif

but the site still works tho, as well as http://gtacriminalrussia.com

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:39 PM

well since i am not in the CR team you all thought the project is doomed? haha, you are so wrong smile.gif cos there was not only me but also many other people in the team and PLEASE visit their new GTA: CR English site. Well, the translation is crappy in some if not most places, and the cyrillic words appear where they are not suppose to appear but here we are, if you are really-really interested in this have a look and check out their gallery!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

insurgent
  • insurgent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:46 AM

this looks like one of the most awsome things ever ( well beside beer and rammstein) biggrin.gif
i have downloaded several of the cars and i am glad to see that the speed and acceleration is very realistic and they look great to.
just one question please tell me there is not gonna be a pink cop car because that always look odd when im being chased by one biggrin.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2006 - 01:25 AM

Wow loving the vehicles all of excellent standard smile.gif Really like the Aeroflot scheme of the Antonov AN-2 smile.gif Been in one of them myself

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:43 PM

hehe thanks guys smile.gif

no, the police cars will be white, blue and yellow, but not like the british ones smile.gif

it is probably a glitch you get pink cars lol it is probable female police officer chasing you! smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:16 PM

They look very clean and carefully made, looks like you have put quite a bit of work in.

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

everyone enjoy new video from the CR team!!!

VIDEO

Rus_v2007
  • Rus_v2007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2006 - 07:47 AM

Wow. Nice work. I myself am from Russia, and these buildings and cars look very authentic! Can't wait for it to be released!
Ya pomog bi, no ya neznayu necho pro GTA Modding.
(I'd help but I don't know anything about GTA Modding)

Ryder35
  • Ryder35

sheisse

• Members

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

Closed Eyes Area is a cool mod too! Have u made anything similar to it?

Anywayz, the mod comes very nicely, and if u need help with scripting, call me

[email protected]

quote from masterk

well i hate this mod why ->all textures from half life2 and the
author of cea didnt told you whatsthat.gif if u want any infos PM me
back to the topic sigh.gif

nice work guys !!! nice vehicles !!!!! sa style lights !!!!! russian are best modelers !!!!! turn.gif
well i have low spec nvidia5200 graphic card and 512 mb ram........

this mod can work on my pc ???? whatsthat.gif and i watched to video with dashboard, so the dashboard haven't got lights (mm2,mafia) use vehicleslights128 for that its an advice
good luck ph34r.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:24 AM Edited by Лёшенька, 31 December 2006 - 12:42 AM.

http://gtacriminalrussia.com/eng/

What the hell did i post here? That the bloody link to the bloody DEMO-version of the famous, the only spectacular GTA: Criminal Russia *drum roll goes here*

yes, it is available for downloading now, and you can do whatever you want in this new town and EVEN do missions for catalina in our new BANK building and you know what??? There are many more pack$ to come which will include new cars and radio stations etcetc

and if you are dumb enough that you cant even switch your PC on (no offense) we give you semi-automated installation thingy FREE of charge!!!

Please, comment whaddya think rahkstar2.gif

Eeeehhh i just found out that due to the lack of time the english version of the installation pack was not finished so you have to use russian version!!! now that is a great experience!

i think you'll get whats there, just click the middle button which stands for Next, then tick a ckeck box meaning you agree to mod your game and will not copy that mod and sell it etc then you have to select GTA folder and i dont know what happens next as me personally dont have SA installed but i assume it then goes installing staff for few minutes then you probaly have to click something again smile.gif and read the ReadMe file CAREFULLY if you dont want to end up in tears of anger devil.gif

raresh_r
  • raresh_r

raresh_r

• Members

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:12 PM

i love the mod ..looks like a town from my country biggrin.gif and the buildings are the same from my city. but where are the cars ??

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (raresh_r @ Jan 1 2007, 23:12)
i love the mod ..looks like a town from my country biggrin.gif and the buildings are the same from my city. but where are the cars ??

Cars, radio station and some other stuff are coming in next packs, which hopefully will be released every month

http://gtacriminalru...ils&files_id=39

here is a link to the completely auto-installation pak, but BEWARE on my PC it makes hell knows what, and is filled with glitches Though the developert told it should work fine i dunno.

you can try it anyway!

MightyZKo
  • MightyZKo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:43 AM

Wow, looking really great, i really like the texturework on those buildings!
I was in Russia and shot some pics for texture references... that was almost 2 years back, but sadly my HD crashed...
You shot those on different locations in Russia, or in just one city?

Really looking forward to this, looking astonishing!

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:23 PM Edited by Лёшенька, 01 February 2007 - 09:31 PM.

QUOTE (MightyZKo @ Jan 24 2007, 10:43)
I was in Russia and shot some pics for texture references... that was almost 2 years back, but sadly my HD crashed...

yep in different cities and mostly from the internet lol

BTW behold the mighty power of russian modellers, here comes the new generation of GTAs - with proper side lights, fog lights and search lights! ta-da!

thats on VC, but probably will be ported to SA too

Dave_TE
  • Dave_TE

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Лёшенька @ Feb 1 2007, 21:23)
QUOTE (MightyZKo @ Jan 24 2007, 10:43)

yep in different cities and mostly from the internet lol

BTW behold the mighty power of russian modellers, here comes the new generation of GTAs - with proper side lights, fog lights and search lights! ta-da!

thats on VC, but probably will be ported to SA too

П*ЗДЕЦ! moto_whistle.gif

Надеюсь, вы конвертнёте это в СА...

(Hope you'll convert this into SA)

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:11 PM

Main page

HERE IT IS, for those of you who experienced problems with installing all those demo-packs, go and downloas this pack, and install it on NEW installation of GTA SA. Its in russian but keep clicking the DA/\EE button, and check one box, and then select your SA folder.

you have to have 2 GB of free space on the hard drive and better leave the installing alone for about 40 minuts or maybe less, i left it for anm hour, came back and VOILA it was installed.

some glithces are known though, when you exit the big 60-ies bus for example game crashes, but it is good.
Playback station is changed.

ere
  • ere

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:27 PM

i downloaded the demo and are really looking forward to it, but if i want to be able to go back to the original version (i have buncha mods installed, mostly cars), what do i need to back up?

thanks

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:11 AM

you have to make complete copy of your data and your models folders... thought GTA CR might not work on modded GTA and it is advised to intall it on a clean game.

or just rename your gta folder, then reinstal the game. it will say deinstalling, but its not, so then just install it again and youll have a new gta installation and the old (renamed) one

cheers

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:00 PM

for those of you who like the mod but are too lazy to install it here are some screenies
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:01 PM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

raresh_r
  • raresh_r

raresh_r

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:23 PM

wooww .. that looks very good. are you going to change all the buildings in SA ? tounge.gif

Stene
  • Stene

PERKELE

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:28 PM

The Rally-Lada is damn nice, I love it because my neighbors own one Lada that looks mostly the same but without the stuff.

Why are the cars called as WAZ and GAZ in some countries?

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:56 PM

wooww .. that looks very good. are you going to change all the buildings in SA ? 

I am not goint to change them, but the team is smile.gif i am like a advertiser and not on the team lol. they are going to change LS and LV and then when a patheditor will be available they are going to model new city instead of SF

Why are the cars called as WAZ and GAZ in some countries

GAZ trucks in Russia are usualli called GAZik (which means small gaz) and small cars are called Volga, not depending on model, whether it is GAZ-21 or GAZ-3111 its still Volga.

VAZ cars are usualli called Jiguli or Jiga smile.gif

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

I have a custom member title. I call it "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:55 PM

I got a keylogger from going to these russian sites... Just a heads up to everyone else...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users