Photo

How Do You Make sh*t? (MOD) xD

2 replies to this topic
Escobob
  • Escobob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:18 PM

=o I'm new to this sh*t, so do I purchase it for pc at some store? or do I dowload it on here or something??
And when I mod stuff, do I make my own guns and put my own sound effects?
notify.gif
HELP IF ANYONE CAN.

breadfish_by_Moto.gif <HA.

PlatinumSerb
  • PlatinumSerb

• Members

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:53 AM

...I think the title "Old Skool" might be drawing in the wrong crowd. tounge2.gif

Anyway, what game do you want to mod?..you would think it would be common sense by him posting in this section, but no. dontgetit.gif If its any of the 3d GTAs (GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA) then yes you would need to buy the game for PC to be able to mod it. However, I donít know if you would need to buy the older GTAs (GTA"1",GTA2...) to mod them, because you can download those for free from rahkstar2.gif site, but Im not sure if they can be modded?

mibars
  • mibars

GTA2 Mapmaker

• Members

Posted 08 July 2006 - 02:16 PM Edited by mibars, 08 July 2006 - 02:19 PM.

GTA2 can be easily modded like the orginal one, because it was written for Windows, instead of DOS. Only problem I found is installing new maps with language sets diffrent, tham English, and Spanish, because oder GTA supported i think six languages, when new one only 2...

GTA1... I remember, that when installing a race mod on new, Rockstar Classics GTA it screwed up my game (not running)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users