10 replies to this topic
Multiformat Gamer
  • Multiformat Gamer

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:51 PM

Full name: Mike, surname unknown
Nicknames: None
Affiliation: Various (Colombian cartel in a way)
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: White
Family: None
Base: Liberty City
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown

Mike starts out at liberty but you see the opening scence of him getting a plane to vice while being chased by the Liberty Mafia. He flys to vice city and begins to look for ways to make money.

Thats my guess because this Miike Guy seems to be moving from city to city

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:39 PM

confused.gif Is this a character from previous gta games or just a made up one?

Also, there's the Wishlist topic for this kind of topic.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

Like Parky.1 says this sounds much like a previous GTA character. Infact it sounds a lot like Mike from GTA Advance.

You also say he would be based in Liberty City, well this game is set in Vice City and I’d bet there would be only passing comments of Liberty from pedestrians, or stuff on the radio much like there was in LCS.

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Multiformat Gamer @ Jul 6 2006, 14:51)

Mike starts out at liberty but you see the opening scence of him getting a plane to vice while being chased by the Liberty Mafia. He flys to vice city and begins to look for ways to make money.

Thats my guess because this Miike Guy seems to be moving from city to city

I don't get it though. I've never heard of a Mike in any of the games apart from GTA:Advance.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:08 PM

what about the game being set after vice city and the main character is a forelli gang member and you have to hunt down tommy verceti for the death of sonny.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:58 AM

Well we are assuming the game will be set in the 80’s if it’s before or after 1986 you have to remember that we know Tommy is alive in 1992, we don’t know of his status after that but Vice City set in 1993 or beyond doesn’t seem right.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:35 AM

ah yeah tounge.gif what about if vercetti actual escapes and doesnt die. plus rosenberg could of been scared away from vice due to the forellis chasing tommy and he moved to venturas not nowing what happened to tommy thinking he is still alive thats why he is still calling.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:43 AM

I think we are straying way off now. It’s ok to speculate but I’ve always found GTA fans try to look at previous stories, facts and any other snippets of information. Ken left Vice City due to his escalating drug addiction, after that Tommy wasn’t interested in letting him back, which is why he ended up working in Las Venturras.

addisonpeterson
  • addisonpeterson

P.h.d. in GTA

• Members

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:00 AM

I think it's ken

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:58 PM

Way to contribute.

No really, if you're going to say something like that, at least add something other than saying "I think it's gonna be Mickey Mouse!" or something. Then post it in the wishlist topic.

avito coleone
  • avito coleone

Tryst's rent boy

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:53 PM

I think he is talking bout claude. I reckon it would be a really good extension for the claude story. However I think they are going more in depth with actual story characters. My guess, well I would love to see Mitch Baker having a story.

Its hard you know, Vice city you made yourself, you did odd jobs but never had affiliations like claude did with different gangs at the time. Claude was more a small time crim eager for money where tommy was eager for an empire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users