• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:00 PM

are there cheats for halo and halo 2

Mafia Righthand_Man
  • Mafia Righthand_Man

Shuffle off.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:09 PM

This should be in Gaming Chat. You can probably download a trainer program for Halo PC. But there's nothing you can type in as a cheat in the Xbox version.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:57 AM

No, there are not.

Now F*CK OFF. You don't deserve to play Halo or Halo 2 if you need or want cheats, you sissy sonovabitch.

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Me@Jul 5 2006 @ 22:11 )
OdDsOcK: One Nasty SOB  cool.gif

Other than that, as the other guys have said there are no cheats for Halo or Halo2. There are some strange easter eggs though...

But you shouldn't need cheats to beat the game... I mean you have like 4 levels of difficulty... unless you were just asking for the hell of it. Eh now you know.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Andrewbot
  • Andrewbot

The Robot Builder

• Members

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:33 AM

Sorry if this is spam, or replying to spam, but...
If you scratch MOD (M-O-D) into your disc, with the O as the center hole, I here it unlocks the files that let you fly cars and stuff. Have you ever head of soft-modding? To do that, put your disc in the microwave for exactly 11 seconds, then immediatly put the disc back in the x-box, while it is still soft, and the mods menu comes up. Both work really well I've heard.

AlianAnt
  • AlianAnt

For those about to rock!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (Andrewbot @ Jul 5 2006, 23:33)
Sorry if this is spam, or replying to spam, but...
If you scratch MOD (M-O-D) into your disc, with the O as the center hole, I here it unlocks the files that let you fly cars and stuff.  Have you ever head of soft-modding?  To do that, put your disc in the microwave for exactly 11 seconds, then immediatly put the disc back in the x-box, while it is still soft, and the mods menu comes up.  Both work really well I've heard.

I.....I love you. I love you so much. Thats going down in my list of stuff to say to kids when they go "how do you mod?"

And no. There are no cheats. Zilch. There are...ways to do stuff in the game that you arnt supposed to, or picking up "skulls" in Halo 2. If want want some of that cool stuff, pm me and Ill link you to vids that show how to do some really cool stuff that dont screw matchmaking in the butt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users