demo

37 replies to this topic
Inky
  • Inky

Pineapple.

• The Connection

Posted 12 July 2006 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Jakebraker @ Jul 9 2006, 03:55)
There was a demo for San Andreas. I remember people were getting pissed at Sony because it would delete their save game files on their PS2 memory cards. I remember I wanted to try it just to see what was on the demo even though I had the game. My friend tried it and he said it deleted his save file for San Andreas. I can't be the only one who remembers this? It came out in OPM or something..f*ck, I swore there was one, I think it came out December '04 in the US.

Really? 'Cause I don't remember hearing anything. At all. Ever. I know people claimed to have had a demo, but in reality there was nothing of the sort.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (.Victom @ Jul 9 2006, 20:42)
QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Jul 9 2006, 10:02)
I remember a game demo that did that but I thought it was another game. dontgetit.gif

Virtual Joe? I got that demo and deleted all my shiz, I have never been more pissed off than that day.

Yeah that was it, I remember the magazine I got had a warning since we got the demo later then everyone else and so the problem was known.

GTA Mike
  • GTA Mike

Mclenz

• Members

Posted 13 July 2006 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Jul 13 2006, 01:16)
QUOTE (.Victom @ Jul 9 2006, 20:42)
QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Jul 9 2006, 10:02)
I remember a game demo that did that but I thought it was another game. dontgetit.gif

Virtual Joe? I got that demo and deleted all my shiz, I have never been more pissed off than that day.

Yeah that was it, I remember the magazine I got had a warning since we got the demo later then everyone else and so the problem was known.

Lol that demo shoke the gaming world, that was a crazy few months. But yeah this demo=fake!

tekkenfreek233
  • tekkenfreek233

Scheisse!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (LC 44 @ Jul 10 2006, 16:55)
I can tell you its fake by a few simple psycolgical facts about humans.

If it was real he would continiue showing it so he could gloat to the whole world that his nerdy fat ass got VCS before anyone else and make himself feel like he accomplished something in his life.....

or if it was real he would show the teaser, but make you pay him to either see the whole thing or buy it it from him.

But the fact that he does neither of that and cuts it off right more the gameplay should start...He's obviously a nerd trying fake people to get attention.

Just like upteen billion idiots who are posting fake GTA4 screens right now.

Amen to that, bro! Amen to that!

And to the person who says that the dude sucks cause he cut it off, when I first saw this video I was saying the same thing but quickly realized that it was a phony video.

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:13 PM

All these lame ass vids are kinda getting annoying.

From that pathetic VC Stories "engine" footage, to the lame GTA IV trailer consisting of a stupid font and crappy music.

I think I might have to make a fake gameplay footage vid just to show people how they should do it....

Xanarki
  • Xanarki

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 12:12 AM

Uh-huh, seriously, how can you make a 3D GTA demo. You'd have to limit the city size to 4 blocks or something. Actually I suppose that can be done...but a waste of time...

Newbie41
  • Newbie41

/ -Adio- \

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:11 AM Edited by Newbie41, 23 July 2006 - 05:14 AM.

For anyone who thinks this is real... go back to f*cking elementary school

Its obviously a spoof... when

1. Notice the date "Coming Oct 17, 2006"

What a load of bullsh*t.. because R* cant gauruntee anything on the release date

2. Notice how only the rockstar logo appears? Where is the R* North logo

I read in an artice back that R* North would be published on anything included in Gta for multi media purposes.. jesus its R* itself

3. Notice the pink loading bar at the bottom.. But wait.. there is another loading screen.. in the top right of the screen...

4. Notice the sound changes when its going through screens.. you can tell it has been edited..

5. MOST IMPORTANTLY.. which gives it away... Normally when something is done loading, it starts by itself.. wow what a no brainer... Well watch closley.. at the end of the loading screen, he hits a button.. which triggers the blackness

The d*ckhead who made this thought he could be a smartass

Well i give him a thumbs up for being a damn good moron

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 July 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jul 16 2006, 19:13)
All these lame ass vids are kinda getting annoying.

From that pathetic VC Stories "engine" footage, to the lame GTA IV trailer consisting of a stupid font and crappy music.

I think I might have to make a fake gameplay footage vid just to show people how they should do it....

well every video that comes on here is sh*t and fake but u keep saying that u could do better, well i cant wait to see it get making biggrin.gif tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users